Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the Chinese media has found mrsobrien's screen shots of BC's FetLife account.

[video=twitter;882875412010811392]https://twitter.com/yicaichina/status/882875412010811392[/video]

(O/ T, I remember when the Chinese media started covering Elisa Lam's case; the quality of their graphics, diagrams and details far surpassed American coverage, moo, jmo.)

(O/ T, I remember when the Chinese media started covering Elisa Lam's case; the quality of their graphics, diagrams and details far surpassed American coverage, moo, jmo.)

I'm just so so glad that only my redacted version is being circulated (that I'm aware of)! I can't be the only one that got to his profile in time. I hope it stays this way, no need to expose the others that interacted with him there.

I'm hoping to see what 22ish to 22ish miles looks like on a map circumference wise from BC's residence being the center point. (That number has come up frequently in other cases, jmo.)

I think it will be so upsetting for her family when they find out it's not Yingying [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Truly. I hope they have people protecting them from all of the nuts and clairvoyants and those trying to take advantage.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Truly. I hope they have people protecting them from all of the nuts and clairvoyants and those trying to take advantage.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I hope so too. I can imagine you would cling onto any kind of hope when you are in their situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/lo...eement-house-federal-inmates-county-jail.html

Explains why BC is being held in Decatur at Macon County Jail instead of the Champaign County Jail.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wow, Decatur's my hometown, where I grew up for 30 yrs... what a way to make the news!

As far as the Illinois Terminal phone ping, I think the big question was whether or not it was even very meaningful: depending how cellphone towers are positioned in Champaign it could've been the closest to the car as it drove away, yet still quite some distance from it and of no significance (or, yes, it could mean something).

I'm hoping to see what 22ish to 22ish miles looks like on a map circumference wise from BC's residence being the center point. (That number has come up frequently in other cases, jmo.)
062f14aae7f2bf37fbb45b0f5abe4d5d.jpg

Gibson City and Paxton are both about 30 miles to the north.

Ogden to the east (see the interstate 74 symbol on the right side of the map) is 23 miles.

Tuscola is around 25 miles to the south.

Farmer City is also 25 miles but to the west.

All distances are from Stonegate Village apartments according to Google Maps

Still looking for a case map, tia.
Champaign-Urbana

Orange: Orchard Downs, YZ current apartment

Yellow: One North, YZ future apartment

Red: Abduction area

Purple: Stonegate Apartments, BC apartment

Gray: Gym, BC frequented near daily in the early morning

Teal: Campus Main Quad area

Blue: downtown Champaign area, includes Illinois Terminal
3367aecec935d1c07fbd23020b172604.jpg

Champaign-Urbana

Orange: Orchard Downs, YZ current apartment

Yellow: One North, YZ future apartment

Red: Abduction area

Purple: Stonegate Apartments, BC apartment

Gray: Gym, BC frequented near daily in the early morning

Teal: Campus Main Quad area

Blue: downtown Champaign area, includes Illinois Terminal
3367aecec935d1c07fbd23020b172604.jpg

Thank you!!!

LoremIpsum, anything much doing at the factory parking lot today?
Looks the same as yesterday. Did not see anyone outside but several cars parked up by the building with the bays open.
bcf202855e95de832f150483dc5baa8a.jpg

Hmm... I feel like we should probably keep that in the rumor category until we can substantiate the ping.

I tried searching for a news source, but had no luck.
Perhaps the ping information stems from the text by the landlord to YZs phone at 2:38 p.m.?

Of all the twists and turns in this case, this has to be the piece I'm having the hardest time understanding. I'm familiar with that complex and it would be really difficult to accomplish without someone seeing. I realize he's on audio 2 different times discussing how he brought her back to his apartment but still, in my mind, I don't think he actually did.
It seems to me that MOST adults would be at work during that time of day. Lunch is well over for the 9-5ers, so even those coming and going would not be out and about from 2-3 p.m. Generally speaking, and jmo.

It seems to me that MOST adults would be at work during that time of day. Lunch is well over for the 9-5ers, so even those coming and going would not be out and about from 2-3 p.m. Generally speaking, and jmo.

That complex is a very popular residence for students, though. Especially with it being summer break, I'd think there would be more coming and going. I could be wrong, totally IMO!

Knowing that the FBI wasn't onto him until the 12th gives him almost 3 full days to do who knows what and do it without being seen.

Ive been thinking about defense strategies,... and then tearing them down.

Bruno, said something to the effect of "wait for the whole story" and "keep an open mind".

This abduction and the aftermath in the apt was consensual. It was planned. YY was into the same fantasies. YY did go into the apartment voluntarily, after hesitating a bit during the actual "abduction". However, YY did panic after all so he let her go. She left the apartment on foot, or BC drove her someplace. What happened afterwards is not known.....certainly not BC's fault that she chickened out.
No one ever really knows one's private lives. Maybe she too was exploring those sites. Heck the whole Fetlife stuff could help in explaining his actions.

Tear down: If this creep did indeed try earlier to entice another girl into his car, surely substantiated by now, what are the chances he mistook her for YY, and why impersonate a police officer at all ?
Proof through YY's online activity that she had absolutely no part in FETlife or any other weird dating site.
And again, LE's belief she's no longer alive has to be due to something pretty solid otherwise I doubt they would ever have publicly stated that.

Always worried about some thoughtless gullible jury member(s) as we've seen way too often in other cases. We all want a rock solid prosecution here, to put this psycho away permanently, and to have justice for YY and her poor family.

I am wondering about that too because on the website he listed himself as married, and went as far to specify that she did not have an account on Fetlife, which I would understand as implying she would not be part of any fantasies of people who wanted that sort of thing. Seems maybe the wife would be paying the bills while he is in school, or he is on student loan, or if he is a TA, he would be getting paid for that, no?

There is a Chicago Tribune article that describes his financial situation in detail, dollar amounts.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...scholar-detention-hearing-20170705-story.html

I agree but you know the parents are going to want everyone's help and I don't blame them. Hope is such a powerful thing.

(O/T, I had not heard of Fetlife until Noel Paquette's case. (A couple abducted and murdered this poor beautiful Kindergarten teacher in Ontario; these freaks were "furries"...). Anyway, the things we have to see here on WS...requires much eye and brain bleach.)

:lol: Isn't that the truth? I never even heard of furries until recently when I watched an old rerun of CSI called "Fur and Loathing."

And again, LE's belief she's no longer alive has to be due to something pretty solid otherwise I doubt they would ever have publicly stated that.

I agree with you. Very sad! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member