Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #10 *Still Missing*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to this
proves they weren't even listening to the case.
He was only in a wet week when he had the other criminal's wife buying him phone credit! (who half-testified,

2 jurors felt it was relevant that Christensen was taking alcohol and anti-depressants which could result in serious side effects" 5 others said he is not charismatic and is unlikely to recruit others to commit violence on his behalf

For 'sex phonecalls' of all things.

Michael Tarm
Here’s part of trial Judge Shadid’s blistering comments to Brendt #Christensen as he sentenced him to life in prison for killing #YingyingZhang. Jurors couldn’t agree on sentencing him to death.

IMO, if the reporter thinks that is blistering, he's dead wrong. I'm highly disappointed the judge didn't truly ream him out.

OMG, anyone familiar with Chinese culture? Is this true?

Replying to
@joeastrouski
So sad to read those restrained words. In the Chinese culture, the way that YINGYING has died wouldn't let her rest in peace, without the body found, she could neither enter the afterlife nor get into the heaven. it's the most miserable way of dying

OMG, anyone familiar with Chinese culture? Is this true?

Replying to
@joeastrouski
So sad to read those restrained words. In the Chinese culture, the way that YINGYING has died wouldn't let her rest in peace, without the body found, she could neither enter the afterlife nor get into the heaven. it's the most miserable way of dying
https://twitter.com/ByMattMasterson/status/1151984304999796736/photo/1
I don't know who wrote it and if I dont know them, I tend to ignore comments like this from the twitters.

I don't believe everything I read but my curious mind will look into something that sounds interesting. In this case, this tweet may not be far from the truth. Apparently, mainland Chinese religious beliefs are very adverse to women dying violently and single. Look at these articles describing "ghost weddings" and "nu gui" spirits:

The deadly price of China's ghost weddings
Ghosts in Ancient China

My point is IF in addition to the terrible pain of the parents' loss there are also religious reasons for their despair, we should harness the outrage of today's decision and crowdfund to hire professional profilers and conduct additional searches. I'd donate.

I don't know who wrote it and if I dont know them, I tend to ignore comments like this from the twitters.

My heart goes out to Yingying's family and fiance. IMO justice was not served today.

I know that this is not fiscally responsible, but if I were the owner of the Johnson Ross property I would let LE demolish the buildings and dig up the grounds.

BE is too lazy and not bright enough to travel far to dispose of the remains on his own.

Also, If the remains are not recoverable because of the method and/or location of disposal, then I believe he had a much brighter accomplice that we don't know about.

How can BC not be held accountable enough of his actions, due to drugs and alcohol, to warrent the DP, but be smart enough to dispose of the remains, in such a way as to not be recoverable, with drugs and alcohol factoring in also. Again, I believe he had help with the disposal.

I'm trying to find Steve Becket's handle to suggest this. The Chinese community is on fire about this as are many others. There has to be a way to make this massive ire productive.
Wait up!
A go fund me was set up when she went missing.
It led to massive torment and insults to her family.
It is better to deal directly with a spokesperson for the family or family lawyers, the last thing they need is further public humiliation, they were mere stooges at this farce we witnessed over the past month.
Used and abused because they hoped and believed it would at least lead to the recovery of her remains.
It did not.
If you can locate that gofund me , you can find who set it up, but better contact the family lawyers... they may have other ideas on the best way to approach this.
It is possible the family will now be concentrating on the civil case and will need existing funds for that unless the lawyer is working pro-bono.
It is equally possible the prosecution rendered that dead-n-the-water and that the truth is obviously that he never made a sincere attempt to receive help.
On the other hand, an unofficial search of concerned people living locally and organised by a responsible search and rescue group who are fully versed in what it takes is likely to run into fewer problems and the searchers would be doing it because they want her found for altruistic reasons rather than a money spinner.

Amen.

My heart goes out to Yingying's family and fiance. IMO justice was not served today.

I know that this is not fiscally responsible, but if I were the owner of the Johnson Ross property I would let LE demolish the buildings and dig up the grounds.

BE is too lazy and not bright enough to travel far to dispose of the remains on his own.

Also, If the remains are not recoverable because of the method and/or location of disposal, then I believe he had a much brighter accomplice that we don't know about.

How can BC not be held accountable enough of his actions, due to drugs and alcohol, to warrent the DP, but be smart enough to dispose of the remains, in such a way as to not be recoverable, with drugs and alcohol factoring in also. Again, I believe he had help with the disposal.

Excellent points. Yes, I did find Attorney Beckett's handle. He is the family's spokesperson. Even if it just to help with the civil trial, I want to help. I'm sure other people want to help too.

Here is the : https://www..com/missing-u-of-i-scholar

It looks like the founder was Roaa Al-Heeti.

Thank you for such amazing input.

Wait up!
A go fund me was set up when she went missing.
It led to massive torment and insults to her family.
It is better to deal directly with a spokesperson for the family or family lawyers, the last thing they need is further public humiliation, they were mere stooges at this farce we witnessed over the past month.
Used and abused because they hoped and believed it would at least lead to the recovery of her remains.
It did not.
If you can locate that gofund me , you can find who set it up, but better contact the family lawyers... they may have other ideas on the best way to approach this.
It is possible the family will now be concentrating on the civil case and will need existing funds for that unless the lawyer is working pro-bono.
It is equally possible the prosecution rendered that dead-n-the-water and that the truth is obviously that he never made a sincere attempt to receive help.
On the other hand, an unofficial search of concerned people living locally and organised by a responsible search and rescue group who are fully versed in what it takes is likely to run into fewer problems and the searchers would be doing it because they want her found for altruistic reasons rather than a money spinner.

Excellent points. Yes, I did find Attorney Beckett's handle. He is the family's spokesperson. Even if it just to help with the civil trial, I want to help. I'm sure other people want to help too.

Here is the ********: https://www.********.com/missing-u-of-i-scholar

It looks like the founder was Roaa Al-Heeti.

Thank you for such amazing input.

why not start by checking out reputation of local search and rescue groups first?
These are usually voluntary community groups.
They often have equipment that will aid a search, some of them have cadaver dogs or can access them quickly and easily.
The dogs can be expensive.

That could be a worthwhile fundraiser.. cadaver dogs..
Some are trained to detect under very deep water, others are land trained...

Suppose a land search was to take in a 1- 10 mile radius of his apartment?

What would that cost?

If one were to go all out and seek a mega land sea and cornfield search it could run into mega-bucks nd for a project of that size, be better to find a corporate sponsor..

Fastest way would be to purchase a nutcracker and request conjugal rights time with himself for 45 minutes...

Local law enforcement would need to be contacted because they can obtain permissions quickly and easily. Ideally a couple of them should be involved because they are most likely to know what has been searched already and what could do with a second search or a deeper search...
It's about making a plan, talking to locals, finding out as much as possible...
Make haste slowly I would say.

If anybody happens to know anybody who owns or shares ownership of the JR building, for example, that might be a point of contact for access.
Then get a few dogs and some equipment... could be done relatively cheaply...and quietly.
christensen still has friends and family on the outside who love him, he wont hesitate to use them to cover his tracks if he thinks his game is up and he is no longer needed...
Keep low key...

Gotcha. I'll take a look a round for local search groups, then go from there. Again, excellent insights.

why not start by checking out reputation of local search and rescue groups first?
They often have equipment that will aid a search, some of them have cadaver dogs or can access them quickly and easily.

What would that cost?

If one were to go all out and seek a mega land sea and cornfield search it could run into mega-bucks nd for a project of that size, be better to find a corporate sponsor..

Fastest way would be to purchase a nutcracker and request conjugal rights time with himself for 45 minutes...

Local law enforcement would need to be contacted because they can obtain permissions quickly and easily. Ideally a couple of them should be involved because they are most likely to know what has been searched already and what could do with a second search or a deeper search...

If anybody happens to know anybody who owns or shares ownership of the JR building, for example, that might be a point of contact for access.
Then get a few dogs and some equipment... could be done relatively cheaply...and quietly.
christensen still has friends and family on the outside who love him, he wont hesitate to use them to cover his tracks if he thinks his game is up and he is no longer needed...
Keep low key...

So disappointed in the jurors & judge.
I’ve followed this case from the start in absolute horror for Yingying & her family. While the details have unfolded, my daughter has been studying abroad in China- where she has felt welcomed, protected & safe. I am ashamed first that my country did not offer Yingying the same protection, and second, that the legal system did not secure the 2 things that would help this family going forward- her remains & her killer’s death sentence.
Voir dire is supposed to vet out jurors who have a problem with DP in capital cases. Prosecutors failed to properly vet this group. I’m sickened, saddened & embarrassed about this ridiculous example of our legal system in action.

You could have said whatever you wanted to say for as little or as long as you wished,” the judge said sternly. “And yet today, 769 days after you took Yingying’s life, you could not muster a simple ‘I’m sorry.’”
THIS

As the judge chided him, Christensen sat stone-faced, looking straight ahead and not at the judge.

Ex-Illinois student's life spared in killing of scholar

Some preliminary clues:

- O'fallon Underwater Search And Recovery Team
Misión
To provide safe recovery of persons or items lost underwater at no cost to individuals or community. Also provide support for children and families in times of need.

- Illinois-Wisconsin Search Dogs
ILLWIS Search and Rescue Dogs SARDOG Index
llinois-Wisconsin Search & Rescue Dogs (ILLWIS) is a search and rescue unit made up of highly trained volunteer dog handlers and support personnel.
We help find missing and lost persons utilizing scent-specific tracking/trailing dog teams and human remains detection dogs (on land and water)

- Peace River K9 Search and Rescue, Inc.
Cadaver Dogs
After filing a missing person report with law enforcement, the family representative should then contact PRSAR. One of our Search Managers will then ask that you collect the following information:

• An accurate description of the missing person,
• A recent photo,
• The law enforcement agency’s case number, the investigator’s name & phone number.

PRSAR’s Search Manager will then contact the Authority in Charge (AIC) or Agency Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) to determine whether our team, and/or resources can be of assistance in the missing person case. PRSAR would prefer to have the approval of the law enforcement investigator before we actively enter a missing person case. If you are unsure as to what to do, please check out our Someone is Missing page by clicking here.

PRSAR considers all call outs without regard to a person’s race, age, gender, social status, religious beliefs, political party affiliation, and sexual orientation.

As far as cost, I imagine they will want to speak to a family member to give them an estimate.

This is a start.

What would that cost?

Keep low key...

Anyone know Erwin Goldfarb of Champaign?

According to tax records, the old Johnson Ross plant, at 502 Kenwood Road, is on 9 acres. It is owned by Erwin Goldfarb and apparently is used as warehouse space for Goldfarb's apartment operations, Campus Property Management, in Champaign-Urbana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member