GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll check in in the morning.

Thinking of Willow and her loved ones today.

Are you my landlady?:seeya:....:lol:

I know many people in Mi. who have really nice finished basements. IMO

Is the hearing today 1:00 EST, or 1:00 CST?

I think it's central time. That's the time zone that part of Illinois is on. :)

Jumping off your post.

So far we have heard two versions via GP. 1) She tripped and died and Uncle hid her body and 2) Willow tripped and Uncle apparently "put her out of her misery" (I hate typing that) then hides her body.

The first version is accident, the second is murder. But in both versions, he moves Willow presumably so he isn't implicated. Neither version is murder made to look an accident, imo. I believe that Willow did fall on a stick but under what circumstance, and what else happened, I can't decide.

In other words, the only way I see him making murder look like an accident is if the stick story is a complete fabrication. But I don't think that.

Jumping off this post:

we have multiple versions! Gpa was relaying what he was told to a few media sources - right there is room for wavering . . .

we have the truth

The "accident" did not happen. It was fabricated by a scared 22 yo Uncle while talking to his father -- now he's facing 1st Degree Murder & hiding a body !

IMHO

But I cannot wait to see what unfolds - what if he just pleads & no trial? Sitting in prison for life ('cause there ain't no DP in IL anymore) - will you be satisfied?! This County does not have the $$$ for this trial, so pleading will benefit the County! Apparently, he's already "remorseful" of what he did :banghead:

Excuse me, but in my world you don't put an injured child "out of their misery"- you do everything you can to try to save them.

I didn't read the part "putting out of her misery" That there is suspicious.

If this were an accident and she was seriously hurt you get help, go inside get the mother wake her up call an ambulance.

Sorry this doesn't fly with me whatsoever.

Now lets think about this.

The grandfather is listening to his son say this, doesn't red flags come up to him? The story sounds ridiculous and even if it does sound this way why would the father protect him? The story lacks merit in my opinion and even as out outsider listening to what he would make anyone's spidey senses go haywire IMO

What are the odds that poor Willow had a freak accident. I get that they do happen. Throw in the fact that Uncle just happened to be the type who freaked. Odds for me are slim to none. IMO

This hasn't been spoken of very much, but just in case people missed it...her body was discovered *just* south of a peebreak along Illinois Route 37. There is an underpass near the spot where they discovered her. If you use Google Earth, that might give you a better idea of where she was found in relation to her house. I've been scouring Watson, IL on Google Earth since Sunday (and I've been finding her house, church, school, etc)...but I can't find the exact location of the discovery because I have a massive headache and for whatever reason Google Earth is causing it.

[Edited to add] My apologies, a REST AREA. I call them peebreaks, so that's what I typed (habit).

What are the odds that poor Willow had a freak accident. I get that they do happen. Throw in the fact that Uncle just happened to be the type who freaked. Odds for me are slim to none. IMO

Agreed!!!

Now lets think about this.

The grandfather is listening to his son say this, doesn't red flags come up to him? The story sounds ridiculous and even if it does sound this way why would the father protect him? The story lacks merit in my opinion and even as out outsider listening to what he would make anyone's spidey senses go haywire IMO

Yes, the grandfather believes him because he WANTS to believe him. Parents will believe some really crazy things to avoid having to accept that their own child is a cold blooded child-killer who wantonly murdered his own 7 year old niece just to see what it feels like to kill a child (or whatever the true motive was). I absolve him of any seemingly irrational conclusions he may cling to, given the circumstances.

I was in on that discussion and it was concerning satanism. I don't know why the Church of Scientology would be brought up. One of the posters was commenting about all the wild kids now who are involved in satanism. I don't think there is anyone in this case who is into satanism, but somehow that subject came up and was being discussed.

I posted Church of Scientology (note correct spelling:rockon:) when a poster asked what it referred to, because I've seen it as COS many times. I guess it could be both. IMO

There are a lot of what seems to me "lies" or "reporting errors" in this case. It would be good to know the facts.

Just to clarify who else was living in the house besides the mother, the uncle and the 2 kids?

It is not legal in this country to "put someone out of their misery". That's called murder.

*GRAPHIC*

Going out on a limb here. I 100% agree that legally it is murder. However, I would dread to be put in such a situation. *IF* the stick pierced her throat, is it possible that blood would have been coming through her mouth, nose etc? Choking? And if she was unable to breath, would she have been turning blue? Add to that Grandad's description of "twitching and dying". In the cold hard reality of that happening to a loved one, I think I would at least think about ending their suffering on the spot.

*End Graphic*

FWIW, I highly doubt that JD killed Willow in compassion. I can't imagine anyone not actually calling an ambulance if there was even the slightest chance of saving them. The closest approximation I can come up with is that he freaked out and didn't want to possibly be charged with manslaughter. Definitely murder.

Yes, the grandfather believes him because he WANTS to believe him. Parents will believe some really crazy things to avoid having to accept that their own child is a cold blooded child-killer who wantonly murdered his own 7 year old niece just to see what it feels like to kill a child (or whatever the true motive was). I absolve him of any seemingly irrational conclusions he may cling to, given the circumstances.

I don't think I could if I heard this story. JMO However I totally understand what you are saying. Who wants to believe that their child/brother is capable of something like this.

This hasn't been spoken of very much, but just in case people missed it...her body was discovered *just* south of a peebreak along Illinois Route 37. There is an underpass near the spot where they discovered her. If you use Google Earth, that might give you a better idea of where she was found in relation to her house. I've been scouring Watson, IL on Google Earth since Sunday...but I can't find the exact location because I have a massive headache and for whatever reason Google Earth is causing it.

[Edited to add] My apologies, a REST AREA. I call them peebreaks, so that's what I typed (habit).

I have been curious about the location. Does it look like a car stopped and dumped the body, or was the body moved away from the street, like someone carried her away from view?

In all fairness... Could Gpa have already delivered one load... And picked up another for a return trip?

seems to me truck drivers would not want to drive a truck with empty cargo room... Isn't that a waste of time/energy/money?

I am NOT a truck driver.... And am just throwing out ideas...

JMO...

The laws on truck drivers have changed in the last year or so. They must stop and take a break of so many hours after having driven for so many hours. Right now I can't remember those time frames. :banghead:

There are a lot of what seems to me "lies" or "reporting errors" in this case. It would be good to know the facts.

Just to clarify who else was living in the house besides the mother, the uncle and the 2 skids?

By all accounts and reports, the residents of that home are the grandfather, his wife, CD, JD and Willow (formerly). Sorry to type that but I keep typing her in the present and I need to stop doing that :(

We have heard nothing from or about the grandmother as far as I know...but all the news reports say "Grandparents" which is plural, not singular, so there must be a grandma. They have not said "grandparent's house" which could be singular, they are saying "lives with her grandparents," etc.

I have been curious about the location. Does it look like a car stopped and dumped the body, or was the body moved away from the street, like someone carried her away from view?

My source is http://www.thexradio.com/news/78-lo...authorities-searching-for-missing-watson-girl

The above link includes a fairly decent photograph of the general vicinity in which she was found, as well as all the investigators' vehicles. With regard to exact pinpoint spot and description of how she was left no....that wouldn't be public knowledge yet (I wouldn't think?), as I would imagine they'll use a lot of that information to contribute their case against JD...probably/maybe?

I just realized it sounded like I said I've been scouring for the discovery location since Sunday, which isn't what I meant, and I have since edited it to reflect that.

I don't think I could if I heard this story. JMO However I totally understand what you are saying. Who wants to believe that their child/brother is capable of something like this.

This is the kind of thing that you don't think you are capable of until you are in that position. I've seen parents/wives/brothers of evil killers believe even more crazy stories than this in these kinds of cases. Darlie Routier's family is a good example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans