Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have casually asked her "..hey I just dropped my phone (gestures to her footwell area)- can you reach it?" and then hit her on the head or stun gunned her? Also she would have been bent over and out of camera frame?
yES!
And if indeed it was pre-planned as well as opportunistic, it is likely he would have perfected that movement and like iQ said, he had trained at karati, or something similar while younger.
I never thought of that, Thanks

He could have casually asked her "..hey I just dropped my phone (gestures to her footwell area)- can you reach it?" and then hit her on the head or stun gunned her? Also she would have been bent over and out of camera frame?

I was thinking along these lines too, but I have to admit I'm having trouble believing that she got in, he put his foot on the gas, "drops" his phone, asks her to pick it up, her complying, and him finding a way to incapacitate her all in.. what was it? 9 seconds? The quick timing is key here, IMO.

I don't think he used trickery to subdue her, I think as soon as she got in the car and the door closed he felt like he won, and he wasn't going to wait much longer to ensure he could have his "prize". MOO

I'm also having trouble subscribing to the idea he put the passenger side seat down when she got in, although perhaps that would be what caused her to panic. I just don't think that would accomplish his mission to have her out of sight, as she could have sat up, reached the back door (possibly) from laying back etc.

iMO she was rendered unconscious very very very quickly. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie Le was killed by a high-school educated man who took care of laboratory rats. He wasn't a scientist, so I don't think he used anything other than a quick physical attack to subdue her. Awful :(

Oh ok thank you!! Yes that's very tragic :(

Thank you for the enlarged and cropped pictures. Yes, it does seem like BC knocks her out somehow very quickly. (Tazed I'm guessing).

Thursday is BC's arraignment hearing. This is what to expect:

"Steps of the Federal Arraignment Process

There are three general steps in the federal arraignment process:

You are informed of the charges against you (although you may already be aware of the charges because of an earlier preliminary hearing)

You are asked to enter a plea (guilty or not guilty)

You are either released on bail or remanded to custody pending trial

In addition, court personnel will schedule upcoming dates for different stages of your case, including*pretrial motions and hearings*and the federal trial date itself.

If you reached an agreement with the federal prosecutor as a result of*federal plea bargaining, the arraignment hearing is a point at which the agreement can be submitted to the judge."

From: https://www.robertslawteam.com/Crim...he-Criminal-Process/Federal-Arraignment.shtml

More detailed information about federal arraignment hearings can be found at:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_10

https://www.fbi.gov/resources/victi...ption-of-the-federal-criminal-justice-process

And a timeline of the whole court process from the above FBI link:

88f57ca26b445f45f715973487d01bd0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Whoa. Definitely looks like someone slumped over with their head near the passenger side back window. Also looks like BC is holding something up to his face. Maybe he did stop somewhere like a parking garage to subdue her, move her to the backseat, and got maybe a bloody nose in the process of her fighting back?

Or is this photo from before he picked up YZ? Is there an accomplice?
a22413ba7b80c28f2bc07a552358d830.jpg

Excerpt from Astra manual regarding seat recline function. View attachment 120234
Thank you MRSOBRIEN you are always on top of this!
On post #504 (don't know had to add the photo) enlarged by KITTYTHEHARE, in what appears to be a person in a reclined seat as the car speeds off; we could very well be seeing something similar to the diagram "reclining seat backs" (top center diagram) of the Astra manual. Can one of you tech savvy sleuths, isolate the image of what appears to be someone reclining in the car and set it next to the diagram of the Reclining Seatbacks ....I think it will make it easier for others to see and understand what KITTYTHEHARE has shared. (Can you see it now?)
And, how easily he could then slip the backpack off her left shoulder...it would not be encumbered by the seat belt!!

Thursday is BC's arraignment hearing. This is what to expect:

"Steps of the Federal Arraignment Process

There are three general steps in the federal arraignment process:

You are informed of the charges against you (although you may already be aware of the charges because of an earlier preliminary hearing)

You are asked to enter a plea (guilty or not guilty)

You are either released on bail or remanded to custody pending trial

In addition, court personnel will schedule upcoming dates for different stages of your case, including*pretrial motions and hearings*and the federal trial date itself.

If you reached an agreement with the federal prosecutor as a result of*federal plea bargaining, the arraignment hearing is a point at which the agreement can be submitted to the judge."

From: https://www.robertslawteam.com/Crim...he-Criminal-Process/Federal-Arraignment.shtml

More detailed information about federal arraignment hearings can be found at:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_10

https://www.fbi.gov/resources/victi...ption-of-the-federal-criminal-justice-process

And a timeline of the whole court process from the above FBI link:

88f57ca26b445f45f715973487d01bd0.jpg

I often have issues with instances of plea bargaining, but have to admit it might appeal to me here if it leads to YY’s body and prevents this case from dragging on for many months if not years. (although not clear to me what the “bargaining” chips here might be? …2nd degree murder instead of 1st degree?…)

As to the ‘enhanced’ photos — I love looking at what people are coming up with, but don’t feel at all confident about any of the details! — YY was short & those seats were probably set for tall people, I’m not convinced she would be very viewable once settled in, and for my eyes the light, angles, sharpness, are all waaay too weak — I’m looking on a 13” laptop; are others of you looking on bigger screens with special zoom or other features, or are you seeing these things on laptops, tablets, smartphones?

Thank you MRSOBRIEN you are always on top of this!
On post #504 (don't know had to add the photo) enlarged by KITTYTHEHARE, in what appears to be a person in a reclined seat as the car speeds off; we could very well be seeing something similar to the diagram "reclining seat backs" (top center diagram) of the Astra manual. Can one of you tech savvy sleuths, isolate the image of what appears to be someone reclining in the car and set it next to the diagram of the Reclining Seatbacks ....I think it will make it easier for others to see and understand what KITTYTHEHARE has shared. (Can you see it now?)
And, how easily he could then slip the backpack off her left shoulder...it would not be encumbered by the seat belt!!
Ehhh.... like this? The main difference from the manual picture to the secuirty footage is that it appears YZ has her face turned towards the passenger side window.
fd6391d5dea70b5f8273f3c6b48c3c9d.jpg

Ehhh.... like this? The main difference from the manual picture to the secuirty footage is that it appears YZ has her face turned towards the passenger side window.
fd6391d5dea70b5f8273f3c6b48c3c9d.jpg

LOREMLPSUM Your simulation is better than I could ever have hoped for!! Exactly what I imagined the pictures would show, if side-by-side...But you did it even better by super-imposing the diagram to the actual screen shot. Friggin' amazing!!
A million thanks....if someone doesn't see it now....I'm just going to have say, "There will always be skeptics."

webthrush
i was reading old threads, well just the second thread actually, before this and somebody described a technique for looking at photos and enlarging them (using a laptop only too)
The direction I took was to klik the image, klik control and klik the + button and it would enlarge the image. Up to then anything technical is a big blur to me so i hadn't even tried.
So you can repeatedly klik the + and it will enlarge to whatever size you need.. and then look, i chose what seemed the clearest photo and that was when I saw the passenger side definitely does not appear to have an upright body in it because theres a clear line of display, unbroken, from the pass window to the shadow that is the driver.

Here is my take on what I see in the enlarged image.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 257
I often have issues with instances of plea bargaining, but have to admit it might appeal to me here if it leads to YY’s body and prevents this case from dragging on for many months if not years. (although not clear to me what the “bargaining” chips here might be? …2nd degree murder instead of 1st degree?…)

As to the ‘enhanced’ photos — I love looking at what people are coming up with, but don’t feel at all confident about any of the details! — YY was short & those seats were probably set for tall people, I’m not convinced she would be very viewable once settled in, and for my eyes the light, angles, sharpness, are all waaay too weak — I’m looking on a 13” laptop; are others of you looking on bigger screens with special zoom or other features, or are you seeing these things on laptops, tablets, smartphones?

If you are not familiar with the term 'Pareidolia', look it up. I feel like when looking at these pictures, we sometimes see things because someone plants the idea in our minds. It is almost that we try so hard to see something that we convince ourselves that we do. I mentioned this before, but I remember during the Mickey Shunick case, we spent about 3 or 4 pages and half a day debating what, if anything was in the backseat of a pick-up truck going down a street, and several people in the room were convinced it was an owl. Seriously?? I can see several things that look like they could be one thing or another in these pics of BC's car, but I also can see nothing. I do believe LE probably has the ability to enhance the pics far beyond what we are able to see, and surely have, and I guess that is what is most important.

If you are not familiar with the term 'Pareidolia', look it up. I feel like when looking at these pictures, we sometimes see things because someone plants the idea in our minds. It is almost that we try so hard to see something that we convince ourselves that we do. I mentioned this before, but I remember during the Mickey Shunick case, we spent about 3 or 4 pages and half a day debating what, if anything was in the backseat of a pick-up truck, and several people in the room were convinced it was an owl. Seriously?? I can see several things that look like they could be one thing or another in these pics of BC's car, but I also can see nothing. I do believe LE probably has the ability to enhance the pics far beyond what we are able to see, and surely have, and I guess that is what is most important.
Yes, agree 100%... very familiar with 'Pareidolia'... and that was really my point; that I'm not convinced people aren't seeing what they are pre-disposed to see, which is why some of the photo interpretations are in direct contradiction to one another -- BUT still, someone may have nailed it! I just don't know, but as you imply LE probably does know!

Now, a question for MrsObrien (or anyone else who searched the Fetlife site): I realize you probably didn’t read a lot of the posts for great detail, but did you happen to notice if any of the “fantasies” involved the use of a stun-gun/taser, or is there any way to search the site for those terms?

Yes, agree 100%... very familiar with 'Pareidolia'... and that was really my point; that I'm not convinced people aren't seeing what they are pre-disposed to see, which is why some of the photo interpretations are in direct contradiction to one another -- BUT still, someone may have nailed it! I just don't know, but as you imply LE probably does know!

Now, a question for MrsObrien (or anyone else who searched the Fetlife site): I realize you probably didn’t read a lot of the posts for great detail, but did you happen to notice if any of the “fantasies” involved the use of a stun-gun/taser, or is there any way to search the site for those terms?
Tasers are notoriously unreliable- they can kill or have absolutely no effect whatsoever
I think the Karate- type chop movement is more likely in a non weapon situation.

I'm reposting the photos I grabbed from the videos. In one you can see YY, in the second I can't see her properly but she looks like she is leaning back.
fcfe049aec5344e7b6b6a6f55f4a6359.jpg

46fa863aabf30836e8312892badf5741.jpg

I don't know if this helps. I've tried to circle where I see YY. Is BC wearing a hoodie? He looks like he is either looking over at the back seat or at YY. I can't tell.
c78b991b882fe7da601cb9be4396c1d0.jpeg

7cfe62fc8f876fd7c2a6a12ff99f30a6.jpeg

He was in wrestling in high school. Wonder if he could have used some sort of sleeper hold with his right hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme