Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #10 *Still Missing*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the request was denied, but did he really think they would put him in medium security? I believe that is what the Tucson fed prison is. Also, is there a possibility, and this is where the science background might come in, he could he have disposed of her body with any types of chemicals that at this late date may have completely disintegrated everything including bone? The longer he waited the less, if any, there would be. Just some thoughts. JMO

I know the request was denied, but did he really think they would put him in medium security? I believe that is what the Tucson fed prison is. Also, is there a possibility, and this is where the science background might come in, he could he have disposed of her body with any types of chemicals that at this late date may have completely disintegrated everything including bone? The longer he waited the less, if any, there would be. Just some thoughts. JMO
The judge said the decision will be made by BPO, it may well g in his favor.
There is no evidence that he dissolved her or purchased any materials that could be used to dissolve a corpse.
The focus is on locating retrievable remains if we are to continue searching.
His education was on psysics,not chemistry and not biology but that dissolved theory was fed to media sources again yesterday, unable to find source but it's not congruent with prosecution statement that search is continuing for her remains... I think they stopped searching a very long time ago..
I wonder whether Crimestoppers have any information about ongoing, future or past searches?

all he has to do is manifest symptoms of some terminal illness and we're off again....
This isn’t the UK. Compassionate release has historically been rarely used here, and not as often here in the US as many think it should be, especially in the case of convictions for non-violent crime.

I do feel sometimes that some of the comments in this thread that are aimed at the system here in the US do not closely line up with what happens in the majority of cases here. Perhaps they do elsewhere, but I truly do not have any concerns that this convicted torturer and murderer given LWOP will ever walk the streets as a free man again.

Hi All, I've been following this sad case off and on, mostly at the beginning and recently. I find it very unusual that BC decided to not reveal the location of her remains despite the death penalty being on the table. Given that he admitted to the murder, why do you guys think that is? Is it a last form of some sick control over YY? A bargaining chip for the future? I know you all don't have the answers but interested in your thoughts.
All of the above. We addressed this a couple of times earlier in the thread.

Can anyone explain how the civil case against BC proceeds…? Same lawyers involved or different lawyer teams? Similar to the guilt phase of the trial or a very different sort of proceeding? And will it be in Peoria or wherever he ends up incarcerated? Is it definitely a jury trial or possibly heard only by a judge? And I assume that now divulging YY’s whereabouts would have no effect on the civil case?

This isn’t the UK. Compassionate release has historically been rarely used here, and not as often here in the US as many think it should be, especially in the case of convictions for non-violent crime.

I do feel sometimes that some of the comments in this thread that are aimed at the system here in the US do not closely line up with what happens in the majority of cases here. Perhaps they do elsewhere, but I truly do not have any concerns that this convicted torturer and murderer given LWOP will ever walk the streets as a free man again.

I'm not in the UK FYO.

It is rare but it does happen, actually.
This Program Lets Sick, Old Prisoners Die At Home. Why Is It Rarely Used?

Frail, Old and Dying, but Their Only Way Out of Prison Is a Coffin

Can anyone explain how the civil case against BC proceeds…? Same lawyers involved or different lawyer teams? Similar to the guilt phase of the trial or a very different sort of proceeding? And will it be in Peoria or wherever he ends up incarcerated? Is it definitely a jury trial or possibly heard only by a judge? And I assume that now divulging YY’s whereabouts would have no effect on the civil case?
I tagged Gitana earlier on one of our other legal questions. Since we haven’t heard from her, perhaps we should try @PrairieWind , a verified attorney.

I think they did prove future dangerousness.
No remorse for such a heinous vicious crime means no moral compass- if a small sized prisoner gets in his environment there is no suggestion he would not do it again, the stakes are lower now.

It has ben proven that his time in prison was used for witness tampering attempts. Asking Michelle to contact TB, trying to contact TB himself..

He was manipulating the jail informant's wife to buy him phone credit in exchange for buying jail informant diabetic snacks.
He broke prison rules, excessive books, requesting books on the occult and satanism... he is continuing his ambitions.
WHO wants their prisons filled with groups of wannabe practitioners of black magic, be no time before human sacrifices become the norm.. if that fails to define future dangerousness I'm not sure what else can.

The jury found that all three statutory aggravators were proven by the government, and 4 of the 5 non-statutory ones were proven. The only that wasnt proven was future dangerousness. The jury form shows this. To consider them proven, each aggravator had to be unanimous -like with the final sentence of death, all 12 jurors had to agree an aggravator was proven. So, the two jurors who voted to spare his life ALSO agreed that he had killed her in cruel and depraved manner involving torture and severe physical abuse, lacked remorse, and obstructed by not revealing location of remains.

Alcohol and antidepressants, plus other BS excuses, were enough to outweigh all that in the minds of these two. Compassion like that under these circumstances isnt mercy. It's cruelty. They ought to be ashamed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay