Found Deceased IL - Emily Anderson, 25, Loves Park, 19 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree with Vail in that I don't feel a connection here to YingYing. I have many more feelings that this is similar to Toni Anderson in Kansas City than anything, sadly...

I agree with Vail in that I don't feel a connection here to YingYing. I have many more feelings that this is similar to Toni Anderson in Kansas City than anything, sadly...

Toni is still such a mystery though - what was she doing there and why did she drive into the river? With Emily, I've felt water from the beginning too, but there is only one place she could have easily just drove into water by accident (assuming it happened between all known points of interest). I am guessing that huge cliff over the reservoir east of Neighbor's is fenced in?

ETA: The creek you pass over on Alpine just before Minns Dr can't be a possibility right? That bridge looks to have solid guard rails all along...

MOO i think Toni was disoriented from the mix of things in her system and the gps took her to the river. Its very dark down there and she probably didnt see the signs.
Toni is still such a mystery though - what was she doing there and why did she drive into the river? With Emily, I've felt water from the beginning too, but there is only one place she could have easily just drove into water by accident (assuming it happened between all known points of interest). I am guessing that huge cliff over the reservoir east of Neighbor's is fenced in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This is pure speculation since I assume LE have thoroughly covered the possibility, but had Emily been dropping someone off or been in a neighborhood she wasn't familiar with up in Roscoe for any reason, there are a couple places like the Sunset Dr. boat launch where she could have taken a wrong turn and driven right into Rock River without having had an accident or any other event to cause it.

While the FBI could be involved to chase down potential trafficking leads, I have a feeling it is more about the proximity to the Wisconsin border. I don't think there is any connection to YingYing. I haven't asked msobrien to take a look yet, but when I did some digging on fetlife just in case, Emily wasn't anyone I could recognize. I don't think Emily was actually that sophisticated in her involvement in terms of being part of underground forums and things of that nature.

I have so many thoughts and scenarios about what I think could have happened to Emily, but just don't think we have even the most basic details about the week leading up to her disappearance, or even about what happened during and after work or who was involved so there is so little we can actually talk about.

Or she is more sophisticated then you think.

Or she is more sophisticated then you think.
That is very possible. We should never underestimate anyone! I keep checking backpage too, just in case. I really hope her family can get the support they need for water searches regardless.

I checked FetLife last week trying to find Emily and couldn't. I feel the tie between her and YZ is not the most likely avenue, but something I have considered. BC was still free then, and I don't know how well he was being tracked at the time Emily went missing. I did look at impound records near Champaign-Urbana and her plate was not found. If the girls were connected I would assume BC went towards Wisconsin where he was comfortable, but I don't fully feel he is the key here. I am curious about who she was talking with and spending time with as of recent. She had a few interesting comments on Instagram posts that made me wonder if she was in a relationship with a Dom. I feel like not much info has been released about her, so I feel a bit stumped as to where to go from here to find her.

I checked FetLife last week trying to find Emily and couldn't. I feel the tie between her and YZ is not the most likely avenue, but something I have considered. BC was still free then, and I don't know how well he was being tracked at the time Emily went missing. I did look at impound records near Champaign-Urbana and her plate was not found. If the girls were connected I would assume BC went towards Wisconsin where he was comfortable, but I don't fully feel he is the key here. I am curious about who she was talking with and spending time with as of recent. She had a few interesting comments on Instagram posts that made me wonder if she was in a relationship with a Dom. I feel like not much info has been released about her, so I feel a bit stumped as to where to go from here to find her.

Most of her instagram posts refer to Ginger, her ex. They broke up a few weeks prior to Emily disappearing and there was some drama in their shared circle regarding the circumstances. There was also a rumor that she had been seeing someone lately, but no name given (if they even knew). I think things in the weeks leading up to this are extremely important and trust in the people working to find Emily that they will get to the bottom of it.

Thanks, I was trying to piece together who she was involved with. She had a post about a boyfriend I believe, but that was not as of recent. I wish something would be released about her or the situation currently. I check back in on her all the time, but with no updates I don't know where to look. I will keep her in my thoughts.

I know that if you take 2 south towards Byron ( which is very close to rockford) and such the road goes along the rock river. There are tons of corn fields also. With the corn being so high I wonder if she went off the road and into a field. you would not be able to see a car in the field from the road.

I know that if you take 2 south towards Byron ( which is very close to rockford) and such the road goes along the rock river. There are tons of corn fields also. With the corn being so high I wonder if she went off the road and into a field. you would not be able to see a car in the field from the road.

I also wonder if she could have gone towards Rockford rather than north - it just seems all (rumors) point north and west. It doesn't seem like any of her friends have any idea what she could have been doing that late at night which lends credence to her driving off the road. I wish we knew when she woke up on Sunday - was she exhausted? Enjoying a night out because she didn't have to work Monday night? Something that small says a lot about what her next move could have been.

I think about Emily all the time and all the people that love her.

I also wonder if she could have gone towards Rockford rather than north - it just seems all (rumors) point north and west. It doesn't seem like any of her friends have any idea what she could have been doing that late at night which lends credence to her driving off the road. I wish we knew when she woke up on Sunday - was she exhausted? Enjoying a night out because she didn't have to work Monday night? Something that small says a lot about what her next move could have been.

I think about Emily all the time and all the people that love her.
Of all the things I am curious about the one thing I would like to know is what exactly she ordered at Steak N Shake. It may not have significance unless it was her favorite thing to have rather than just getting something to eat or drink.

Of all the things I am curious about the one thing I would like to know is what exactly she ordered at Steak N Shake. It may not have significance unless it was her favorite thing to have rather than just getting something to eat or drink.

It is a good question - especially whether it was food for two or not. If she got a single meal, then it is easier to believe she went there for dinner before heading home. If she ordered a milkshake and sat there alone for any period of time, I imagine her waiting on someone or a call or text etc. If it was two meals, well then we know she was there with someone. I've been annoyed at LE from the beginning saying they don't know if she was alone or not. Yes they do.

She had been drinking and got lost. Probably disoriented and drove into the water just my opinion. If she had mixed drugs and alcohol she could of been out of it. What were the weather conditions on that night? It happened a few months ago in Kansas city. (Toni was her name) She had been drinking and had drugs in her system. She was lost and drove right down a boat launch. She wasnt found for 3-4 months. This is my first comment so tell me if i broke any rules.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

A wonderful local young lady left a bar at 3:00am and never made it home. Months later she was found, in her car, submerged in water. A year before that a young lady vanished on her way home and was also found, in her car, submerged in water. It does happen. Have divers been searching the water?

It is a good question - especially whether it was food for two or not. If she got a single meal, then it is easier to believe she went there for dinner before heading home. If she ordered a milkshake and sat there alone for any period of time, I imagine her waiting on someone or a call or text etc. If it was two meals, well then we know she was there with someone. I've been annoyed at LE from the beginning saying they don't know if she was alone or not. Yes they do.
It is extremely frustrating when LE hangs on to too much information. But we also know just from social media that there is more than enough loose lips out there so LE isn't even going to tell the family. But what I would like to know is if Emily's phone was already off prior to going to Steak N Shake. There is a claim being made that I have seen by friends and family that Steak N Shake doesn't have cameras but considering they are a 24 hour food place that handles cash I don't know how they would be able to obtain insurance without them. I just find that hard to believe they would have no cameras as that would make them a target for robberies over and over again if that were known.

Being somewhat familiar with that area where she was at the bar and Steak 'n Shake and her home, I can't seem to get on board with the idea she accidentally drove into the water somehow. However, nothing is impossible. It's also hard to fathom that with the amount of businesses, there's not one security camera that caught her on video that night. The Rockford Speedway is right there, though. Could it be possible her car was hidden amongst those cars?

I've recently have come across forensic astrology again. How much credence can be put into forensic astrology? Anyone familiar with it or know anyone that reads charts? Would it be worth contacting someone who does read into those charts about Emily and would the family be okay with it?

I hope every day Emily is found.

It would be interesting to see a chart done for Emily. When someone is missing, I don't think any avenue should be disregarded. The chart done on Jessica Runions was incredibly accurate, for example.

They do have video of her leaving Rascal's before she went to Stake n Shake, parting ways with the people she was with. http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ter-missing-illinois-woman-emily-dull-n781341

My guess is Stake n Shake only has cameras in a specific area that did not capture Emily, or the cameras they should have were't on or working. They have a charge on her card from there, and I have to believe an eyewitness confirmation that makes them confident she was there. I am sure the wait staff were able to remember her and tell LE if she was alone or not.

Apparently her friends were told she was leaving to meet someone there. https://www.facebook.com/missingpersonsofamerica/posts/1294873137248464

Just to point out - these "friends" she was with were not anyone in her inner circle of friends and were people she works with afaik.

That link you provided has her sister saying the last time Emily was seen was early Monday morning, dropping a friend off at 4:07 am, is this the accurate last time seen? The last I knew, it was 2:30 something am when she was last seen at Steak N Shake.

That link you provided has her sister saying the last time Emily was seen was early Monday morning, dropping a friend off at 4:07 am, is this the accurate last time seen? The last I knew, it was 2:30 something am when she was last seen at Steak N Shake.

That is the point of contention I think. Early on it was "confirmed" she dropped someone off at slots of fortune, then texted that person after 4am to say she got home safe. It may have turned out that info was from the last time that particular person saw Emily, not that it was Monday morning. It could also be that info is sensitive and is no longer being discussed on purpose. This is the account Caitlin says is all the facts she has http://www.rrstar.com/news/20170716...ing-loves-park-woman-described-as-doting-aunt

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back