Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is just so perplexing to me...where's the urgency??? Why isn't the mother all over the media??? I know I would be!!! I just don't understand this at all. :banghead:

Where are you sweet boy??? We won't stop worrying about you until you are found!!!

I put fliers up at two of the "better" west side grocery stores yesterday - there was not a flyer at either of the stores I visited. I put several up each location. I also asked the store manager (at one of the stores, as the other manager was not available) to distribute the stack I left - he stated he would and would also put a few in the employee break room.

Thank you CurlyQ!! That was so kind of you!

:heartbeat: Back to page one Kyrian. The truth will come out.

Still nothing on this poor baby... Kyrain deserves justice.
I keep thinking the police silence and lack urgency means they know more.

Ok...maybe not "better" but Walmart on Riverside and Schnucks on Rockton - I would visit neither of them near or after dusk :(

There's actually a decent grocery store on the west side of the river?! I haven't seen a flyer anywhere, and I'm on the sw side of Rockford.

💕 thinking of Kyrian. Hope he is found soon.

Im not seeing any searches planned for this weekend on FB. Is that it? One search/vigil? I guess I just don't understand the family allowing this to go silent. I know LE must be working on things we can't see but where is everyone else?? Family and media are way too quiet.
Some days I feel like we care for these kids more than the people that SHOULD be caring for them.

Just waiting to hear something kyrian. I'm still confused about who supposedly picked you up, and I'm still confused by your mother's behavior thus far. Something just isn't right with this story. ❓❓❓

Are LE doing any searches? I wonder what KH has told them. They must have some idea what's going on.

It's pretty telling that they haven't ruled Kyrian out. How terrible.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Kyrian's mother stopped posting around the time King was ruled out which really made me wonder if she has been told something we are not privy to.

I am bracing myself for the bad news. I think the perp is in jail already though. He ain't going nowhere for a long time, imo.

Has anyone been able to sleuth the guy that is in jail that kyrian was exposed to? I mean does this guy seem like a freak that could potentially dismember a toddler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73