Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #10 *Still Missing*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Some preliminary clues:

- O'fallon Underwater Search And Recovery Team
Misión
To provide safe recovery of persons or items lost underwater at no cost to individuals or community. Also provide support for children and families in times of need.

- Illinois-Wisconsin Search Dogs
ILLWIS Search and Rescue Dogs SARDOG Index
llinois-Wisconsin Search & Rescue Dogs (ILLWIS) is a search and rescue unit made up of highly trained volunteer dog handlers and support personnel.
We help find missing and lost persons utilizing scent-specific tracking/trailing dog teams and human remains detection dogs (on land and water)

- Peace River K9 Search and Rescue, Inc.
Cadaver Dogs
After filing a missing person report with law enforcement, the family representative should then contact PRSAR. One of our Search Managers will then ask that you collect the following information:

• An accurate description of the missing person,
• A recent photo,
• The law enforcement agency’s case number, the investigator’s name & phone number.

PRSAR’s Search Manager will then contact the Authority in Charge (AIC) or Agency Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) to determine whether our team, and/or resources can be of assistance in the missing person case. PRSAR would prefer to have the approval of the law enforcement investigator before we actively enter a missing person case. If you are unsure as to what to do, please check out our Someone is Missing page by clicking here.

PRSAR considers all call outs without regard to a person’s race, age, gender, social status, religious beliefs, political party affiliation, and sexual orientation.

As far as cost, I imagine they will want to speak to a family member to give them an estimate.

This is a start.
Well done.
Any other cadaver dogs in the state?
Quickest way might be a phonecall, rather than an email... just on behalf of a group of interested people who want this for her family rather badly... desperately, in fact..
Even just for a 2 mile radius of his apartment, even a 1 mile radius in view of his laziness?
Ask them what they would need and if they have any good law enforcement contacts...

Stress you want it low-key, no publicity...

Other option could be a petition, which would make it public....
1 mile radius... how many dogs, how many people, how much would it cost...have they got the latest equipment (Feds do not judging by the quality of the device they gave TB, they probably dont even have pencils)

So it would involve every single building, every single open space within that 1 mile zone... could take awhile... lot of administration, permits , insurances etc etc. would also require the goodwill of every building and civic organisation responsible for or owning everything within that zone.

Then it would be done though.

They would know much better than I and every group probably has different protocols as well as every state...
It's a helluva lot better than doing nothing.

Good points. That could be done. I would imagine they would want an item with her smell and then search from BC's former apartment, I imagine. I'll call. Nothing to lose.

Well done.
Any other cadaver dogs in the state?
Quickest way might be a phonecall, rather than an email... just on behalf of a group of interested people who want this for her family rather badly... desperately, in fact..
Even just for a 2 mile radius of his apartment, even a 1 mile radius in view of his laziness?
Ask them what they would need and if they have any good law enforcement contacts...

Stress you want it low-key, no publicity...

Other option could be a petition, which would make it public....
1 mile radius... how many dogs, how many people, how much would it cost...have they got the latest equipment (Feds do not judging by the quality of the device they gave TB, they probably dont even have pencils)

So it would involve every single building, every single open space within that 1 mile zone... could take awhile... lot of administration, permits , insurances etc etc. would also require the goodwill of every building and civic organisation responsible for or owning everything within that zone.

Then it would be done though.

They would know much better than I and every group probably has different protocols as well as every state...
It's a helluva lot better than doing nothing.

That's right. Yes.
So, we only need cadaver land dogs.... possibly some water dogs too..

If it is to be a thing that many emails make light work we could do begging emails but sometimes tht kin of a campaign annoys people we need on our side...
You will get a feel for when the time is right to make the call.. go for the biggest first.. they usually have more equipment and staff and would like the publicity arising from her discovery..

A big TV company could easily fund something like this but the prob with that is they would have their own agenda and would be searching as much for drama as altruism...
companies that have big business ties with China would be good to approach too...
markets are wobbling crazy right now.. HUweii has just got p|hillipines contract, they might b feeling flush...
Sorry, thinking aloud for sponsorship for a much larger search..
I'd be dead happy to get the 1- 11/2 mile radius..
after that, it's big game territory sponsors, the like...

Cadaver dogs dont have to be local... but would need local LE connections...

WCIA facebook link
WCIA 3 News

It’s facebook, so take it with a huge grain of salt.... a grain of salt the size of a salt lick..... but someone is saying a news reporter reported that the vote was 10-2 for death. They might be erroneously basing the “2” on the two who found the ridiculous mitigating factor of anti-depressants and alcohol. No idea. If it *was* only two, though, I am super disappointed that the rest of the jurors didn’t keep deliberations going for another day or two to try and flip those two. 2 is a small enough number to reasonably flip. Had it been 7-5 or something, it would be understandable for seven to conclude they couldn’t flip five.....

It’s facebook, so take it with a huge grain of salt.... a grain of salt the size of a salt lick..... but someone is saying a news reporter reported that the vote was 10-2 for death. They might be erroneously basing the “2” on the two who found the ridiculous mitigating factor of anti-depressants and alcohol. No idea. If it *was* only two, though, I am super disappointed that the rest of the jurors didn’t keep deliberations going for another day or two to try and flip those two. 2 is a small enough number to reasonably flip. Had it been 7-5 or something, it would be understandable for seven to conclude they couldn’t flip five.....
dm..fox reported it hours ago, its linked here in several places.
that's part of the reason we're so annoyed..
here's the link
Jacqueline Francis on Twitter

I didn't see her actual interview with the juror.. some other journalist also reported it.
It's true, okay or the tweets would have been retracted by now

Good points. That could be done. I would imagine they would want an item with her smell and then search from BC's former apartment, I imagine. I'll call. Nothing to lose.

You won’t get anything from BC’s former apartment now, it was long ago gutted and remodeled, and it is now the complex leasing office.

As a local said upon learning this, “Great job. Now *everyone* who has business with the complex has to go in and spend time there.....”

dm..fox reported it hours ago, its linked here in several places.
that's part of the reason we're so annoyed..
here's the link
Jacqueline Francis on Twitter

I didn't see her actual interview with the juror.. some other journalist also reported it.
It's true, okay or the tweets would have been retracted by now

Sorry, I’ve been out taking care of some work. I did stop by her garden and left a rose on her black stone marker. <modsnip - calling jurors derogatory names>

I am stunned that the others didn’t try to draw this out and flip them. Maybe there is some procedural reason they couldn’t.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I’ve been out taking care of some work. I did stop by her garden and left a rose on her black stone marker. Had I known it was two pathologically hypercompassionate cowards who were responsible for this, I would have left TWO roses.

I am stunned that the others didn’t try to draw this out and flip them. Maybe there is some procedural reason they couldn’t.......
I doubt it- procedural reason wise, I mean.
It's bad.
Did you get any feel how the Chinese communities are taking it at all?

No. My wife was a little sad, but I haven’t heard anything. My guess is that there is widespread disappointment, but most people probably knew this was a possibility.

10-2 is a punch in the gut. I am disappointed the ten didn’t try to flip the other two.....

No. My wife was a little sad, but I haven’t heard anything. My guess is that there is widespread disappointment, but most people probably knew this was a possibility.

10-2 is a punch in the gut. I am disappointed the ten didn’t try to flip the other two.....
Did not try is the killer.
They did it too quickly, way too quickly..

Did not try is the killer.
They did it too quickly, way too quickly..

It is also possible that those two made it abundantly clear that they would NOT be changing their mind. When verdicts come this fast, it usually means a slam dunk for the prosecution. So it probably was open and shut for the ten. Unfortunately, for two of them, there was just some dumb mitigating factor they couldn’t get around. My guess is it’s the two who found the additional mitigating factor of combining alcohol and antidepressants who were the ones who sunk this.

It is also possible that those two made it abundantly clear that they would NOT be changing their mind. When verdicts come this fast, it usually means a slam dunk for the prosecution. So it probably was open and shut for the ten. Unfortunately, for two of them, there was just some dumb mitigating factor they couldn’t get around. My guess is it’s the two who found the additional mitigating factor of combining alcohol and antidepressants who were the ones who sunk this.
I think it came out of the future dangerousness brigade who reckoned he had insufficient charisma to be manipulating from prison when they were already shown evidence of him manipulating a fellow inmate to the extent that his wife was paying BC's phone bills, just a few weeks in, at that..

Steve Beckett, family attorney on the radio this AM:

Defendants during sentencing will sometimes ask to be sent to a specific BOP facility. Judges will sometimes honor this request and recommend BOP house them where they request

Christensen requested to be sent to the Tucson, Arizona facility.

Michelle Zortman is currently living in Arizona.

Shadid declined to honor his request.

Steve Beckett, family attorney on the radio this AM:

Defendants during sentencing will sometimes ask to be sent to a specific BOP facility. Judges will sometimes honor this request and recommend BOP house them where they request

Christensen requested to be sent to the Tucson, Arizona facility.

Michelle Zortman is currently living in Arizona.

Shadid declined to honor his request.
on the wcia3 tv special, linked yesterday, Shahid said the request would be handled by the director of prisons or some such title...
He will probably get his request, he got everything else.
He'll probably get to walk the streets again too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem