IL IL - Molly Young, 21, Carbondale, 24 March 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Breaking Bad. Enormously popular show right now.

Second season, guy wakes up in bed with his girlfriend, who had overdosed and died while they were high. Wonder if the boyfriend is a fan of the show.

Legalmania, Cheif Jody O'Guinn, States Attorney Mike Carr, and the Carbondale police department as a whole have made for some very good reading for me the past couple weeks. I don't think everyone employed there is unethical, but I see a pattern of shennanegans. Alleged shennanegans.

Breaking Bad. Enormously popular show right now.

Second season, guy wakes up in bed with his girlfriend, who had overdosed and died while they were high. Wonder if the boyfriend is a fan of the show.

Ot--love that show! Hated that episode!!

I think I'm subscribed to the theory that he called in a suicide because he knew as a dispatcher that media is mining the scanners for newsworthy items like gunshots.

What? Somebody is hiding something. Either LE did a poor job in their investigation or maybe Molly knew something and someone was afraid she was going to talk? Keep pushing this story Hejlena, have you tried to write someone from the DOJ?

Molly has a small army doing this--the link at the bottom of my page will bring you to their website and the website has a link to their Facebook--22,000 followers so far.

Molly's father Larry Young is gearing up to formally call on State's Attorney Carr to turn the case over to a special prosecuter.

The media and the public pressure campaign are enormous.

You're killing me with this stuff! Unbelievable.

Where are you getting the info from? Do we know of she had other wounds or signs of assault?

There is some bruising mentioned in the coroner's inquest, nothing stands out, though.

Just wanted to say the Facebook JusticeforMolly is a private group-if you ask to join they will accept you. I think it was open in the beginning, but there was a lot of nastiness going on that they wanted to get under control, so they set it to private.

http://m.kfvs12.com/autojuice?targe...eports-on-the-molly-young-death-investigation

I think I linked this article earlier--it's a good synopsis of the case.

Pay special attention to the part where two different neighbors in the boyfriends apartment complex state that a female police officer knocked on their door at...wait for it...a little after 7 am to ask them if they heard anything.

911 call is 9:03 am.

<modsnip> Boyfriend was supposed to work at 7 that morning.

http://www.jacksoncounty-il.gov/images/coroner/Molly_Young_Inquest.pdf

I went ahead and read most of this. If people go through, you will see text messages a day before this happen between Molly and her ex. Then some that continue into the next night. The day before she text she couldn't do this anymore, and supposedly in her texts she tried pills but that didn't work. Her ex seem to be highly drunk that night. I have a feeling about what happen that early morning. I don't think Molly pulled the trigger. Only because the evidence is not there. I really think people should read this.

http://www.jacksoncounty-il.gov/images/coroner/Molly_Young_Inquest.pdf

I went ahead and read most of this. If people go through, you will see text messages a day before this happen between Molly and her ex. Then some that continue into the next night. The day before she text she couldn't do this anymore, and supposedly in her texts she tried pills but that didn't work. Her ex seem to be highly drunk that night. I have a feeling about what happen that early morning. I don't think Molly pulled the trigger. Only because the evidence is not there. I really think people should read this.

Thank you. The issue I have with Molly's supposed texts saying she tried pills the day before is that nothing out of the ordinary was found in her system.

Now, to be fair, it is stated there were Internet searches on her home computer from the day before regarding suicide methods. I have looked over my posts and realized that I may come off a bit one-sided. Molly definitely had some emotional issues going on. Was she suicidal? I don't know. Did she shoot herself with her ex-boyfriends gun? Based on everything I have read, I just don't think so.

I find it disconcerting that so much investigating of this shooting was left undone. Molly's own bedroom and computer at her Grandmother's house were searched fairly thoroughly, seems whoever did the investigating was bent on proving Molly shot herself rather than on uncovering what exactly led to Molly's death in her ex-boyfiend's apartment on that awful morning.

I hope for a transparent, full, and impartial investigation to unveil the truth for Molly and her family--no matter what the truth uncovered looks like.

:headdesk:

I try not to make posts without much content, but this case keeps leaving with nothing to say but: SERIOUSLY?

Edit: Ok, a few things: Dad's in LE too, we don't know how many other ties the boyfriend has to the law enforcement establishment there, but it sounds like he must have been confident the boys were going to take care of it for him.
Doesn't his mom work for LE in some capacity, too? I think I read that.
Too much BS and definitely screwed up from the beginning and I do believe it's a huge cover up.
What I wish I could say that his family could hear and would listen to is that whatever you cover up will come back to haunt you one way or another.

Thank you. The issue I have with Molly's supposed texts saying she tried pills the day before is that nothing out of the ordinary was found in her system.

Now, to be fair, it is stated there were Internet searches on her home computer from the day before regarding suicide methods.I have looked over my posts and realized that I may come off a bit one-sided. Molly definitely had some emotional issues going on. Was she suicidal? I don't know. Did she shoot herself with her ex-boyfriends gun? Based on everything I have read, I just don't think so.

I find it disconcerting that so much investigating of this shooting was left undone. Molly's own bedroom and computer at her Grandmother's house were searched fairly thoroughly, seems whoever did the investigating was bent on proving Molly shot herself rather than on uncovering what exactly led to Molly's death in her ex-boyfiend's apartment on that awful morning.

I hope for a transparent, full, and impartial investigation to unveil the truth for Molly and her family--no matter what the truth uncovered looks like.

How do we know that she wasn't searching because her ex boyfriend was trying to push her that way or that he was telling her how he was going to kill himself? We don't.

There needs to be a complete and thorough investigation done by a trust worthy outside agency. I worry it's to late for that.
I do hope that I see at some point soon that Molly's family files some sort of civil suit against this ex. Can they sue the LE also?
Another lingering question running through my mind is who was the LE that knocked on the apartment doors around 7 that morning. Surely those witnesses could remember what the officers looked like, right? I hope at some point the corrupt are found out and prosecuted to the max.

MOO

I think the text about the pills was for attention. If they found nothing in her system then I will go that route. She maybe looked suicide info up after texting about it, out of curiosity. I don't think that makes it a suicide.

(Can anyone explain why the city of Carbondale is recognizable to me for some reason? I've never been there, live in SoCal...Drew Peterson? There was another big crime/coverup that happened, but I can't recall which one...

TIA

Best-
Herding Cats)

I thought the name sounded familiar too. Carbondale Colorado. That is why it sounds so familiar to me. Morgan Ingram.

I thought the name sounded familiar too. Carbondale Colorado. That is why it sounds so familiar to me. Morgan Ingram.

Yep. I knew it sounded familiar but couldn't place it until you said that.

There is an interesting YouTube video that summarizes the case nicely, also talks about some back and forth Facebook chats that this non-msm talk show/journalist (?) had with the roomate. Is there any way to direct people to this and still remain within TOS?

This case smells like coverup. Cover for your own. JMO. Just because a person has been depressed does not mean they will commit suicide or I'd have been dead years ago. JMO

I live in Carbondale, IL. The first time I heard about this case was about a month ago. I started seeing "Justice for Molly" signs popping up around town. I went online and found the Justice for Molly site.

I am heartbroken for Molly's family. I understand the frustration about dealing with our police department. How ridiculous is it that our police chief gets a gun stolen out of his car that ends up being used in a homicide? (nothing to do with Molly) It's just an example of how screwed up things are here.

I live in an apartment complex and the police act like it is a chore to have to come here if someone calls. They try to tell us that if we aren't the head resident or the manager they won't take a complaint. I said my tax dollars pay your salaries, I live here, I want to fill out a complaint. I don't back down.

I was so happy to see this thread. I know the posters here are impartial and just want to find out the truth. Thank you for caring about Molly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back