IL/NY - Singer R. Kelly, multiple counts of Aggravated Sexual Assault, Feb 2019 *Guilty NY - appeal 2023* *charges dropped in IL*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The state of Illinois is dropping its slew of charges against convicted sex offender R. Kelly, Cook County State’s Attorney Atty. Kim Foxx announced at a news conference Monday in Chicago.

The 56-year-old R&B singer — full name Robert Sylvester Kelly — was sentenced last year to 30 years in prison after convictions in federal court in New York, and he faces an additional 10 to 90 years when he is sentenced Feb. 23 in Chicago for convictions in federal court in Illinois. Between the two federal trials, he was found guilty of sex trafficking, racketeering, production of child *advertiser censored* and more.

“Due to the extensive sentences that these convictions hold, our office has decided not to continue to expend our limited resources and court time with the indictments that we previously charged [against] Mr. Kelly,” Foxx said at a Monday news conference.

The state of Illinois is dropping its slew of charges against convicted sex offender R. Kelly, Cook County State’s Attorney Atty. Kim Foxx announced at a news conference Monday in Chicago.

The 56-year-old R&B singer — full name Robert Sylvester Kelly — was sentenced last year to 30 years in prison after convictions in federal court in New York, and he faces an additional 10 to 90 years when he is sentenced Feb. 23 in Chicago for convictions in federal court in Illinois. Between the two federal trials, he was found guilty of sex trafficking, racketeering, production of child *advertiser censored* and more.

“Due to the extensive sentences that these convictions hold, our office has decided not to continue to expend our limited resources and court time with the indictments that we previously charged [against] Mr. Kelly,” Foxx said at a Monday news conference.
I’m not surprised just as along as he doesn’t get out

Good stay away from the normal people please just saying this man is 1 sick person I hope he has a bad stay I’m sorry I can’t stand him

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back