IL - Tina Schmitt, 77, Suspects Charged With Rape, Home Invasion, Burglary, Kidnapping, etc... 2021 November 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New worst job ever….the poor guy that has to be this monster’s backup counsel.
You have to sit there and listen to these horrible facts. Watch him blunder his way through Trial 101. And you can’t say anything!

New worst job ever….the poor guy that has to be this monster’s backup counsel.
You have to sit there and listen to these horrible facts. Watch him blunder his way through Trial 101. And you can’t say anything!

He has an excellent poker face. I don't know how he does it.

Muddy River News

Yohn asks how many times Lohman Schmitt said she was penetrated. Jones objects, saying the DNA witness has already testified. Thomson sustains. Yohn says he's going to introduce a witness numbered 100 because "it's 100 percent correct." #yohntrial

Yohn asks if Miller was knowledgable about the penis being placed in Lohman Schmitt's mouth. Jones objects, and Thomson sustains. "You are aware of that?" Yohn asks. Jones objects. Yohn says that's all he has. #yohntrial

This guy is EVIL

I'm confused. I am just starting this trial. Why is he objecting to the jewelry saying it's his?

Oh what a fool. IMO they shouldn’t have allowed him to represent himself. I bet he uses it as a reason to appeal once he’s convicted. JMO

Sentenced to 130 years in jail!!

During sentencing the judge said he couldn't find any mitigating factors that apply to the defendant. Regarding his character the judge said that in all of his years of practicing law that Yohn is the most reprehensible person he has ever had before him as Public Defender, State's Attorney and now as judge.

I'm so happy that this horrible person will now move out of the public limelight so there will be less fuel for his sick, narcissistic soul.

Sentenced to 130 years in jail!!

During sentencing the judge said he couldn't find any mitigating factors that apply to the defendant. Regarding his character the judge said that in all of his years of practicing law that Yohn is the most reprehensible person he has ever had before him as Public Defender, State's Attorney and now as judge.

I'm so happy that this horrible person will now move out of the public limelight so there will be less fuel for his sick, narcissistic soul.
I have watched A LOT of court cases and I have never seen anyone as disgusting as him. Not an ounce of empathy or remorse. I can’t imagine he will get on very well in prison. That narcissistic personality disorder is gonna get him in a lot of trouble.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb
Back