Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so I still don't understand when he was overheard talking about the kidnapping. I don't see it in the document. I think he had a roommate and someone was with him when the police showed up.

The criminal complaint states that trained forensics agents believed the passenger area of the car had been cleaned to a greater extent than any other part of the vehicle.

It seems as if Yingying was attacked inside the vehicle.

OK so I still don't understand when he was overheard talking about the kidnapping. I don't see it in the document. I think he had a roommate and someone was with him when the police showed up.

It's in the document. part 26 (the end - if you're looking at the twitter pics it's the 3rd pic)

he was captured on audio recording while under surveillance explaining how he kidnapped Yingying and brought her to his apartment and held her against her will

It's in the document. part 26 (the end - if you're looking at the twitter pics it's the 3rd pic)

he was captured on audio recording while under surveillance explaining how he kidnapped Yingying and brought her to his apartment and held her against her will

Wow, to a roommate or on a fet chat site, I wonder?

Wow, to a roommate or on a fet chat site, I wonder?

Doesn't say - I wonder if it's because whoever he told it to is now a witness in a federal case? Not sure how that works

The criminal complaint states that trained forensics agents believed the passenger area of the car had been cleaned to a greater extent than any other part of the vehicle.

It seems as if Yingying was attacked inside the vehicle.
I assume this is why she complied. She Certainly did NOT want to go inside his apartment or anywhere with Christensen. He's going to suffer in prison....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So this sicko was a teaching assistant at UI Urbana-Champaign? OMG. He MUST tell them where her body is. This family can't go home without her. I can't stand the idea that they won't. Hopefully the DA will seek some deal for this psycho WITH agreement from the family for info leading to her body. Does Illinois have the death penalty? If so maybe they can use that. And he will be scared of dieing and tell them. Idk something. I hate to see him get anything less than life. I'm also scared of what will happen if they can't prove she isn't alive. I was so hoping for a different outcome.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Illinois does not have the death penalty. They abolished it a few years ago.

[video=twitter;880978739429085184]https://twitter.com/Charliemagne/status/880978739429085184[/video]

[video=twitter;880978702716334080]https://twitter.com/wdws1400/status/880978702716334080[/video]

On his fb there are pictures of a camaro with the caption "got a new car" from May 2016. Also from fb I think he's married or has a girlfriend.

I searched Wisconsin CCAP and there are no records there for him.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

It's a federal case. United States of America vs. ******* Brendt Christensen.

True, but the federal government rarely executes anyone. Just ask the Boston Bomber. He was sentenced to death, but he'll likely be in Supermax for years, alive.

what does that mean? that it will be a death penalty case?

It's a federal case. United States of America vs. ******* Brendt Christensen.

Glad they caught the of course but its so awful to read and think about what Yingying likely went through. So awful for her family...:(

I'm guessing he confessed to someone, that someone went to the cops, so then they said we need proof and sent this informant back out with a wire.

He's married.

Yes, I saw them in a black car a few months back. Couldn't tell you anything about it past that. And I just haven't seen them outside in or around a vehicle since; just inside.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

so sad to read about this. The indictment said she tried to flag down a bus at the bus stop where she got off but the bus passed her without stopping! Such a small everyday thing happens and her life is over. If the bus only had stopped for her! Someone else may have been the victim. omg.

Who did he tell I wonder?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I"d say somehow they either tapped his phone or his apartment.............either way.............they got enough to arrest him for the kidnapping, abduction, and murder of Yingying Zhang

This subhuman has no soul. Dead eyes. Hope he rots in hell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member