GUILTY IL - Katrina Smith, 30, beaten to death, Machesney Park, 23 Oct 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jr seemed to have set up that site when ts was going to "explain the fire". Jr must have though he was going to blame him.

What a mess. It appears that there are a lot of skeletons in this family's closet. I personally feel that the media war that is about to unravel is going to take away from Katrina's spotlight. She is the victim here. I do not feel that she is alive and I feel that she deserves justice. Especially her brother who is actively looking for her and her friends who are searching and praying and hoping.

I think it is interesting that on JR's website - it implies that TS could have gotten assistance from his ex wife and/or their other brother. I think we could explore that more..

JMO

I just saw this case and I'm trying to read the thread and get caught up but could someone give me a quick summary of what we know so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a mess. It appears that there are a lot of skeletons in this family's closet. I personally feel that the media war that is about to unravel is going to take away from Katrina's spotlight. She is the victim here. I do not feel that she is alive and I feel that she deserves justice. Especially her brother who is actively looking for her and her friends who are searching and praying and hoping.

I think it is interesting that on JR's website - it implies that TS could have gotten assistance from his ex wife and/or their other brother. I think we could explore that more..

JMO

The other brother was all over Facebook defending TS in the early days of the search, not so much lately though.

JR. It has been many years. I did not know he left town.
Laughing hysterically right now at a particular google hit regarding him. (hint!)
:silly:

I am pretty sure life does not get more dysfunctional than this! Wow!

:what: WoW! Talk about estranged! (Regarding JR) This guy seems to be throwing lots of folks under the bus. Strange! :waitasec:

Folks: you can discuss what is in the main stream media: sleuthing persons not considered suspects or persons of interest is a :nono:

Just checked my sources and this is 100% false. Todd Smith was in fact his birth name. He was adopted by Herbert Raprager as a child but he went back to using his birth name after the arson case.

I guess we were both a little off. Margo Raprager is TS birth mother and Herbert is his step-father. Perhaps Smith is the last name of TS birth father but I have no way of confirming that right now, but I do know personally that Smith is the last name of the family that he lived with after the 1985 incident up to present day. It is also possible that TS birth father is a direct member of the Smith family he resided with after the 1985 incident, or could just be coincidence.

I guess we were both a little off. Margo Raprager is TS birth mother and Herbert is his step-father. Perhaps Smith is the last name of TS birth father but I have no way of confirming that right now, but I do know personally that Smith is the last name of the family that he lived with after the 1985 incident up to present day. It is also possible that TS birth father is a direct member of the Smith family he resided with after the 1985 incident, or could just be coincidence.

Wondering how long he lived with the Smith family. He was 17 when the fire happened. He spent 30 months in a facility. How much longer after that was he he with a family before he was on his own? We know that he had his first daughter at the age of 23.

Smith is the last name of Margo's first husband, this is the man that fathered TS. His name was changed not Raprager after Margo married Herbert and he adopted Todd. I do know that there are members of the Smith family that came back into Todd's life after the arson charge but nowhere have I been able to confirm that his father was a part of that group.

WOW!
Have we seen this?
Written by the brother of TS (who happens to be my former employer)
He is conducting a poll.....

"To the friends and family of Todd Smith, keep being supportive. That's what friends and family should do. My call to the rest of the world is be suspicious. Watch him, expect him to run. When you see him in public, take note for it may be relevant later. As Todd begins to feel the walls closing in, he will snap again and someone else will get hurt. I'm glad I'm not close enough to be at risk."

http://www.convicttoddsmith.com/

This is disgusting in my opinion, want to talk about disgusting. First to say DC was sexually abused- what a violation. Private and should not be posted - completely irrelevant and slanderous. He leaves out that he has a mug shot too. Where is that court document? His father- hmmm what about him starting his mothers ( grandmothers) house on fire. What about the court documents about case against his father in the state of Florida? Regardless of what happened - doesn't everyone deserve to not be convicted in the public eye before they are even if ever arrested. I am so sad for this family, all of them.

I have seen the wrong man go to jail for suspicion of murdering his wife and daughters that he discovered - he was also in a nasty divorce, therefore he must have done it. He was detained by police while his young daughter died alone in the hospital after seeing her mom and sister be brutally murdered by what turned out to be a STRANGER! Maybe this is not the most likely scenario here, but I am saddened that TS has been convicted in the public eye before we know anything except circumstantial evidence. Think if this was your brother ... Regardless of his discrepancies in life would you want the world to assume his guilt because of his past? We have all made mistakes some bigger than others it does not make us automatically guilty of a crime against our spouse because we have a past and were separated. Let's sleuth and wait for evidence to be released before we take too much stock in what this convoluted family is saying. They all have pasts!!

This is disgusting in my opinion, want to talk about disgusting. First to say DC was sexually abused- what a violation. Private and should not be posted - completely irrelevant and slanderous. He leaves out that he has a mug shot too. Where is that court document? His father- hmmm what about him starting his mothers ( grandmothers) house on fire. What about the court documents about case against his father in the state of Florida? Regardless of what happened - doesn't everyone deserve to not be convicted in the public eye before they are even if ever arrested. I am so sad for this family, all of them.

I have seen the wrong man go to jail for suspicion of murdering his wife and daughters that he discovered - he was also in a nasty divorce, therefore he must have done it. He was detained by police while his young daughter died alone in the hospital after seeing her mom and sister be brutally murdered by what turned out to be a STRANGER! Maybe this is not the most likely scenario here, but I am saddened that TS has been convicted in the public eye before we know anything except circumstantial evidence. Think if this was your brother ... Regardless of his discrepancies in life would you want the world to assume his guilt because of his past? We have all made mistakes some bigger than others it does not make us automatically guilty of a crime against our spouse because we have a past and were separated. Let's sleuth and wait for evidence to be released before we take too much stock in what this convoluted family is saying. They all have pasts!!

To be fair it seems this JR post was in response to TS trying to pass the responsibility for the fire to JR.

I'm sure their mother, and fathers, are proud ... lol.

What a bunch of seemingly self-serving individuals... I'm so sorry KS got mixed up with this family.

Back to WHERE IS KATRINA!

imo

winningx3 said:
First to say DC was sexually abused- what a violation. Private and should not be posted - completely irrelevant and slanderous.

I agree completely. Although I found the rest of the website to be an interesting read, I think it was a HUGE violation of his privacy to mention something like that. Criminal histories or arrests or things like that are one thing, but to "bring to light" someone else's sexual abuse isn't something I feel 3rd parties should ever do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003