IL IL - Lane Bryant Murders, Tinley Park, 2 Feb 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I once had hopes of seeing this case be solved but those have waned over the past few years. The silence from LE has been deafening. I could be wrong and I hope I am. I have been following this case for over a decade and compared to other cold cases, this one just does not seem to get the attention that many others receive.
I agree. I was wondering how long it took to solve the Brown's Chicken Murders (also a Chicago suburban multiple victims murder) and remember thinking that was a long time...but it was only 9 years compared to the now 16+ of the Lane Bryant Murders.

2023 rbbm
1728502548156.png
''In addition to being deceased, Buslik says the suspect may have left the Chicago area immediately following the crime.
"I think that’s a distinct possibility. It’s very close to the highway. It would be very easy to leave. We have seen other kinds of crimes that were facilitated by transportation infrastructure," he said.
"Because it was such an odd target for a robbery, I think that’s a possibility that it was very much a random target and the offender may have been passing through and then continued on his way," Buslik said.''
2016 rbbm
''They said they were pressing their search for a black man about 5 feet 9 inches tall and 260 pounds, dressed in black clothing.
Eric Woolfolk, who identified the body of his sister, Connie R. Woolfolk, said she was shot in the head. She had bruises, and her hands had been tied behind her back.
“He might have tortured her,” he said. “He couldn’t possibly have thought that (store) would be a good place to rob. This person is obviously a sick person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz
Back