IL IL - Jarvis Twp, WhtFem 42UFIL, 25-40, in bean field, upper denture, Jul'90

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

All details don't match but it seems like some might? JMO I haven't followed many UID cases so I could be way off on this comparison but I thought it was worth mentioning. Apologies if this has been looked into already!
Its possible, tho she wouldve had to stayed alive for a while after her disappearance

I personally think this crime was committed by a man who didnt want to care for the child he had created with this doe.
I’m wondering if she was perhaps in earlyish pregnancy and that’s why the reproductive organs had been removed, vile beyond words

1706035444873.png

Unidentified Female​

''On July 20, 1990, at 1:25 p.m., an unidentified, white female body was found in a bean field approximately 40 feet north of Lebanon Road, 1/10th of a mile west of the Troy and O'Fallon Road in Jarvis Township, Collinsville, Illinois. The victim's death resulted from multiple cutting and stab wounds to the neck and torso; her fallopian tubes, uterus and ovaries were missing. Evidence of surgical removal could not be determined. No defensive wounds were found on the victim. The body appeared to have been placed at the site two to three days prior to discovery. An image of a heart shaped turquoise ring she was wearing at the time of her discovery is attached, as well as a photograph of a reconstructive sculpture and artist interpretive sketch of her possible appearance before death.

Contact Information: Anyone with any information regarding the identification of the unidentified victim is urged to contact Madison County Sheriff's Department at 618/692-0871 or call Crimestoppers at 1-866-371-TIPS(8477).''

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back