IL - Sonya Massey Shot To Death In Her Own Home by Sangamon County Deputy After Calling to Report a Prowler, Springfield 6 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow...has the interview with Sean Grayson from CBS News been posted here, from 20 months ago? When he was being discharged from a different department.

The officer interviewing him said, "Do you understand what i am saying? And i've had this conversation with you before. if we can't trust what you say and what you see, we can't have you in our uniform. I'm calling you on your integrity. How does that make you feel?"

MOO - this seems to be a huge failure in process and communication between departments. We have so much technology these days, they should be able to have a central database for hiring...I'm sure it would make staffing much easier too!

It's a long list, indeed, but so is the list for innocent people killed by cops who weren't black. It's not a race issue, it's an issue with the types of people who get hired as cops. Unfortunately, this has been politicized as a race issue, entirely ignoring the psychological profile issue of police and it never gets solved because of that. The political actions taken in response to it being framed as a race issue, such de fudning police and legalizing crime, have been a disaster.

The statistics disagree with you:

The statistics disagree with you:

There are lots of stats we can go over but I don't think that's helpful. Yes, a higher percentage of the black community gets killed by cops than white people but blacks also have a much higher crime rate so have far more police encounters. The point is that LE need to be screened better so innocent people AND DOGS aren't getting murdered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back