GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to take a break from this for a bit...
I want to say, I think Willow and forensics will put her killer away for a long time. Thank God they found her so fast, thus preserving much evidence. IMHO

Please can someone help me and tell me where I might look to see where JD's other places of residence may have been? Someone stated he has lived in a lot of areas and that is worrisome. I'd like to know where those places are and look for missing kiddos or unsolved crimes in those areas. As much as he is trying to cover ALL his bases in this, I just think he's done this before, or at least attempted to. Nope, I have nothing to back that up.

Meant to post this from the presser today.... the investigators, DA etc.

BT50xAlIEAAcUFn.jpg

kmov.com

Since this is the case and this is a victim friendly site, why are the posts containing conjecture of mom's involvement still popping up?

Well,regardless of her involvement or lack thereof in her baby girl's death, she DID lie to police, potentially obstructing the investigation. So yeah. With this information made public by LE and MSM, I think she may not have victim status anymore, or at the very least her lies ought to be "discussable".

But I don't really know for sure. On the one hand she hasn't been named yet as a POI, on the other hand, it is pretty much official that she lied big time about feeding her little ones brekky Sunday morning and that pizzes me off.

Please can someone help me and tell me where I might look to see where JD's other places of residence may have been? Someone stated he has lived in a lot of areas and that is worrisome. I'd like to know where those places are and look for missing kiddos or unsolved crimes in those areas. As much as he is trying to cover ALL his bases in this, I just think he's done this before, or at least attempted to. Nope, I have nothing to back that up.

Working on this, too. His FB says attended DeVry University in St. Louis, but not sure if he actually attended the campus or did it online.

Absolutely. Falling 3'10'' with 40 lbs of weight and a small amount of momentum can be disastrous.

She was only 40 lbs...at 7 years old? I missed that somehow...does that seem odd to anyone else but me? My seven year old daughter was more like 60 pounds...I guess there can be ranges...I'll google it though because that seems awfully thin...

She always looked happy in her pics, and never had that look that we see so often on children who have been neglected or abused so I never went down that path with this case.

Out of all the people remaining in this case, I would hate to be Willow's mom the most.

Working on this, too. His FB says attended DeVry University in St. Louis, but not sure if he actually attended the campus or did it online.

His google + account says he lives in St. Paul MN, maybe he lived there at some point?

She was only 40 lbs...at 7 years old? I missed that somehow...does that seem odd to anyone else but me? My seven year old daughter was more like 60 pounds...I guess there can be ranges...I'll google it though because that seems awfully thin...

She always looked happy in her pics, and never had that look that we see so often on children who have been neglected or abused so I never went down that path with this case.

My daughter is 6. She is 3'10 tall and I just weighed her (just now) and she weighs 46.2lbs.

*My daughter is thin, but healthy. 40 lbs for her height might be really thin. However, isn't the 40 lbs an estimate? If so, I don't find this concerning. IMO.

2 of my boys are 18&20, and I am always just floored when I see this age range involved in such crimes. It blows my mind. I think I might feel more sympathy for the moms of these jerks, bc I wonder, are they as shocked as I am? I would be just... speechless, comatose if my boys did something like this. I just can not even begin to imagine. I wonder- do these moms (Tyler Holder comes to mind) think of all the sweet things their sons do- caring for little brothers, taking trash out, fixing my car, etc... or are there obvious missed signs?

Ugh. Just, UGH.

I am guilty of this. My boys are 19 and have always had special needs. When I see a young man (I'm thinking Tyler Holder, not this guy necessarily, he's a real adult), I always wonder what would be going on in his life. The meds my boys take have caused extreme physical issues so I can't rule out anything that might have caused brain issues.

But, special needs, meds, etc. are not an excuse for stabbing a baby girl in the heart and slicing open her throat. I, too, have a hard time seeing how he just functioned afterwards.

I do think his dad sees something very special in him and is in denial though.

My daughter is 6. She is 3'10 tall and I just weighed her (just now) and she weighs 46.2lbs.

I found when working in pediatrics for years, that kids around 6 -7 years of age kids are often the same in height and weight.
3'10" is 46 inches... 46# sounds bang on. Lol

Sorry for the O/T.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I think he's a serious gamer, probably loves violent games, and maybe that's why he stabbed Willow, he's been doing it in the games, maybe he wanted to have the experience. moo

I found when working in pediatrics for years, that kids around 6 -7 years of age kids are often the same in height and weight.
3'10" is 46 inches... 46# sounds bang on. Lol

Sorry for the O/T.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I googled and saw a normal range of 41-70 lbs for he height and race. Huge range!!!

My 4 year old was weighed yesterday and he was 38 lbs. Maybe that's a typo?

I think he's a serious gamer, probably loves violent games, and maybe that's why he stabbed Willow, he's been doing it in the games, maybe he wanted to have the experience. moo

His gaming profile actually had very cool intuitive and "smart" games. Like Civilizations

What part sounds truthful? So far, only thing I believe from him is that he was in the home and that he used a knife to kill her. Everything else is speculative

well the fact he murdered her for one. he slashed her throat and he stabbed her in the chest.

His google + account says he lives in St. Paul MN, maybe he lived there at some point?

And according to his Google + he tagged himself at St. Paul, MN Amtrak station on Feb. 8, 2013

http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/data/set1clinical/cj41l022.pdf

According to this National Centre for Health Statistics (2000) her being 40lbs would put her in the bottom 5% at 7 years so yes she was very slight for her age.

My 4 year old was weighed yesterday and he was 38 lbs. Maybe that's a typo?

I don't believe it's a typo. My 6 year old is approximately the same size/build as Willow (I hate typing that comparison.... It hurts just to type it. Poor little Wilow!), and that weight is close to accurate, IMO based on my daughter's height/weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop