Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #11 *GUILTY*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hard to believe that it was four years ago today that this happened.

I didn't see any local media reports on the anniversary today.

Everything has been removed from the tree where she was standing. Nothing was placed there today, although it did appear that someone had placed some flowers or something near the bench in her memorial garden.

Four years ago, it doesn't feel that long ago but it is. I still feel it in my heart, senseless, brutal killing.

What a pity there's nothing on the memorial , shame on the media for omitting even a snippet in memory of the much loved YingYing.

Four years ago, it doesn't feel that long ago but it is. I still feel it in my heart, senseless, brutal killing.

What a pity there's nothing on the memorial , shame on the media for omitting even a snippet in memory of the much loved YingYing.

There was a wreath placed on a stand in front of the tree sometime back in March-April. I'm not sure what the occasion was, but it was there. The last few things at the foot of the tree and the pictures on it were removed sometime in May, I think.

Frankly, with all that has been going on on campus and in town in relation to the pandemic this year, I'm not surprised that this slipped out of people's minds. I wouldn't be surprised to see something in the news eventually.

I do expect to see something next year around this time, as 5-year anniversaries of events tend to be much more notable than 3-4 year.

5 years ago today. Hard to believe how quickly the time passes.

I saw an article on the murder in the student paper last week. I'll see if there is anything else in the local press

RIP Yingying
5 years has passed quickly. I wonder how her family are now? I often think of them and how the loss hit her poor mother.

Six years ago today.

I hope Yingying's family has been able to find some peace in the past few years.
I never stop thinking of her and I still believe she was never in landfill he had plenty of time to make a more robust plan for her disposal. I wish still that somebody would download him in prison.
this is the case that almost broke me.
Utter devastation and no good outcome even though he was convicted.

I never stop thinking of her and I still believe she was never in landfill he had plenty of time to make a more robust plan for her disposal. I wish still that somebody would download him in prison.
this is the case that almost broke me.
Utter devastation and no good outcome even though he was convicted.
Oh Kitty, the hours we spent at the time, plotting and planning flying out there,remember?
Utter devastation, and he was so cool at the time as though nothing had happened. Obnoxious brutal beast. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Kitty, the hours we spent at the time, plotting and planning flying out there,remember?
Utter devastation, and he was so cool at the time as though nothing had happened. Obnoxious brutal beast. <modsnip>
Will we ever forget it?
I still believe she is either in that site or very close..
A place only he knew, possibly underground though I know we travelled every sewer line in that city already, betcha we missed a place..
Maybe somebody will find her..? Or at least try?
I just wish her mum could have that, at least.

Otherwise we will be getting that flight ...
Are truth drugs a thing, I wonder?..
Just evil plotting from me, here..

Last edited by a moderator:
Will we ever forget it?
I still believe she is either in that site or very close..
A place only he knew, possibly underground though I know we travelled every sewer line in that city already, betcha we missed a place..
Maybe somebody will find her..? Or at least try?
I just wish her mum could have that, at least.

Otherwise we will be getting that flight ...
Are truth drugs a thing, I wonder?..
Just evil plotting from me, here..
I can be packed and be at the airport in 90 minutes. Lie detector? Truth Serum? I gotta stop this, it's too late at night to start the old brain up lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back