IL IL - Lee Cutler, 18, Buffalo Grove, Oct 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last night on nancy grace the guy(cant remember who, said it would take about 10-15 advil pms to commit suicide. My question that bothers me is if he did kill his self, where is his body?

Just because the bottle was for AdvilPM doesn't mean that he didn't have some other kind of pills in the bottle too. I would think it would be fairly common to find someone with illicit drugs hiding it in an over-the-counter pill container. Could be anything.I think that if he had really just wanted to kill himself they would have found his body by now. My bet is that he wanted to go missing and staged the "suicide/struggle" scenerios thinking it would buy him time to disappear. Maybe he hopes that when they don't find him they will just assume he is dead and quit looking.Susan

Dang paragraphs! What am I doing wrong? I can't get the spaces between paragraphs to stay where I put them! I want spaces!

Oops! Here I am discussing the case on the wrong board. I would move my post to the discussion board if I could. I'm sorry!

Sauk County divers found a wallet and keys of Lee Cutler, a missing Illinois teen.

Divers, with the assistance of the Wisconsin DNR, found a pair of pants in the Baraboo River Friday afternoon. The pants contained keys and a wallet, which contained Lee Cutler's identification and a small amount of money. A belt was also found.

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/10739466.html

Sauk County divers found a wallet and keys of Lee Cutler, a missing Illinois teen.

Divers, with the assistance of the Wisconsin DNR, found a pair of pants in the Baraboo River Friday afternoon. The pants contained keys and a wallet, which contained Lee Cutler's identification and a small amount of money. A belt was also found.

Based on the drug bottle and the letters to loved ones and all of his stuff they found in the river this looks like a possible suicide.

He had a lot to live for at only 18. If this is what happened....WHY??? :confused:

There has been some confusion here due to a incorrect sentence in a news article.
There was NO sign of a struggle at the car.

And to add to that landon, they said there were NO footprints going from the car either...

No new news. I just have a feeling this is not going to turn out good. This poor family, I saw the mom begging her son to come home. She kept saying over and over how much he is loved and missed.

No new news. I just have a feeling this is not going to turn out good. This poor family, I saw the mom begging her son to come home. She kept saying over and over how much he is loved and missed.

Yes I did also. Very, very sad, especially right here at the holidays.

http://www.pioneerlocal.com/buffalogrove/news/625365,bg-cutler-102907-s1.article

October 29, 2007

A dive team from the Sauk County (Wis.) Sheriff's Department found a pair of tan slacks containing missing Buffalo Grove teen Lee S. Cutler's wallet and car keys Friday afternoon.

The wallet contained identification and cash, police said.

The pants were hanging from a tree branch partially submerged in the Baraboo River, the department said in a release. Cutler's pants, wallet and car keys were found about 250 yards downstream from where his backpack was spotted on Oct. 22.

Officials said the river's water level has been falling, making the pants visible.

Search teams continued to search that area over the weekend with no further discoveries, officials said Monday morning.

Cutler is a senior at Stevenson High School in Lincolnshire and an employee of Rock America in Vernon Hills.

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=67666&src=1

10/31/2007

Wisconsin police have called off their search for a missing Buffalo Grove 18-year-old and turned the case over to Buffalo Grove police, officials said Tuesday. Sauk County sheriff's officials have exhausted their leads searching for Lee Cutler after his car was found off Highway 33 near Baraboo, Wis., on Oct. 22, police said. Cutler, a senior at Stevenson High School, was last seen in Buffalo Grove around 10 a.m. Oct. 20. Several of his belongings, including his vehicle, were found near and in the Baraboo River.

(Bolding is mine.)

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=67666&src=1

10/31/2007

Wisconsin police have called off their search for a missing Buffalo Grove 18-year-old and turned the case over to Buffalo Grove police, officials said Tuesday. Sauk County sheriff's officials have exhausted their leads searching for Lee Cutler after his car was found off Highway 33 near Baraboo, Wis., on Oct. 22, police said. Cutler, a senior at Stevenson High School, was last seen in Buffalo Grove around 10 a.m. Oct. 20. Several of his belongings, including his vehicle, were found near and in the Baraboo River.

(Bolding is mine.)

Because the vehicle was found near the river in Wisconsin then this means they have just stopped looking for him! There is no evidence that he went back to Illinois so it looks like they've just given up on him!

Considering all the evidence shows he has got to be near that river in Wisconsin why would they turn it back to Illinois police??

And this looks like a suicide but do you think they don't mention that in the media due to family concerns?

Posted Wednesday ---- October 31, 2007 -- 11:44pm

Efforts to find missing Illinois teen continue

BARABOO, Wis. (AP) -- Sauk County sheriff's deputies continue to patrol the banks of the Baraboo River for clues in the disappearance of an Illinois teen.

18-year-old Lee Cutler of Buffalo Grove was last seen October 20th. His car was found two days later at a wayside along Highway 33 near a bridge that crosses the river.

Sauk County sheriff's officials met Tuesday with Buffalo Grove police and decided to continue the search.

I'm not sure what is correct at this point.

This is so strange. I would have thought for sure he would have been found by now. I haven't seen much about the river on television but I wonder how fast it moves and if he could be far away by now?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back