IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put this boy's picture next to pictures of Timothy's parents and the early pictures and age progression picture of Timothy.
Hope this works.
Omg, it really does look like him. He may look a little older than 14 but I see a lot of kids that I think are older than they are, i.e., I always thought Jayme Closs looked closer to 18, lol. Plus he has on a hood... I so hope it really is him.

What We Know About the Timmothy Pitzen Case So Far

Timmothy's aunt had confirmed on Wednesday that the DNA test was performed on the young boy who said he is her nephew and had escaped two kidnappers.

"They are running a DNA test. They have DNA samples of Tim. They will be able to verify a hundred percent whether it is him, and they will have those results by tomorrow afternoon," Kara Jacobs said in an interview Wednesday. Jacobs is the sister of Amy Fry-Pitzen, Timmothy's late mother.
I’m thinking dna test can be done in matter of hours not days. Maybe they want to let family know first. Then presser. Again why do a presser for a negative result. I’m thinking it must be him.
It gives hope to hundreds of thousands of families that have missing loved one.

Another random & possibly OT thought from me before I go & try to do some work:

Rethinking/second-guessing my previous sceptical post about the description of the men who this child escaped from being “odd”.

I’m recalling AH, abducted then released a few years ago who initially gave LE an erroneous & misleading description of her kidnapper through fear.

Very true. What also gives me some pause though is the story of the people who saw him. They said he was standing by a neighbor's car and originally it seemed like he was trying to steal it. So no running. Just standing there. When confronted he had red abrasions on his cheeks that looked like he had been punched and he was highly agitated. Couldn't sit still.

The cops who came had to put him up against a car because he was moving so much.

Timmothy Pitzen Vanished in 2011. A Teenager in Kentucky Says He’s the Missing Boy.

That could be fear of captors finding him but it could also be fear of getting caught breaking into something. And thus he made up a story.

Still, what are the chances that a kid would be found looking like he has been hit, agitated and knowing a case that young people may not know, and he LOOKS like the missing child but isn't?

I mean he does look like Timmothy and like the dad.

Catching up..not sure if this was posted?

(Video at link)

KENTUCKY (WHAS11) – A Newport, Ky. man says he saw the teenager who claims to be missing Timmothy Pitzen walking a street in Newport, Ky. on April 3.

Rick Boyers, who lives on Columbia Street, said he was walking to a White Castle near Columbia Street to get coffee when he saw the teenager. Boyers said the teen's face was red and appeared to have cuts.

Boyers said he was mumbling and he asked if the boy was all right. The teen replied, he wanted to go home and that his stomach was hurting.

“Looked like he was hit by a truck,” Boyers said.

Boyers said he did not have a phone to call police at the time. It was later on Wednesday that Boyer’s wife told him the teenager was on the news and he was claiming to be Pitzen, a boy who had gone missing in 2011 after his mother took her own life, according to police, at an Illinois hotel.
~snip

Man describes seeing teenager claiming to be Timmothy Pitzen walking street in Newport, Ky.

Last edited:
Omg, it really does look like him. He may look a little older than 14 but I see a lot of kids that I think are older than they are, i.e., I always thought Jayme Closs looked closer to 18, lol. Plus he has on a hood... I so hope it really is him.
The only pic I can find is his face blurred. Anyone direct me to teens photo ?

What We Know About the Timmothy Pitzen Case So Far

Timmothy's aunt had confirmed on Wednesday that the DNA test was performed on the young boy who said he is her nephew and had escaped two kidnappers.

"They are running a DNA test. They have DNA samples of Tim. They will be able to verify a hundred percent whether it is him, and they will have those results by tomorrow afternoon," Kara Jacobs said in an interview Wednesday. Jacobs is the sister of Amy Fry-Pitzen, Timmothy's late mother.

The waiting is making me anxious.

I bet LE is extremely busy searching up their database for all those criminals with a spiderweb tattoo on their neck, and those with a snake tattoo on their arm.

These goons might as well have tattooed 'find me here' on their foreheads if the descriptions that this 14-year old has given is accurate.

I am sure that this isn't their first rodeo when it comes to criminal behaviour and possibly trafficking. I am hoping hard that alongside reading 'Found Alive' on this thread, I will also read 'Arrests' in the next few days.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member