IL IL - Timothy Davison, 4, Decatur, 15 Oct 1985

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Guessing he was never actually in the car at the grocery store. I wonder what the other siblings would say if they were interviewed now about their brothers disappearance and his treatment prior to that.

Guessing he was never actually in the car at the grocery store. I wonder what the other siblings would say if they were interviewed now about their brothers disappearance and his treatment prior to that.
It's a possibility, but it's too remote. I can also imagine that the police don't have the name of the child, let alone the address, because he was on the streets, it would be impossible to find him. What seems inconceivable to me is that the aunt would leave that baby alone in the car with the doors open... I think it's a lie, it can't be, it's like a cheap excuse, perhaps to get rid of the child... parents are the worst, leaving so many children for the aunt to take care of, and they? how could they not? if they were just divorcing... it was nothing special... the parents and the aunt are responsible here... they must pay
rest in peace Timothy

T. J. Davison Unsolved
In this article, the Chief of Police, Mark Barthelemy doesn't believe the aunt is innocent in this. He asks the question why does a sleeping child you wrap in a blanket have a baseball cap on? Does this mean that she told them she put the cap on him before she wrapped him in the blanket to go to the store? Because he could have already had the cap on and she wrapped him up leaving it on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back