DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
37-year-old Doug Cortelyou of Springfield was last seen November 18 when he was visiting his grandmother’s house in Springfield.

His last cell phone calls, according to his wife’s phone records, show he last tried calling his mom and brother on the 18th. There has been no phone or bank activity since.

Doug is described as a white man, 5-foot-6-inches tall, weighing 150 pounds, and has blond hair and blue eyes. He is driving a silver 4 door Chevy Silverado pickup truck.

images

Search continues for missing Springfield man

Where is the grandmothers house? Was his brother there that day? Did he say where he was going? Does he live in Springfield? Where did his phone last ping? What time of day was he last seen?

Would love to find answers to some of these questions.

Where is the grandmothers house? Was his brother there that day? Did he say where he was going? Does he live in Springfield? Where did his phone last ping? What time of day was he last seen?

Would love to find answers to some of these questions.
I found his address. I can not post per the rules, but it's an apartment building in what looks to be a decent neighborhood in Springfield.

A big truck would be hard to make disappear, unless chop shopped or hidden in plain site in a lot full of similar vehicles... or in a large body of water... I hope he is ok.

I found his address. I can not post per the rules, but it's an apartment building in what looks to be a decent neighborhood in Springfield.

I'm seeing two possible addresses so I'm not 100% sure which is correct--one with a "South" directional and one "East". I think the "South" one is the correct one (and the one you're referring to), and if so, yes that is indeed a nice area.

I lived maybe 3 miles south of there for a couple years and a friend of mine lived super close to there (maybe still does?), I'm relatively familiar with the area.

Is this a boat launch that someone could easily drive off of accidentally?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back