Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed a general pattern in abduction and dump sites, at least in Canadian cases: the dump site tends to be somewhere north of the abduction site. I don't know why but just something I've noticed.

That complex is a very popular residence for students, though. Especially with it being summer break, I'd think there would be more coming and going.

Maybe my post a few pages back went unread by most. So sorry for repeating myself: according to neighbor, the only mailboxes for the complex was apparently close to BC's apartment, "we have to pass them all the time".

http://www.wlox.com/story/35799515/...s-fellow-students-respond-to-his-arrest-in-il

Question if allowed: was the woman at the rally the same one as in the old Facebook picture who posed with him at graduation? They do look alike to me.

Re the LE claiming YY may not be alive: This is very much like the case of Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents' disappearance. In the immediately aftermath, without finding bodies, they also said they believe they were deceased. And later we learned why they thought so (blood amount, etc.).

Maybe my post a few pages back went unread by most. So sorry for repeating myself: according to neighbor, the only mailboxes for the complex was apparently close to BC's apartment, "we have to pass them all the time".

http://www.wlox.com/story/35799515/...s-fellow-students-respond-to-his-arrest-in-il

Question if allowed: was the woman at the rally the same one as in the old Facebook picture who posed with him at graduation? They do look alike to me.

Re the LE claiming YY may not be alive: This is very much like the case of Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents' disappearance. In the immediately aftermath, without finding bodies, they also said they believe they were deceased. And later we learned why they thought so (blood amount, etc.).

I will be really surprised if he did get YingYing in and out of the apartment.

We can't say much about the women in BC's life... waiting on TOS friendly info. *sigh*

Yes, it seems very unlikely that he could get away with this without being seen doing something shady at any point from the 9th to the 12th.

There has been no official confirmation who the girl is at the rally, I think a lot of us just felt that her features were very different from the woman with BC in his FB photo.

Chicago Tribune

Gaming 24/7 without contributing to the household? He could have found a part time job while waiting for his ideal job to open up. I despise this guy more everyday :moo:

I'm still catching up (as usual). Sorry if this has been discussed.

From the link Ambitioned posted:

A financial affidavit filed July 3 lists Christensen as being unemployed, while showing that his wife made $1,800 a month. The couple paid $900 a month in rent, $100 in utilities and $150 in other costs, according to the affidavit.

This sounds like the couple lives together, right?

Plus, my other question is, after deducting expenses it leaves $650 spending money for food, petrol, gym, etc, for the two of them. Is this an adequate amount do you all think? It sounds not enough to me.

Plus, my other question is, after deducting expenses it leaves $650 spending money for food, petrol, etc, for the two of them. Is this an adequate amount do you all think? It sounds not enough to me.

That seems like an awfully tight budget for two people to live on..

Plus, my other question is, after deducting expenses it leaves $650 spending money for food, petrol, etc, for the two of them. Is this an adequate amount do you all think? It sounds not enough to me.

He was likely being paid as a graduate student until he graduated. Typically, graduate students get a tuition stipend and a waiver of some sort, or, they are funded on a fellowship.

I'll see if I can find approximate levels for Illinois, but I'm sure he was making at least $15K/academic year, and maybe more. Plus he might have been getting extra for summer teaching or a more generous department.

ETA: The graduate student union webpage appears to be hacked, but Glassdoor is telling me the average yearly reported graduate assistant salary is around $24K: https://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/University-of-Illinois-at-Urbana-Champaign-Salaries-E142738.htm

This is in line with the Big Ten university where I attended graduate school.

I wondered that too. That would be obvious af but ... youd think he'd have been equally scrupulous on his side as well since he must have touched her at several junctures?

I drove by the abandoned plant today on kenwood that a poster a few pages back posted photos of, to me it almost seems like that’s where the construction workers are parking for the demolition of the old gas station across from the Marathon.

To be noted, heavy wooded areas running the length of the railroad tracks from kenwood/springfield intersection right by Stonegate apartments running a good 3 miles towards bondville.

I seen no search teams or LE vehicles at Kaufman lake, the wooded areas, or the abandoned plant, all which are within 1/4 mile of Stonegate apartments.

If last ping was in fact there he nearly immediately took her phone probably within 2 minutes, which makes obvious sense

.He probably told about the "panic" thinking the more truthful his account of droppng her off, the better he'd fare on that statement on a lie detector?

He was likely being paid as a graduate student until he graduated. Typically, graduate students get a tuition stipend and a waiver of some sort, or, they are funded on a fellowship.

I'll see if I can find approximate levels for Illinois, but I'm sure he was making at least $15K/academic year, and maybe more. Plus he might have been getting extra for summer teaching or a more generous department.

ETA: The graduate student union webpage appears to be hacked, but Glassdoor is telling me the average yearly reported graduate assistant salary is around $24K: https://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/University-of-Illinois-at-Urbana-Champaign-Salaries-E142738.htm

This is in line with the Big Ten university where I attended graduate school.

Thank you! Ok, that mystery seems to be solved.

That seems like an awfully tight budget for two people to live on..

Welcome!
Do you happen to know how much the gym memberships to The Refinery are?
Any student discounts, etc?

[video=twitter;883094250195488768]https://twitter.com/WCIA3Aaron/status/883094250195488768[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme