IL IL - Elfrieda 'Fritzie' Knaak, 29, Lake Bluff, 30 Oct 1928

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This story really captured my imagination, but Ausgirl's Ohio post brought me back to common-sense-land. I can see why reporters were fascinated by cult theories and interpretations of exotic cultures! According to the statistics at suicide.org, about half of one percent of suicides are by fire. I don't want to disrespect anyone who makes that awful choice, but when I think of suicide by fire, I think of a very specific kind of public protest, not a private desire to cause one's self as much pain and disfigurement as possible before dying.

:twocents: What's more likely, a woman committing suicide while alone and distraught, and choosing a method she would know was slow, nearly impossible, and incredibly painful OR this was a botched disposal of a body?

Hitchcock and his accomplice must have thought "I put coal/wood into the furnace and all that's left is ash. Therefore, if I put my dead body in a furnace, it'll be just like a crematorium!" The town hall furnace was probably the largest one they had access to. When they realized she was still alive (perhaps she revived from the pain!) and that they weren't going to be able to stuff a woman in the furnace and make her disappear, they ran.

The preacher in OH just strangled his wife and failed at disposing of her body.

My #1 and #2 suspects-- Hitchcock & his wife! Who lets the #1 suspect question the victim and concludes anything about that conversation?!

Okay, some sheer speculation for a moment:

What if the locked door wasn't so much a 'whoops' as a 'please stay down there and die'?

Ever since I read the news article describing ashen, bloody footprints leading from the furnace to the stairs and back again, I haven't been able to get that image out of my mind.

Was that Elfrieda? Was she walking on her charred-to-the-bone feet to the door, hoping to make her way to some help?

Severe burns can be less painful then mild ones, due to the destruction of nerve endings - but surely her muscles were badly affected, too, if she was burned to the point of needing amputation. Or was she not so badly burned when those footprints were made-- did she make a run for the door and freedom, only to be caught and burned some more?

Did somebody take her down there to destroy what they thought was a dead body, only to have her revive?

Makes my head spin. Poor Elfrieda.

ETA - haha, annenonymous! we cross posted. Now please get out my mind. Cheers. ;)

I think we're starting to make sense of this mystery, don't you?

Ha Ha - My kids always say "Jinx - you owe me a coke"

So, the door to the furnace room was locked also? I must have missed that. I thought just the doors to City Hall were locked.

Yep -- and here's something, maybe. There were about 15 local people who had a set of keys to the Hall - it was a majorly multi-purpose civic building.

But how many of those had keys to both the Hall and the furnace room, I wonder? Kind of necessary, I'd think, for the folks stationed there regularly (and whoever they handed their keys to, I guess..)

Let's look at the cast of potential suspects.

Hitchcock

Hitchcock's wife - Elfrieda would not submit to Hitchcock's love until the wife approved. Possibly the other female in the pain/suicide pact Elfrieda talked about.

Police Chief Barney Rosenhagen - Had a key to City Hall, coincidentally left City Hall 15 minutes before the phone call, refused to look at the crime scene, and destroyed evidence. His distancing himself from the crime is what bothers me the most. I believe Rosenhagen KNEW what time the call came in and "left City Hall" 15 minutes prior to distance himself from the crime.

B Lock - Another potential female in the pain pact. The woman who ran away. I don't know where she lived so I do not know if she was geographically close enough to be part of this scenario.

Frank Mandy - violin teacher and associate of Hitchcock. In one of her confessions, Elfrieda implicated a "Frank"

Raymond Hitchcock - 18 y/o son the elder Hitchcock. Arrested for burglary with his father a year after the murder.

Frank 2 - owner of the publishing company Elfrieda worked for.

Kelley/McVeagh - confessed to the murder, but was later cleared. Mental patient.

Oscar Kloer - provided Hitchcock an alibi the night of the murder.

So, what does everyone think of this potential scenario? Elfrieda makes two phone calls. The first is unaswered (perhaps some kind of signal like Aus said). I do not think Elfrieda was so bold as the call the house of a married man at 930 pm. This was late at night in that day and age, so Elfrieda calls the police station expecting Hitchcock to answer. Instead, Rosenhagen answers and informs her about Hitchcock's broken leg. This fits with Elfrieda saying she didn't know about the broken leg until that night. Rosenhagen tells her to come by. He will get in touch with Hitchcock and leave a key so she can let herself in. Elfrieda says she let herself into City Hall with a key and waits for Hitchcock. Now, somebody had to drive or go get Hitchcock. They came back to pick up Elfrieda at City Hall. I believe Elfrieda left City Hall with Hitchcock and 2 or 3 other men. I believe Elfrieda was sexually assaulted by one or all of the men. I do not know if the electricity was a religious ritual, part of the erotica. or used intentionally to kill her. Only Elfrieda did not die. I believe the men returned her to City Hall in an attempt to cover up the crime. I would venture to guess Chief Rosenhagen was the first to float the suicide by fire scenario.

What a good idea, Kira, laying out the suspects. I thought it might be useful to look at possible motives for each, as well.

Hitchcock: The cop AND the robber. Appears to have been teaching/promoting some pretty full on "spiritualist" practises in his "elocution classes" - I strongly suspect he was setting himself as some kind of New Age-ish cult guru, very likely as a means of fleecing people. May have been having an affair with Elfrieda. Maybe she was getting too attached and threatening the security of his marriage, or perhaps knew too much about some criminal activities going on. Called a LOT of attention to his broken leg, which would seem to clear him of direct involvement. Very possibly could have arranged Elfrieda's death.

Hitchcock's wife: Pretty obvious motive of jealousy, what with a gorgeous, ambitious young thing making little secret of muscling in on her hubby. She could have set it up.

Police Chief Barney Rosenhagen - To quote KiraKae: "Had a key to City Hall, coincidentally left City Hall 15 minutes before the phone call, refused to look at the crime scene, and destroyed evidence." This is all highly suspicious, Rosenhagen was 'relieved of duty' shortly after Elfrieda died, though apparently was cleared of suspicion. I really don't how he was cleared, tbh, looking at his actions. But motive? I have seen no evidence for a personal reason. Money's an obvious one. Maybe he was the hired goon. Was he, like V.A. Smith, one of Hitchcock's "students"?

"B. Lock", AKA Mrs. Luella Roeh: Her statements in letters to Elfrieda sound very much like she'd developed a serious crush. Note the pseudonym on the letters mentioning a series of visits and the gushing admission to Elfrieda having "power over" Roeh. Maybe Elfrieda was having an affair with her, or Roeh was pushing for one.

Frank Mandy: There's not much info around on him other than that he shared the studio with Hitchcock. Possible accomplice, however, if he was caught up in all the spiritualist rubbish Hitchcock was peddling.

Raymond Hitchcock: Wow, good call, KiraKae, mentioning Jr. He was Dad's partner in other crimes - did his father encourage him to be a partner in murder as well? There's no mention at all of Raymond in the investigation.

Frank 2: "Owner of the publishing company Elfrieda worked for." Nothing so far links him to Elfrieda's post-work activities. Unlikely.

Kelley/McVeagh: "Confessed to the murder, but was later cleared. Mental patient." He was incarcerated at the time of Elfrieda's death.

Oscar Kloer: "provided Hitchcock an alibi the night of the murder". Passing out right after he's asked about possible involvement makes me want to look at him harder as a possible accessory, as does his apparent lack of any memory of that night except the time he left Hitchcock's house. (an article I read suggested Kloer was a police officer, too, at the time.. was he? I saw it as misreportage but it needs checking imo)

V. A. Smith: Hitchcock was cleared of charges in the robberies his son did time for, thanks to his buddy the State's Attorney. Did V. A. Smith also help keep "Hitch" out of harm's way in Elfrieda's case?

What the hell was going on in Lake Bluff, that so many town officials are reasonable suspects?

What if the locked door wasn't so much a 'whoops' as a 'please stay down there and die'??

This is another part I don't understand. It seems like Hitchcock and Barney were involved up to their eyeballs. And they both access to weapons. Why did they not just shoot her? Why did they leave her down there to suffer like that? Like you said, maybe they thought she was already dead and she came to and tried to escape.

That does my head in too, Kira. I just can't make sense of it. Why in god's name would they leave her to die in the police station? As opposed to chucking her into a nearby (and far more convenient to explain) lake? There's a piece of it missing, somewhere, something that'll click it all into place. This is what I'm speculating on so much, right now. Once more, forgive my rambly posts, thinking out loud, etc.

I can't get past the feeling that somebody was actually messing with her head, possibly before, during and after the crime.

Not a stretch to think of 'Hitch" (who was quite okay with home invasion and robbery of the locals he was employed to protect and probably quite friendly with, too, seeing as Lake Bluff wasn't a very big place) taking complete advantage of a 29-year old single girl (in those days, practically a spinster) who was smart but also probably very lonely.

Luella Roeh's words about Elfrieda and their exchanged letters speak a lot to that (though Luella's coming forward to insist Elfrieda was a suicide seems very hinky to me...) - Elfrieda was looking for something greater than regular love, a soul connection. This'd be the hook Hitch kept her on, no doubt while charging exorbitant fees for his 'salesmanship classes'.

I notice she'd only recently quit a pretty solid job as a teacher to go sell encyclopedias (very likely on commission) - made me wonder if Hitch had a hand in that decision. Maybe she was struggling on a teacher's wage to keep up with class payments. Maybe he convinced her that she wasn't living up to her potential, and pushed her out of a solid teaching career and into the far less secure world of door to door book sales - where she'd be in a far better position to recruit more 'students'. Which, as evidenced by her interactions with Luella Roeh, she did.

Completely off the current track, I'll add this thought before I forget it:

When Hitchcock was listing off suspects (from his bed, where he lay off-duty with his broken leg) he mentioned three in particular, one of whom he stated was a married man of good standing in the Lake Bluff community -- and a known child molester.

This made me sit up a bit. I mean, if the police KNEW this man was a child molester, why is he still referred to as a "man of good standing" in the community? Also, why would a child molester attack a 29-year old woman, in such a gruesome way? Hitch was no dummy. He would have been fully aware that a child molester would not be high on the list of likely suspects in this particular case.

So why mention it?

I think he was after making somebody sweat. Hitchcock was in a brilliant position to know (and maybe exploit?) the town's dirtiest secrets, after all...

Anyway, back on track: Kira, the thing about the locked door, etc, is that Elfrieda herself swore black and blue she let herself in with a key, spent the night in the furnace room for warmth, and only decided to burn herself when she woke up around dawn. Which on the surface makes a sort of sense, except we know how unlikely it is that she burned herself, and that no key was found in the room with her.

No key - so unless that is what Barney Rosenhagen sifted the ashes for (before throwing them away...) - we can safely assume she was lying. Or had been soundly convinced by someone that this is what actually happened.

Now, I am staring hard at Barney as being the person who a/ took her calls and b/ owned the key that locked those doors. His actions are very definitely those of a guilty man -- and the Sheriff and V.A. Smith both knew it.

But why would Elfrieda lie to protect Barney? It was Hitch she was in love with, Hitch who was the entire focus of why she was even there. Barney also does not strike me as the kind of person who could wield that level of mental influence over anybody.

I'm pretty darned sure that Barney was knee-deep in this event -- but why? What had he to gain by Elfrieda's destruction? Why was he even involved?

Kloer, too, behaved oddly and and had that convenient memory loss. In his case too, I have to wonder, if he was involved -- why?

Not expecting answers, of course. But these questions take me to interesting places for further research.

You know -- I can find no hide nor hair of "Hitch" after his arrest for robbery in 1929. Where'd he come from, prior to his acting days? Where'd he go, I wonder? What did he get up to, in the years to follow?

Well, wow. A little more digging has turned up a series of articles by an ambitious young reporter named Ione Quinby, of the Meriden Record.

Ms. Quinby was convinced a woman had a hand in Elfrieda's death and set about investigating the case enthusiastically, interviewing folks and digging up evidence.

Part 1
Here, Ione introduces her theory, and the 'yanked out hairs'.

Part 2
In which Ione kindly provides us with the full text of Luelle Roeh's letter (the relevant article is a little left of the one linked). Please, read it and tell me -- does it sound like they had a fling, or what?

Part 3
This is just a brief synopsis of Elfrieda's discovery.

Part 4
Ione investigates Elfrieda's state of mind.

Sadly, part 5 is missing, as no editions of the Meriden Record for Nov. 25, 1928 are available online. If anyone can hunt up a microfiche of it or something, I'd be very grateful!

Part 6
Ione presents a possible scenario to her readers. The article continues briefly on the next page.

Ione Quinby passed away in 1991, with a journalism scholarship named for her.

What a pity DNA testing wasn't around back then - and I wonder if those hairs are still in evidence, somewhere.

I also managed to find this article on Hitchcock's arrest - though it says he confesses to looting a hardware store, not robbing homes. I wonder if he fessed up to that as well, later..

Hitchcock in 1914, in an Essanay theater production.

His wife's name was Estelle.

Great find on the articles. I read them all. I appreciate all of the information the author compiled into the articles. However, I think she missed the mark.

The author seems to imply Luella and Elfrieda had a lesbian-gone-bad relationship. From the letters, I am inclined to think Elfrieda was at least experimenting with a lesbian relationship, which was very taboo at the time. This could be one of the new avenue of thinking she was opening herself to, possibly as a result of her new psychology thinking. Elfrieda seems to have decided this particular relationship was not for her and was attempting to distance herself from the relationship. I am not discounting the idea that Elfrieda might have been a lesbian. She was 29, beautiful, educated, from a good family, and unmarried. She seems like she would be a "catch" back in the 1920s. Being attracted to women is one possibility for not being married. In my opinion, I believe it is entirely possible Elfrieda was experimenting with Luella, but Hitchcock had captured her heart.

I assume the author assumes two women were present because of the length of the hair. IMO, another woman may have been present, but a woman was not solely responsible for the murder. There was no burning flesh smell, which indicates to me Elfrieda was initially burned somewhere other than the furnace room. It would be difficult for one person to inflict the type of injuries described, much less a woman who is typically not as tall or physically as strong as a man. Imagine a woman trying to lift another woman into the furnace to inflict the injuries. It is possible, but I do not think it is the most simple explanation. IMO the most simple explanation is at least two people were present. From the hair samples, it sounds like another female was present.

If Luella was the sole perp, she was most likely stalking Elfrieda at the bus stop. From her letters, she seems like a sad, lonely, needy person. This is the type of friend that can suck the life right out of you if you let them. I am just not getting "murderer" from the letters. OTOH, this is exactly the type of person who can get sucked in by a mesmerizing, cultish person like Hitchcock. Plus, Elfrieda was found nude. To me, leaving a victim in the nude is a further attempt to humiliate her. Why would Luella want to humiliate her if she cared so much about her. In the author's scenario, Luella would have had to take her clothes off after striking her in the head. But you know who I would want to humiliate? My husband's lover.

Re: the hair ripped out at the roots - Women in this time wore lots of pins in their hair. Any type of struggle could cause hair to be ripped out by the roots.

I think *whatever* happened was evident fairly early on in the investigation. I'm sure it was portrayed as an accident/coverup. But because the murdered and accomplices were "good standing" members of the community, it was not handled with criminal charges, etc. These were probably men with wives and children to support. Taking away the man of the house also threatens the livelihood of the wife and children who were dependent upon him. Based on this theory, I believe it is interesting that Rosenhagen was relieved of his duties while Hitchcock stayed on until his arrest.

Some really good thoughts there, Kira.

In my opinion, I believe it is entirely possible Elfrieda was experimenting with Luella, but Hitchcock had captured her heart.

I tend to agree with you there. From the contents of the letter, seems to me Elfrieda was flexing her 'psychological influence' muscles, as well as experimenting sexually. And Luella was hooked - and, as you say, likely a very needy person.

OTOH, this is exactly the type of person who can get sucked in by a mesmerizing, cultish person like Hitchcock.

Yes, exactly - and Elfrieda spotted her as a good prospect for Hitch's 'classes', too, urging her to attend. I really want to know if she ever took any..

Just some thoughts on the letter:

Luella wanted answers, said another note found, and she did in fact stalk Elfrieda to Highland Park (meeting her at the station, probably?) some time prior, in order to get those answers. Which means she knew that's where Elfrieda changed trains after work.

From the letter, I'm assuming Luella had intended to send back the books she bought from Elfrieda (but kept them as a souvenir in the end, and perhaps to demonstrate that she wasn't being petty). This, and the apologetic tone in places, suggests to me that there had been some confrontation between them before the letter was written (Oct 20? IIRC). Maybe that was the Highland Park 'getting answers' confrontation.

Luella states that Elfrieda suddenly went cold on her, 'businesslike'. It seems that Elfrieda, having gotten what she wanted from it all (a sale, some experience) and, as you say, maybe realising Luella was a liability, abruptly severed the relationship.

I have to wonder if Luella was part of the "hell" Elfrieda said Hitch got her out of three months before? He admitted she often came to him with personal problems (maybe excuses to drop by and spend time with him?). I also have to wonder, from the fact Elfrieda hadn't seen Hitch in a while, if Elfrieda was 'acting out' her own relationship with Hitchcock, in using and ditching Luella.

It's easy to zero in on a jilted lover (a secret and forbidden one at that) as an obvious suspect, can't blame Ione a bit for that. I mean, what better revenge could a bitter, unhinged ex-lover have than to destroy Elfrieda, leaving her naked and humiliated in the one place sure to make her 'true love' look like suspect No. 1?

But as you say, there's much room for doubt as well. I can't see Elfrieda lying to cover up Luella - and I firmly believe she DID lie, rather than just being delirious. Her own brother is reported to have caught her out a few times, where she slipped up and hinted at others being present. Elfrieda refused to talk about it further, then insisted she'd been talking nonsense. Her brother didn't believe her.

Elfrieda -would- lie to protect Hitchcock, though, I believe. And what better way to get rid of a woman who had become a liability herself, than to have her murdered while sitting at home with a broken leg?

But you know who I would want to humiliate? My husband's lover.

Yes. That's another angle I'd really like to explore. Mrs. Hitchcock would have access to the keys. Her husband was housebound, so the timing was good. She certainly could have had a classic motive.

Would she also lie to protect Hitch's wife?

I'm not so sure Elfrieda's comment ("I can't submit to his love until acceptable to his wife") was just delirious babble. I think it's also possible that in her pained and doped-up state Elfrieda let things slip that she didn't mean to.

"Submit" is an interesting word there. It implies he was the one chasing her -- and Elfrieda was the one holding off, hoping his wife would come 'round to the idea. Perhaps Elfrieda wasn't wholly amoral and didn't like the idea of plain old adultery. She was so very insistent that their love was 'astral' and not physical (which she held to consistently) -- it makes me question whether that was her way of coping with the weird dynamic of their relationship. She really loved him with all her heart, but had to keep it "astral" in order to feel good about herself, while Hitchcock worked on his wife's accepting a menage a trois situation.

I wish to heck I knew what relationship all of the people surrounding Elfrieda really had with one another -- Luella, Hitchcock, Estelle, Barney, Mrs. Rosenhagen..

And (to throw another loop into the mess) -- if the State's Attorney himself was a 'student' (and devoted enough to get Hitch off a robbery charge the next year, sending Hitch Jr down for a stretch on his own) -- who else among the local community was under Hitchcock's spell? Some of the nurses at the hospital? A doctor, maybe? I think all their various statements ought to be examined carefully.

As an aside, and probably not connected but coincidental enough for a mention -- there was another "Raymond Hitchcock' of the era who was a well known Vaudeville act (like Charles Hitchcock) and who (like Charles) later transitioned to film.

This Raymond Hitchcock was a real ratbag who was arrested more than once in connection to some assaults "on young girls" (for which he had been being blackmailed and actually had the blackmailers charged for it), and who went missing around 1910 to avoid the cops regarding those charges. It was a terrible scandal, of course. Some years later, and despite being a highly successful man, he famously declared bankruptcy.

http://www.letterboxing.org/BoxView...=Lake_Bluff_Furnace_Death_Mystery_Series_of_3

''When questioned, Hitchcock denied having any romance with Miss Knaak, saying that he had taught her sales psychology and dramatic expression. Hitchcock admitted that Elfrieda consulted him occasionally when she had a knotty problem. He was unaware of Elfrieda's feelings of love for him. Hitchcock’s wife said she knew nothing of the girl’s attraction to her husband. Mrs. Hitchcock had been working in a music show of Selvi Carlson in Highland Park the night Miss Knaak was burned. Two witnesses testified that Hitchcock was at home that evening.

Investigators questioned Hitchcock about his ability to hypnotize, but Hitchcock said he had none, but while on stage he had encountered men who could put persons into a trance. Hitchcock name Harry Houdini as a friend and others who were characterized as ‘mental sensitists.”

Alibis don't really prove anyone innocent, to me, unless they are watertight under a microscope.

For example - who were the two witnesses to Charles' alibi? Kloer, who fainted when confronted with questions as to his involvement, and probably Charles' own criminally inclined son. I wonder if they all clustered around Hitch's bedside during this evening visit, since he swore he hadn't been out of it for more than a week when interviewed.

The article also doesn't state what time Mrs. H's show started and finished.

Hitch's alibi in any case doesn't cover the period when doctors said Elfrieda was likely burned. Kloer said he left the Hitchcock's around 10.30, half an hour after Elfrieda got to Lake Bluff.

Alibis also don't preclude the possibility the attacker did this at somebody else's behest. And looking at Barney's bizarre behaviour, strange enough to bring a deal of suspicion on himself, I can't rule it out.

I still can't find any info at all on the Hitchcocks after 1929. For a couple of people so involved in the arts, that's kind of strange.

Ausgirl you also posted

''The timing of those calls puts in question once more exactly when it was that Elfrieda arrived in Lake Bluff, and where she was between 6.00pm when she left work to 9.45 when she called Lake Bluff from Highland Park. I'll have to dig about for a solid timeline...

Seems Estelle and Elfrieda were both at Highland Park that evening.
Could Elfrieda have been to the music show between 6pm and 9.45pm

Oh, good question! She said she had to stop somewhere for a book sale after work, which could explain the time discrepancy...

But heck. She consistently wasn't telling the truth, for whatever reason, so maybe she lied about that as well.

I wonder if Frank Mandy was at that show, that night. Hm.

Could Elfrieda have seen the show and noticed Estelle was in it and then took the opportunity to chance calling Charles first at the police staton (didn't get a reply as the night officer Charles wasn't there to answer the call) and then called his home and spoke to him in hushed tones ?

Edited to add... could be why the key couldn't have been found, Charles would have to take it with him to prove it wasn't his.

and just to add I went to work with 5 separate fractures in my ankle for a total of 8 days, painful but do-able.

I also searched for the family and couldn't find anything apart from, IIRC the 1930 census.

Good call! And very likely a place to pick up sheet music.

Elfrieda mentioned buying it, though, in the phone call to her sister - so it'd depend on what time that call was placed (too soon to be in Highland Park, or not, after work).

In any case, it does seem to me pretty significant that Mrs. H was in Highland Park, ostensibly for the evening.

And yeah, I had a friend who smashed his ankle so bad he required seven pins and a plate - he went to work on it a couple days before the swelling made him see a doc. It was the subsequent surgeries that laid him up.

The prominence of Hitch's cast and crutches in --every single shot-- taken of him, added to his very callous observations regarding the quality of publicity he was getting, and the dramatic "neck in a noose" comments, all illustrate to me that Hitch was a self-centered sod who didn't give a damn for that poor girl as much as he did for himself. He sent a wreath to her funeral but did not attend -- though he made sure the papers knew he spent the day at home, in a "state of near collapse". Everything he did smacks of deflection of attention from himself as a suspect. The more I read, the more I doubt there was a single genuine sentiment in any of it.

Also, I've been reading over some of Elfrieda's more bizarre statements. As noted by her family at the time, they are emphatically out of keeping with her usual demeanor. Stuff like hearing Hitch's disembodied voice calling her, seeing him in the flames... she was not at all known to be previously delusional, and while she -was- according to several accounts rather fixated on spiritualism, this doesn't mean she was secretly schizophrenic or suffering some other (apparently very erratically present) mental illness.

In fact, this seemed so unusual for her, so abrupt a change, that police and the private detective hired by the family were looking hard into drugging or hypnosis being behind it.

The only person I've seen offer any solid-seeming backup to Elfrieda's having any sort of religious mania is - Luella Roeh, the jilted lover. Who was utterly insistent to police that Elfrieda really could have tranced herself into self-immolation.

I wonder if these apparently formidable mental skills included locking doors from the outside, as well. :waitasec:

The "Hunt for Hitch" is on.

More hours spent fruitlessly seeking mention of this publicity hound (who doesn't strike me at all as the type to quietly sink into suburban oblivion) and I am only more determined to find out where he went and what he did after that 1929 arrest. It could very well lead to clues about what he was actually doing in those 'classes' he gave in Lake Bluff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back