IL - Man previously charged for sexually abusing horse arrested again for trespassing on a horse farm, July 26, 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So sick. I remember seeing news report on another person so inclined, from years ago, here is a link from wiki, where the man "received" and died, warning, gross, and a lot of info on laws, jmo
Enumclaw horse sex case - Wikipedia
Ugggh..Mr. Hands part 2. I feel like anyone attempting this should go to jail for life. Poor animals.

Face it, we are becoming a world of sick, depraved individuals. Just when you think you've seen/read it all.... something like this is discovered.

I've heard of men having sex with dogs as well. Sickening.

Face it, we are becoming a world of sick, depraved individuals. Just when you think you've seen/read it all.... something like this is discovered.

We? Well, I was called sick and depraved due to pot and Heavy Metal in the 80s. But as I noted earlier, they got a guy for multiple horse “offenses” in my state (SC) in 08-09. The Daily Show had a blast with it.

So sick. I have heard of women doing that as well. They should lock em up forever imo.

View attachment 437279
Sourced in the image, designed by The Economist.
I've talked about this elsewhere but yeah. Closing mental hospitals/asylums en masse all at once didn't somehow fix the issue of the acutely mentally unwell being institutionalised, it just moved the problem elsewhere. Mostly to save money

We're also hearing of it all a lot more. Once upon a time there'd be no reason for why I'd hear of this story on the other side of the world, but thanks to the Internet I can

This guy's area isn't far from me. He has serious mental health issues MOO. It's the only explanation I can come up with. How in the name of anything holy are you gonna go out and do such a thing AGAIN after having already been caught at this behavior, publicly named, and shamed? It's obviously some sick compulsion he has, awful and sad and pathetic all rolled up into one hot mess. UGGH

Illinois man arrested for 'sexual contact with a horse'

This peculiar individual had previously been arrested in April on charges related to engaging in sexual contact with an animal. However, it seems that Blanke's penchant for inappropriate behavior has escalated, as he was recently apprehended for trespassing in the presence of horses while exposing his genitals.

Read More: Illinois Man Arrested Again With Genitals Exposed Near Horses

articles about previous incident
Man arrested for having sexual contact with horse, deputies say

Parker asked for $2,000 bond. Assistant Public Defender Sarah Lucey requested $1,000, saying Blanke is on disability and received $1,000 a month from that — and his rent is $700. “That leaves precious little for food,” she said.
Whoa, Nellie! Quincy man arrested for having sex with horse in Melrose Township – Muddy River News
^ MOO = de-NEIGH-grated!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back