Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #11 *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting idea and one I would generally support, but for this case I would point out that Illinois had nothing to do with it other than it being where it occurred. He was charged by Federal prosecutors for a violation of Federal law, and tried and convicted in Federal court.

It would be awesome if something like this could be a Federal law! If anyone has any ideas on this let me know!

BC is now showing up on the www.bop.gov website.

Name: BRENDT CHRISTENSEN
Register Number: 22127-026
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: LIFE

Obviously he is still at the county jail as he is not in BOP custody.

This could be because the testing/evaluation done to determine where he should be assigned may not be completed yet, but I also wonder if his transfer is being delayed because this was such a high profile case, authorities want a little time to pass so memories will fade and people (i.e., inmates) become distracted by other events and forget about him and his case. There are probably a number of inmates who don't take kindly to guys who hurt women the way he did, so he would be in danger of being targeted for retribution when he gets settled in. The more time that passes, the more likely people are to forget about him.

I remember Beckett saying that the process of transferring to federal prison took "about a month," so that's what I've been going on, but I don't really know if this is true or not. This amount of time that it is taking to get him transferred might be all totally normal and standard, for all I know.....

BC is now showing up on the www.bop.gov website.

Name: BRENDT CHRISTENSEN
Register Number: 22127-026
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: LIFE

Obviously he is still at the county jail as he is not in BOP custody.
That is weird.
Too weird.
Amber Guyger was transferred to her permanent prison a few days ago, just found guilty couple of weeks ago. Murder trial, not fed.

That is weird.
Too weird.
Amber Guyger was transferred to her permanent prison a few days ago, just found guilty couple of weeks ago. Murder trial, not fed.

Every jurisdiction is different and handles things a bit differently. I haven't followed that case. That's the Dallas cop who shot the black guy in his apartment, correct? Texas in general doesn't mess around and drag its feet with stuff like this. Plus, even though it is a large state, it is still much smaller than the US as a whole, and thus there aren't as many facilities to choose from. The crime she committed probably basically determined where she would be sent, and they probably determine how she will be housed in that facility after she arrives.

Christensen incarceration update:

Someone asked a question on where BC would be housed for a weekly column that runs in the News-Gazette called "Tom's Mailbag." Scroll down and you will see the reader's question and what info Tom digs up:

Champaign/Urbana News-GazetteTom's #Mailbag, Oct. 11, 2019 | Toms-mailbagChristensen, who in July was sentenced to life in federal prison for the 2017 murder of University of Illinois visiting scholar Yingying Zhang, is still not in the ...3 days ago

A bit of an explanation on the time it is taking to get BC transferred. According to the government spokesperson, this timeframe is basically normal.

Christensen incarceration update:

Someone asked a question on where BC would be housed for a weekly column that runs in the News-Gazette called "Tom's Mailbag." Scroll down and you will see the reader's question and what info Tom digs up:

Champaign/Urbana News-GazetteTom's #Mailbag, Oct. 11, 2019 | Toms-mailbagChristensen, who in July was sentenced to life in federal prison for the 2017 murder of University of Illinois visiting scholar Yingying Zhang, is still not in the ...3 days ago

A bit of an explanation on the time it is taking to get BC transferred. According to the government spokesperson, this timeframe is basically normal.

grrrrrrrrrr
Steve Beckett, an Urbana attorney who represented the family of the murdered student, postulated that the delay is because the bureau has had to go beyond its normal means in developing a classification for Christensen’s imprisonment.
If they need help with 'classification' I imagine volunteers are plentiful.
The present situation almost 'rewards' him for all he has said and done.

Christensen is in Oklahoma City FTC is that correct?

Christensen no longer in state

I can't open it up as I'm IN UK

Man convicted in Chinese scholar's death no longer in Illinois

This open in UK
The first link you give (but couldn't open) says:
"Christensen was transferred to a federal prison in Oklahoma City to be processed.
After that, he will be sent to the facility where he’ll stay permanently.
At this time no one knows where that will be
."

So apparently we still don't know where he'll spend the rest of his days.

another partial 'unsealing' is about to appear from the mists #redacted

Order – #492 in United States v. Christensen (C.D. Ill., 2:17-cr-20037) – CourtListener.com

This whole case has been an unremitting heap of disappointments one after the next.

I hate it
BUT, I'm still up for mapping a search if any feet appear willing to give it a shot.
a lot of time has passed, maybe too much.
I jst want his entire Amazon shopping list. I want to know whether he bought a bag of concrete mix this way or any way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs
Back