GUILTY IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Three Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fb is full of screenshots of the postings of the monster who most likely cut this innocent baby out of his poor mother's womb. I just can't even...
Am I the only one who needs a break from these threads and reading/ watching the news after learning of a crime such as this one? My mom wanted to take my toddler to the park today and I said no because all I can think about is how many sick people are out there lurking. I'm pretty sure that's a sign I need to disconnect.

Be vigilant.
The more aware you are the better.
Don't go around trusting people as there is evil, all around us.
Poor Marlen trusted she would buy some kiddies clothes.:(:(:(
I now, am very careful, to only walk my dog around the neighbourhood, where there are many persons present.
MOO.

In all due respect, the suspect was very convincing, though. Reading her posts on the swap site, she starts off by asking, “Anyone due in May, like me?”. Several ladies responded, but it whittled down to Marlen. She even asked Marlen to send her a photo of herself at one point - maybe under the guise of “let me see what you look like as I don’t open the door to strangers”. Little did anyone know that evil was on the other side of the door behind the face of a pure con artist. I don’t think we can fully fault M for not being vigilant enough; this lady was very clever and had been refining her story for a while to reel someone in.

LE found a hidden room. You don’t build those if you only plan on using it once. I bet when the dust settles this band of losers will be linked to more sordid stuff. More stolen babies, other murdered pregnant women, drugs, trafficking. Who knows? Nothing would surprise me. I hope LE goes through every detail of their miserable little lives w/a fine tooth comb.

They may have PLANNED to use it more than once. But I don't think they ever did.

I would be very surprised if there were other babies out there. Clearly, these people didn't take 6th grade health class. Even most 6th graders know that the oxygen for the baby comes from the mother.

I don't even think I've seen a case where they intentionally killed the mother BEFORE removing the baby. That's just an extreme level of stupid. Most knock the mother out so she isn't fighting them.

Then they put the mother in the backyard... I mean there is just no way they did something previously and didn't get caught. It's just not logical.

Unbelievable. So stupid.

Police tell us four people are being questioned in connection with Marlen Ochoa’s death. Three of them are under arrest and still being held. Sources tell us she was strangled. Her baby was cut out from her womb. Charges are expected at some point today. @cbschicago

BF17A8D8-FFB1-4DA2-9BC2-F8EC67F18642.jpeg

Mugo Odigwe on Twitter

The child is in "grave" condition which is worse than "critical". I'm sorry to say he will likely not survive. His mother was strangled and the people that did so didn't understand that his oxygen comes from his mother so if there is a delay after her death in removing him, he too is doomed. These people are not just evil, they are stupid. I hope all four go to prison for a very, very long time. Missing pregnant woman was strangled, baby taken from womb after murder: police

Police tell us four people are being questioned in connection with Marlen Ochoa’s death. Three of them are under arrest and still being held. Sources tell us she was strangled. Her baby was cut out from her womb. Charges are expected at some point today. @cbschicago

View attachment 184693

Mugo Odigwe on Twitter

Any word on which one was released?

As stupid as they are evil. LE finds her body in a trash can in their back yard—three weeks after the baby was hospitalized. World class idiots.

You summed it up pretty perfectly. Heartless idiots. I wonder if they looked into adoption or decided to just go straight to murder.

I’m not particularly surprised one was released... I’m betting it was her daughters boyfriend. I hope this human runs far far away from the family and gets some counseling!!! Yikes.

This poor man was looking forward to his family of 4 and now it’s just him and his little son :(
At least he has a piece of her to raise and love. Heartbreaking.

“It’s been a nightmare.” #MarlenOchoa’s baby, clinging to life at Advocate Christ Medical Center. Her belly with the baby’s chosen name and due date. Her family hopes to get more information about the murder investigation. @fox32news

16D2CE5C-F4EC-48C0-8136-2FFB2E2EA8F9.jpeg 76D4E770-4D57-4378-9C43-0FC428548DEC.jpeg

Joanie Lum FOX 32 on Twitter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back