Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Stan, you are in Creve Couer, aka CreveTucky? LOL! I am just over the river in Peoria. Nice to know there are websleuths in the area besides me :)

A week is a long time for a 13 year old to be on his own. Either something very bad has happened to him or someone is helping him stay hidden. I'm still hopeful it's the latter.

I am in Peoria, IL and have been working social media to raise awareness. Here is the official flyer for this child. Thank you for any help you can provide by spreading awareness.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 15219611_1604662483172511_5573110499168421416_n.jpg
    15219611_1604662483172511_5573110499168421416_n.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,006
I don't understand why there aren't recent photos of him. Clearly, by his missing front tooth, the photo on the flier is from when he was closer to 6 years old. Most people are way past missing front teeth at 13. Unless his permanent tooth was knocked out.

I also wish there was more interest in this case. I really want him found!

This is Robert's 2016 fall school picture that Pekin PD got from the school. Robert is of a smaller build and, yes, still has this tooth missing.

This is Robert's 2016 fall school picture that Pekin PD got from the school. Robert is of a smaller build and, yes, still has this tooth missing.
Thank you! I'm glad you said this, because it talks about his tooth 9n the flier. I don't know how I missed that earlier.

Rather late in the year for poison ivy but it is possible to get it from a dead plant-I know first hand.

Rather late in the year for poison ivy but it is possible to get it from a dead plant-I know first hand.

I didn't know that - it makes me feel a little better. When I first read about it -seeing that it's on his left cheek, especially-, it made me really nervous ... :(.

I am in Peoria, IL and have been working social media to raise awareness. Here is the official flyer for this child. Thank you for any help you can provide by spreading awareness.
attachment.php

Just wanted to thank you for working so hard to raise awareness and for advocating on behalf of Robert. It just sounds like life hasn't been so kind to him so far. I sincerely hope that he comes home safe and soon, so that he can see that there are people who love him and care about him.

Does he have any siblings or does he live alone with his mother? I(I am a later comer to this case and have only read the third thread)

I live a few miles from Pekin and this whole thing is maddening. He has been labelled a runaway, and there is as of yet no Amber Alert issued. Mom's story has changed and is suspicious. Several civilian search parties have scoured the area, which is a very small town, and fliers have been posted, but Robert is still missing now for over a week. Here are the facebook pages for the Pekin PD and his mom Lisa Bee. (She has 2 others but this is her main page). Mods, I hope it is okay to share this info.

https://www.facebook.com/Pekin-Police-Department-232199486832529/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011259580213&fref=ts
Her Facebook page says she has another son, age 17. Two other Facebook pages that show ties to Peoria.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I can't get this guy out of my mind. :( I'm so worried. I can't wait to hear from LE on Monday!

Stan, you are in Creve Couer, aka CreveTucky? LOL! I am just over the river in Peoria. Nice to know there are websleuths in the area besides me :)

So I live in Pekin, I always have, born & raised here & I still reside here in Pekin.

"The lost boys" I thought always referred to a boy that went missing from Pekin in the early 70s when he went sledding and never returned (I believe his name was Richard Grier, however if you want to read up on that case you should be able to find it by searching "missing child in pekin") he was sleddding and then he literally just disappeared...no body was ever found....around that same time period there was a boy killed in the summer month in Pekin by a homeless man, the dubbed him "the box car killer".

Also, when I was in grade school, a kid that was 10-12 years older than me was found dead behind the OLD Wilson school; in the woods. Everyone knows Wade Bonk and Craig Beenie did this or had something to do with it; but no one was ever charged with the murder of this teenager.

As far as Robert Bee Jr. goes; I have a terrible feeling. There have been a lot of kids coming up missing in surrounding areas; there are 2 kids missing from Peoria that just went missing around the same time frame.

I search everyday for more updates and the newest one I could find was 3 or so days old and it cited that there was supposed to be more information available to media outlets today.

He (Robert) is not listed in the "missing kids of Illinois" or "missing children" or The Charley Project; there is still no amber alert at all.

<modsnip> I would be reaching out to every organization possible- most of the national missing children programs will put up free billboards with the child's picture and his height, weight, etc.

I really hope one of his friends has him hiding in their bedroom or something...I don't know, it's just very frightening. I'm glad there is a websleuth addressing this matter.

I live in Pekin and have been closely monitoring this case & I would've came out and searched for the kid on thanksgiving had it been spread more. I've seen a ton of Facebook posts about the child and even twitter posts.

I really hope my gut feeling is wrong, because my maternal instincts are making me think the mom knows and/or was much more involved than she is telling investigators; I wonder if they have given her a polygraph? I understand that a polygraph does not hold up in court, but it would be a good start.

Also, I'm wondering if the boy that was at the bus stop with Robert has been interviewed? The one that Robert's mom said he was with when the other child got on the bus and Robert didn't.

I truly am so worried about this little boy. I ran away a couple times when I was 13-15 but I always came back with in a day of being gone, and if I didn't go back I always told my parents where I was and who I was with; besides when you're that young It's not like you have friends old enough with their own places; so the mom's of dad's always had me call and check in with my mom after a night had gone by.

It's freezing outside, poor kid was wearing a sweatshirt/hoodie when he went missing. Pekin police need to organize a bigger search and ask over all the local news stations to mention needing volunteers to help finding this boy.

I work in Peoria & I was talking to some coworkers about how Robert had gone missing and none of them knew there was a kid missing until I told them; which goes to show the media isn't doing its part, everyone I work with & for are members of Peoria and it's surrounding communities (east Peoria, pekin, Creve Cour, Marquette Heights, Peoria Heights, etc.

One last thing-I wonder if this kid had any money? Could he be traveling via city buses?? If so, he could be long gone by now. All I know is that if it were my kid I'd have a search party searching for my child everyday, morning, noon, & night.

I am praying for Robert's safe return as well as praying for his

He (Robert) is not listed in the "missing kids of Illinois" or "missing children" or The Charley Project; there is still no amber alert at all.

Snipped by me - it takes a lot longer than this to be listed on the Charley Project.

Where is this young man?

The update is that Pekin PD is asking the public not to share theories on their page about Robert's disappearance, and Crime stoppers is offering a $1000 reward. Very disappointing update!

https://www.facebook.com/FindRobertBee/?fref=ts

That's it? Why did it take 2 days to make that announcement? And how could social media postings be hindering their investigation? :thinking:

So worried about this boy. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back