Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night guys. I will be back again tomorrow for this little sweety.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If they were travelling from Rockford to Chicago to dispose of him he may have been dismembered because it would be easier to travel that way. :(

I'd bet the rest of him is either in Rockford or somewhere between there and the city.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I had not thought of that. I wonder if LE have looked at other water sources in the Rockford area that could be considered an awareness zone.

It's possible they would have taken him in, but she chose to save face (I can't think of a better way to put it) and so she didn't ask.

I cannot think of a better way to put it either. I was a very young mother and I would not have wanted to tell my parents something that would lose their respect so I can understand not wanting to disappoint. However, the things I would have tried to sugar coat NEVER had anything to do with my child or his well-being.

Harris was arrested the day of or the day after Kyrian was reported missing. He was jailed for more than a month on a burglary charge. During that time, he granted a phone interview to the Register Star. He said people he did not know came to his residence in late August and asked for Kyrian. "The little boy ran to him and was all happy," he said.
Before turning Kyrian over to the visitors, Harris said, he spoke with Lanisha by phone and was given permission to hand the child off. She could not be reached Thursday to verify Harris' account.

I wonder what Lanisha has to say about this??

Foggs, 34, expressed more anger than sorrow over the unfolding events. She said she considered it a "big ol' slap in the face" when Lanisha Knox and Shakela Harris made arrangements for Kamel Harris to watch their children without her knowledge.

I guess it's just ALL about her at this point. SMH

I may be being overly morbid, but the bit about a "part" of her crying creeps me out. A lot.

I may be being overly morbid, but the bit about a "part" of her crying creeps me out. A lot.

I think that comment say's a mouthful about her character.

It could have been an accident or natural, unless they can determine COD not sure if they can say someone was murdered until then. It would stink to say he was murdered they arrest someone and then it is determined the child died of natural causes and ruined a persons reputation with a murder rap when it wasnt true.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes, all I meant was that I hope that the investigation will have the full resources of a murder inquiry, or equivalent of. They still have to find a large amount of his remains and they have to find at least one person who dumped those remains, plus the person or persons who did the dismemberment. It's not like a 90-year old person was found dead and intact in their bed with no marks on their body. I just want the reassurance that they're putting all the resources they can into this investigation.

From that article, organ trafficking usually involves people illegally selling their organs and reports of people being kidnapped and having their organs stolen are mostly urban legends.

I don't have links handy, but my friend is waiting for a transplant and he told me that the donor has to be very, very freshly dead for a transplant to be successful. I think that if you were going to kill someone for their organs you would have to plan it very carefully in advance so the organs could be immediately put on ice and transported to a person waiting for a transplant. You couldn't kill someone and then as an afterthought decide to sell their organs.

I did find an article about a scandal in Chicago where hospitals were illegally selling body parts (for study, not for transplant), but the scandal was that they were selling them without the family's permission - there was no indication that anyone was ever killed for their organs. I was surprised from the article at how much these dead body parts could be sold for, but I don't think the people involved would ever risk dealing with what could be an unreported murder victim when they can just use hospital cadavers instead.

I read about this a few weeks ago but didn't bother to link it here because I thought it wasn't really relevant and didn't want to start any rumours/ wild speculation but since the subject has come up again I will try to find the link.

eta here's one link. Again, these were body parts from people who died naturally being sold without the proper paperwork, nothing to do with anyone being murdered for their organs.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/feds-raid-chicago-body-parts-operation-linked-to-detroit

I just wish the Police would at least announce a POI. I'm so afraid that this case is going to run out of steam. I can't bare to think of the person (s) responsible continuing to breath free air and eat, laugh, live while this little boy has had his light snuffed out and his remains disposed of like garbage. I know the family calls KH and DF POIs, but that doesn't mean a thing.

Oh, and Good Morning (where are my manners??)

I wonder what Lanisha has to say about this??

I wish one of these news outlets could sit that girl down and go through this whole process, step by step, to get a solid timeline on what she says occurred. The way her story has changed is absolutely ridiculous for a mother looking for answers to her missing and now deceased child. Shakela's involvement in this has taken a really interesting turn for me, since we now know she knew about the baby being gone a week before Lanisha did. I was assuming she came in after the fact to support her daddy's innocence. It does seem she is the one KH turned to first when there was a problem with Kyrian. MOO

The woman she briefly lived with in Omaha said as much. Mom wouldn't get a job and wasn't even able to pay for the babies basic needs. I do believe she wore out her welcome with many people.
Here's the thing, as much as I do not really like this person there is surely a mental illness or learning impairment at play here don't you think? I cannot imagine a mentally sound, emotionally healthy woman behaving in this manner.

my daughter is exactly the same and not mentally stable you hit the nail on the head!

I wish one of these news outlets could sit that girl down and go through this whole process, step by step, to get a solid timeline on what she says occurred. The way her story has changed is absolutely ridiculous for a mother looking for answers to her missing and now deceased child. Shakela's involvement in this has taken a really interesting turn for me, since we now know she knew about the baby being gone a week before Lanisha did. I was assuming she came in after the fact to support her daddy's innocence. It does seem she is the one KH turned to first when there was a problem with Kyrian. MOO

Seems after he was ID'd she went into mourning and is no longer speaking to news outlets - too distraught to speak, but when he was missing she seemed to take interviews and talk freely. From what I've read so far, it's the family (cousin, grandmother, family "spokesperson") who have been doing the talking now.

my daughter is exactly the same and not mentally stable you hit the nail on the head!
It's sad that the family couldn't keep better tabs on the baby ( but I'm not blaming them).

Seems after he was ID'd she went into mourning and is no longer speaking to news outlets - too distraught to speak, but when he was missing she seemed to take interviews and talk freely. From what I've read so far, it's the family (cousin, grandmother, family "spokesperson") who have been doing the talking now.
Maybe she is following law enforcement advice? I'm not making excuses for her though. We certainly can't accuse her of attention seeking at least.

It's sad that the family couldn't keep better tabs on the baby ( but I'm not blaming them).

Yes I couldn't blame them either as hard as I've chased located and snached my own grandbabies, I know how hard it can be when you aren't the parent .

Yes I couldn't blame them either as hard as I've chased located and snached my own grandbabies, I know how hard it can be when you aren't the parent .
I'm sorry you've had this struggle.[emoji20]

I'm 52 and my DD is 19 and swears she's not having children (I said the same thing at her age) while I'm starting to wish for a grand baby, I'm also relieved that I don't have those worries yet as worrying for my 15 year old and 19 year old causes me to dye my grays every two weeks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member