GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also maybe a Starbucks employee was a searcher? Or a witness to his behavior?

How come people from Starbucks are being subpoenaed? Where is there a Starbucks in Watson?

IMO... but...

On one of JD's social media sites he stated he worked as a barist (sp?) at Starbucks...

maybe that is the reason?

:dunno:

Also maybe a Starbucks employee was a searcher? Or a witness to his behavior?

Been years since I went to law school, but isn't a subpoena duces tecum a request for documents? my guess is for a time card to show the hours he was (or was not) at work. Maybe?

BT5vp0BIUAESL8y.jpg

News media awaits a press conference about Justin DeRyke. He is accused of killing Willow Long. pic.twitter.com/MTP3ouajPM

If he came rolling up in the car that morning... he probably claims he was at Starbucks and they want video to prove he was not?

Exactly what I was thinking, video surveillance. They are probably narrowing down the timeline.

The tweets from this am said cause of death will be released today. On other thread, can't bring it over, post #965.

David Mueth ‏@DavidMueth 27s

News media awaits a press conference about Justin DeRyke. He is accused of killing Willow Long. pic.twitter.com/MTP3ouajPM

BT5vp0BIUAESL8y.jpg

Someone has to be carrying it live.

That photo is disturbing... sticks. Bet he took here there and killed her with a stick. :(

Judging from the condition of her brother when CD woke up I don't think that's the case, but I could be wrong...definitely. I think little bro was outside too and saw it. I don't know about anyone else, but when my sister went outside to play there was no way I was sitting inside by myself.

I'm still buying the stick at the house accident, smothered her due to freaking out story (until we hear otherwise). =/

Has anyone here ever witnessed a horrific accident and thought.."0.I better kill her/ him to stop their pain...oh and I need to hide the body! "

That's what I thought.

Russell Kinsaul ‏@russellkinsaul now

Court docs: Willow Long fell on a stick that went into throat, then uncle,
Justin DeRyke slit her throat & stabbed her in heart & throat. :thud:

Im supposed to be grocery shopping right now....

Russell Kinsaul ‏@russellkinsaul 32s
Court docs: Willow Long fell on a stick that went into throat, then uncle, Justin DeRyke slit her throat & stabbed her in heart & throat.

Russell Kinsaul ‏@russellkinsaul now

Court docs: Willow Long fell on a stick that went into throat, then uncle, Justin DeRyke slit her throat & stabbed her in heart & throat.

What in the EFFING.......mmmpmffffff. :stormingmad:

NBC 2 News Dept. ‏@wtwonews 45s

NBC 2 News: A judge has found probable cause for the arrest of Justin DeRyke for the first degree murder of his... http://fb.me/FPMgfZyg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048