IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Timmothy’s paternal grandmother Linda Pitzen recently told the US Sun that after “torturing” herself trying to decipher the note, she is convinced her grandson is still alive.

His childhood friend Hannah Soukup, who has done her own research into his disappearance, also believes this and has a theory about where he could be.

She thinks Timmothy is living on a remote Mormon commune — his mother had converted to the religion — without access to the internet.

“I still think about Timmothy a lot and what happened to him, and with Amy, there were a lot of unexplained visits to certain places,” Soukup told the US Sun.

“I believe she dropped him off somewhere – I don’t know if it was in a religious area, or something like that – but I think she dropped him off and gave him to people she knew would keep him safe and hidden,” she added.

“And I think she made it clear that either his identity had to be changed or that he had to stay away from the internet so he’d never know he was missing.”

Timmothy’s grandmother agrees and said “it would explain a lot.”

“I’ve agreed with that theory from the beginning.

“I read that suicide note, and if you read that note and you know her, I would guess she probably gave him to somebody to live in a compound. I have to hope that’s true because it’d be a lot better option for me to deal with, as opposed to what the other options are.”

This is all so simple. Take the mileage from the repair shop and run it against the mileage from where it was found. You can put a circumference around the route she took and you have your search area.

I read about this recently, and I am a bit split on what happened to him. On one hand, I would love to believe that there is some isolated Mormon community that is raising him, but the circumstances and her words make me think this is likely a case where he was killed and disposed of in a location that is indicated by the debris left on her car.

Analysis has shown it likely was an area with certain minerals, potentially recently paved roads, mustard seed, birch, grasses etc. A couple of locations have been pointed to as suspicious, including a disused farm field and an area near a river and a state park.

If I could get some exact geographic details of where they think locations are that meet these criteria, there is a way of searching that may have not been fully explored.

There are a huge number of aerial and satellite photos taken of the US and the world in general. They are done by private organizations and government agencies such as the Landsat program and also the department of agriculture takes a lot of infrared photos to gauge vegetation health.

So images exist from the US government, foreign space agencies, private organizations (Digital Globe, Spot imaging and numerous others)

These images are not all together in a single repository. You have to know where to look for them. They are in various archives.

So what you are looking for is distinct changes between before 2011 and after. Disturbed ground, changes in vegetation that can indicate disturbed ground. Tire tracks, signs of a vehicle would be another thing.

I could start looking, but I'd need to know exactly what places of interest exist.

We've addressed a lot of what you posted above already. The problem is that detective in charge is a dud. He believes in the Mormon/Amish theory and won't do the due diligence like disclosing the mileage the vehicle traveled from its time at the repair shot to where it was recovered. This would give us an excellent idea of where she would have left him, but again, he's a dud.

That is really a shame. I think there is potential to solve cases by using the extensive historical database of land survey and satellite imagry. His mother was a small statured woman and I don't know that they proved she had a shovel or anything.

IF she buried him, it was likely shallow and in soft ground. It was probably easy to get to.

If we knew the milage then we could narrow it down. There are places of interest (I mentioned there is a field area nears the border with Iowa that has been mentioned)

But it would ne necessary to narrow down the locations. If you are just looking for signs of disturbance over that area, then you'll be on a wild goose chase.

But okay, lets say it is a remote Mormon community. If that is the case, he is reaching young adulthood and may well be able to be reached through the media or something. I'd strongly suggest reaching out to actual Mormons. Moderate members of the LDS movement are very mainstream and reasonable people, and many of them fully understand that there are those who take the beliefs to the extreme. This has always caused friction in the church, with some favoring a much more integrated a secular approach to dealing with the world. In any case, there ought to be people you could work with, who would know more about what communities might be out there are how to reach them.

We have a verified time where she was on the phone with family and Timothy was with her. I'd love to know the mileage that was on the vehicle at the repair show and when it arrived in Rockford. Let's say there's 5 extra miles on vehicle. Well, we know it would be 2.5 miles at most off the arteries she was on. We have a confirmed location where the phone was found, so it would most likely be between the place the phone was found and where the truck was found. Now we take the data of the plants and items found on the underside of the vehicle and we can zero in even tighter.

However, this detective just doesn't have the know-how to put 2+2 together.

Do tower/cell phone records exist of her two trips (Feb/March)? This article seems to indicate they do, and she had gone to the same places she would later be at.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back