Found Deceased IL - Emily Anderson, 25, Loves Park, 19 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
REMINDER:

Websleuths does not allow discussion of astrology orpsychics.

:wave:

I think I just heard on the news hat they said it's not her. I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure they did.

It has been two months.

Where are you Emily?

Article from today: http://www.mystateline.com/news/emily-anderson-still-missing-after-two-months/794172857

MACHESNEY PARK - Today marks two months since Loves Park woman Emily Anderson has gone missing without any sign of her return. The community however is still holding out hope that she will soon be found. Her family says they are hopeful that Emily is still out there and they say no matter how long it takes, they will not give up.

They invited the community to join them for a candlelight ceremony. Dozens of people arrived at the Gordman's parking lot behind the Steak and Shake where she was last seen. Emily's father says while it hurts him to not have Emily, he is grateful for the support they continue to receive.

"It helps us get through the day" said Emily's dad, Tom Dull. "I don't think she realized how many people cared."

Another search for Emily will take place tomorrow at noon at the same Gordman's parking lot in Machesney Park.

Im sorry....I hate doing this every time a body is found near the area, but I just can't help but wonder until we know for sure of it is or isn't Emily. Every time I really hope that it's not, because I hope she's still alive.

<modsnip>

1. The search parties have found stuff, can't say definitively if they are related to Emily.
2. Believe people out there know what happened to her or have withheld info
3. Tollways were checked and are being monitored
4. State police assisting
5. FBI offered technical assistance
6. Leads involving other states are exhausted
7. There were no communication to anyone since she was seen at stake n shake

https://www.facebook.com/wrextv/videos/10154645171132175/

Interesting comment under her flyer.

So the police think someone out there knows what happened to Emily. Say someone else hurt her or took her. What happened to the car? Here's what I can think of:
  • car ditched in water
  • car ditched on public street/lot
  • car stored on private property
  • car destroyed
  • car being driven, maybe with some disguise like different plates or painted a different color

If seems the belief is they hid it or scrapped it. The police do seem to feel she was taken and this is being handled like a homicide investigation at this point so the theories that she drove into the water accidentally, I believe, have been vetted and ruled out. I personally believe the people she was with that night have some issues with their stories.

Emily is still missing - no new information?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts
Back