GUILTY IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Three Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tia A. Ewing‏Verified account @TIA_EWING

A family friend says a baby that is now at Advocate Christ Medical Center is linked to #MarlenOchoa through DNA. A woman called 911 saying she gave birth, neighbors say she wasn’t pregnant. The boy according to the friend belongs to Marlen. 4 ppl are being questioned. @fox32news

D6mad1hWkAAarQT.jpg

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter

I just want to throw up. This is somehow worse than any scenario I could have thought of! How terrifying. What terrible monsters could do this. I’m just so sorry for her and her family.

Completely disgusting. Using the lure of baby clothes to get her there and then cutting out a child and pretending it's your own while simultaneously committing murder. Now the mother is missing (if not worse) and the child is on life support with brain damage. Sure would love to have one of those 4 people explain to me what the whole upside of this plan is.

:(

Tia A. Ewing‏Verified account @TIA_EWING

The baby boy is on life support at Advocate Christ Medical Center, he has brain damage. The baby is the son of #MarlenOchoa, a DNA test was done. Chicago Police just told us #MarlenOchoa is still considered to be a missing person and the investigation continues. @fox32news

D6m6D1EW4AE17Tq.jpg

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter
Oh my God. Horrifying. This little angel has been hanging on waiting for his family to come rescue him. If he has to go be with his mom, I hope they donate his organs.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157748004916162&id=165583971161

Lots of interesting comments.

This is horrible! Poor Marlen was set up by this lady offering her baby items. The lady (POI) clearly had issues and this was premeditated. I can't imagine what Marlen's family is going through :(

MOO
I live in Chicago, the local news just reported that the baby is not expected to survive. Police questioning 4 in pregnant woman’s disappearance I really wish Illinois hadn't abolished the death penalty. If any crime merits it, it is one like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back