IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time stamps! IMO, someone from the hotel messed with the video surveillance and changed the times. I believe she was in that freezer before that live feed on Facebook with the girl in the sunglasses and before Kenneka's mom was called by the friend to tell her she's missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There we go good notion -- there is just too much is not adding up

and all we need to do with your observation is focus on body size in kitchen compared to to bathroom and lobby and we have everything explained at some level

I know sounds really insane

ladies get back to me pls is the hip area in your opinion different??

The only video I have seen with her in front of the front desk is when she is with others

is there video when she is in front of the front desk alone??

There could be very simple explanation for differences in time stamps that don't involve a conspiracy theory. If time isn't set accurately on a camera, and cameras are different from each other, then time stamps on videos taken by different cameras will be different. This actually happens quite frequently.

[video=cnn;us/2017/09/16/kenneka-jenkins-hotel-freezer-death-orig-vstop-dlewis.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/16/us/chicago-freezer-death/index.html[/video]

This tells a little more information.

Do you be any chance have a link?
There are a lot of accusations with regard to her "friends" being involved. What a twisted story. [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Sorry we aren't allowed to post other people's fb pages.

I know it's against TOS to blame the victim. But, if no foul play is involved, isn't her actions what led to her death?

I feel like I am in a foreign language class!!

What does it mean when guys want to ride a train??

I found an interesting article with the Daily Herald interviewing Kenneka Jenkins' mom.

"Her friend called me at 4:34 in the morning and stated to me that she was missing, I mean they couldn't find her. She had been lost for like 2 hours."

That's what her mom says in the video! Now there hasn't been anything saying that when they called her mom they told her she was missing for 2 hours!!! But if you read the article
"Jenkins' friends, who had her cellphone, reported her disappearance to Jenkins' mother after 4 a.m. Saturday. Martin said she called police soon after."

http://www.dailyherald.com/news/201...-freezer-how-did-she-unlock-both-double-doors

I know we can't post YouTube videos but now their is the original video surveillance floating out there that time stamps Kenneka walking towards the freeze at around 2:32AM....

My head is now spinning!!

BBM

Her Mom may be right but her "friends" sure didn't help her much.

Martin said a quicker search would have made a crucial difference.
"I know it for a fact," Martin said.

Well, her friends basically ditched, AND DITCHED IN HER MOTHER'S CAR. At least, If I'm reading this right. Something may have happened, an argument maybe, and she got separated from the group, and died because she was highly intoxicated and intoxicated people do strange things, and are capable of doing strange things you'd think they'd not be able to do. KJ was over 18. You can't just file a missing persons report on every person you cannot find after a couple, three hours (unless there's evidence of foul play).

"Martin said her daughter's friends called her after 4 a.m. Saturday to say they had lost track of Jenkins in the hotel and left after they were unable to find her. The friends said they were in the car Martin had lent her daughter for the night and they had Jenkins' cellphone, Martin said.

Martin said she headed to the hotel around 5 a.m. Saturday to try to find her daughter. Hotel staff told her they needed a missing persons report from police before they could start reviewing surveillance video of the premises.

Martin said she then called the Rosemont Police Department and was told to wait a few hours before filing the report to see if Jenkins turned up.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...found-dead-rosemont-hotel-20170910-story.html

Have seen tons of his stuff. He is solid -- and insightful.

[video=youtube;PqD0YhAvxDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqD0YhAvxDc[/video]

Gonna flag post to make sure I am ok with tos - he does solid media reviews on MSM reporting - but his own thoughts on stuff is really great - he is a lot like WS!!

[video=cnn;us/2017/09/16/kenneka-jenkins-hotel-freezer-death-orig-vstop-dlewis.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/16/us/chicago-freezer-death/index.html[/video]

This tells a little more information.

I am truly sorry for this young lady and I know her mother is grieving and wanting someone to blame. If anyone it should be the person who served her alcohol at the party... for which Mom loaned her the car to attend. However we cannot totally secure our world. In KJ's inebriated state, she probably meant to punch L on the elevator but punched the button under, or beside it for LL, or a floor near there instead. She may have just thought she'd found a bathroom, went in, and closed the door behind her. Inebriated people do not usually heed warning signs and barriers. It's untold how many people die or have to be rescued each year b/c they drink, and camp, in the mountains here, each year, and walk off of a cliff. There's signs everywhere. It's fall so I expect the rescue teams to be called out regularly between now and the end of November.

You know what , the community is getting confused about inconclusive on the autopsy feeding the notion that the police are not doing stuff because of race imo

I am more bothered by the hotel and employees than cops

This needs to and will go back to "the friend" who got them the room. Hotels usually have an age limit of 23-25 to rent a room. Who knows what ages were partying in that room?

An employee gets a very low rate in renting a room which I imagine was used to rent this room. We read a few pages back the credit card was fraudulent. This seems odd on how the person renting the room got past the front desk as the charge card is run before the keys are ever given to the guest. Guess it was a stolen charge card, I was thinking it didn't have the money on it.

There probably weren't any complaints about room noise as the room they were using was away from occupied rooms.. An easy thing to do when assigning rooms for the night if the person doing it is aware of what is going on.

I am flabbergasted that her friends went off without her! Why were they in such a hurry to get out of there without their driver?

This whole thing boils down to an illegal party being held in a hotel room. Underage kids drinking and probably drugs were present. Keeneka gets separated from her friends, doesn't know where she is, is under the influence of something, opens a door, goes inside not paying attention that it is dark, can't figure out how to open door. A tragic accident. Another case of college age kids thinking they know it all, can handle their partying, and end up dead.

I dont know what the boys are thinking but I sure hope seman does fine after being thawed -- off to prison you boys go

More I see way to much chatting online -- someone will talk I think people know

[video=youtube;Yucy07dfOHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yucy07dfOHw[/video]

My thoughts are that every fatal accident is the result of a sequence of actions by individuals that went "wrong" and lead to a death. It's always tragic for the loved ones, and hopefully others come to understand the danger in a situation that didn't seem dangerous at the time.

I don't believe anyone intended to cause Kenneka harm, or that the circumstances appeared dangerous to anyone. But there may have been multiple failures to apply what civil courts call a 'duty of care', that is, the actions a prudent person would take to protect themselves and others from harm.

One is not to drink/take drugs beyond our capacity, but our culture/society promotes it as being cool and fun, and I don't think it's fair to blame young women for wanting to look like Kim Kardashian and have fun with friends.

Another is for a host to be responsible for guests who they serve liquor or drugs to. But that person may have thought she was safe with her friends.

A third is for a public place like a hotel to offer a safe environment, not to ignore safety hazards like a walk-in freezer where children, elderly, mentally ill, inebriated people might get stuck.

And I think a missing, drunk, 19 year old woman is cause for concern to police, but they dismissed it. Perhaps they thought she'd hooked up with some man and they didn't want to get involved. I'm sure they're grousing that if they tried to teack down every missing, drunk teen, they'd never have time to solve crimes.

In a small town, police and the hotel would probably have made an effort, but this was Chicago. They talk about big cities being souless, I think this is an example. Big city police, big city hotel, big city lifestyle, big city teens, mother of big city teen, who couldn't control or watch over her daughter anymore, and expected other people to look after her, but they didn't care.

Me casa your casa my house is a *advertiser censored* house is what the lyrics are in the video they are all singing ???

Time stamps on video footage can be changed. There was a case not too long ago (I think) on here, where the video footage was messing everyone up. Only to find out it was the time stamp. Does this ring a bell to anyone else? I cannot think about who the case was about. Ughh

Maybe the Crystal McDowell case? The times on her boyfriend's video didn't jive with the real time due to DST, power outages, etc..., but they were able to verify using other methods. This happens all the time.

Is their a link that anyone has or seen that confirms KJ friend was an employee at the hotel? Thanks!

This was posted by the Trib yesterday.
I'm sharing since there is a brief timeline regarding the 6 snippets of surveillance released.
First I had read 8 snippets, then 9, now 6.
I've only came across 5 thus far.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...nkins-hotel-freezer-video-20170915-story.html

Clipped from above article:

"The first two videos, from early Saturday, show Jenkins, her gait steady, walking with three others through a public part of the hotel. But in the next clip, about two hours later, she gets off an elevator alone, so unsteady she has to support herself on a wall.
Two minutes later, in another clip, she reels down a hallway. Then she wanders around another passage, clearly disoriented. Finally, she totters through an empty kitchen, around a corner and out of sight.
The same surveillance camera, which appears to be motion-activated, next picks up activity at 8:34 p.m., when a person briefly enters the frame, looks around and leaves.

No one else enters the picture until 12:23 a.m. on Sept. 10, when a man goes around the same corner where Jenkins was last seen. A few seconds later, he walks quickly out of the frame and returns with a police officer. More officers soon arrive, hustling toward the corner.

Jenkins was pronounced dead at 12:48 a.m., according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

The video shows a body bag being removed at 4:53 a.m."

Just looking at video in the bathroom the tag on her jeans is on her left

in one video in the kitchen the tag is on right

in another video from the kitchen it is on the left???

She is looking in the mirror in the bathroom.

Also, the red boxes on the security videos are not cropping marks or anything related to editing. Security cameras turn on when they sense motion. The red box is part of the security system. It tells the viewer the area in which the motion was detected. If you see one red box, that means motion was detected only in that area. If you see two red boxes, that means motion was detected in two different areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman