IL - Jason Harmon, 34, killed in fight with brother, Pekin, 21 June 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping....

I have to turn the petition in on Friday June 12th so if anyone wants to sign it or knows someone who does please do so before then.

Thanks again!!

Update: I just came from court and Robert only got 48 months probation!

Its a sad sad day here and my kids are very upset!

I am so sorry IllinoisMom. This is just plain wrong.

That makes me very sad for you and your kids!!! Did they give any kind of a reason for this injustice?

That makes me very sad for you and your kids!!! Did they give any kind of a reason for this injustice?

Well IMHO, He shouldve never been given a plea deal....but as far as the reason that was given, the judge said he had been following his bond restrictions to a T and also had no run ins with the law since he was in his 20's (hes now 44) But still....my god, he killed his brother!:furious:

Also I want to let you all know that the petition really had the defense on their toes! I wish u all couldve seen them trying to discredit and poke holes in it! A big thanks again to ALL who signed!

(PS. Can anyone tell me how to change the title so that others know Ive updated?)

Go to "edit" and then "advanced" and you can go in and change the title there.

I wish they would take those plea deals and shove them up their who whos. I really hate those things. Hard to believe that a person can murder another person and get probation isn't it! So if it is a family member it's alright to murder them huh? This killer still has to meet his maker some day and that is when he will be judged for real and the victim will receive justice.

I'm so sorry. This is just wrong on so many levels.

I am so sorry that this is the end result. It's just not right.

I wish they would take those plea deals and shove them up their who whos. I really hate those things. Hard to believe that a person can murder another person and get probation isn't it! So if it is a family member it's alright to murder them huh? This killer still has to meet his maker some day and that is when he will be judged for real and the victim will receive justice.

I'm so sorry. This is just wrong on so many levels.

Unbelievable!

I'm so sorry illinoismom.

:(

fran

I am so sorry that this is the end result. It's just not right.

Thank you to you all for your thoughts!:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back