I'm so confident that....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If he turns out to be the killer, because I'm certain he isn't, I'll donate $50 to the Laci & Conner Search and Rescue Fund.

I'll probably donate anyway, but this is a great motivator...

I'm skeptical about Karr being the killer but if he is, I'll donate, say, oh, $25.00 to......................................................his sex change operation!!! :crazy:

Nah, better yet I think I'll volunteer some time up at the nursing home in my lil' midwestern town. :)

Old Broad said:
I'm putting my money on Karr being involved.
Now my question is... I want to give to a charity to help stamp out a very ugly and evil problem that affects us and that is pedophelia... anybody have any ideas what charity that might be?

OB
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is what comes to my mind...not an exact hit on what you're looking for, but pretty darn close.

HTH,
Lisa

Old Broad said:
Now my question is... I want to give to a charity to help stamp out a very ugly and evil problem that affects us and that is pedophelia... anybody have any ideas what charity that might be?

OB

Yeah, and I am the founder. It is called the "Fund Undoing Child Killers Everywhere Decisively". You can figure out the pneumonic but if you are on the list, you pretty well are ......... !

Cal

If Karr did this I will donate $50.00 to Cancer research in Memory of two dear people. An another $50.00 to the Heart fondation in honor of my Father who died of CHF.

Calus while I disagree with your statement:

The DA would not go out on the limbs that they did after months of investigation (no dissenters, he wasn't arrested in Thailand and the Bolder DA didn't just arrest him on some suspicion) if there wasn't reasons to do so. If he just had information, he would have been interviewed by detectives in Thailand before he was to be thrown out of their country. There is something here, one way or another this case is in its last days."

I think karr is living in a fantasy. And he can do what he's doing because he knows that he'll never be convicted, but it'll sure be realistic from now on when he relives in his mind.

If it turns out I'm wrong I'll donate to St Judes... a very worthy charity indeed. And also a little something for the local group that makes sure needy children have at least one gift at Christmas, in memory of JB.

calus_3 said:
either Karr did it or that Karr's confession will lead us to the real killer that I am willing to put my money where my mouth is.

I believe very strongly that this break will solve the case one way or another. Either Karr did it or the person who did told Karr all about it....that this will ultimately end up breaking this case. The DA would not go out on the limbs that they did after months of investigation (no dissenters, he wasn't arrested in Thailand and the Bolder DA didn't just arrest him on some suspicion) if there wasn't reasons to do so. If he just had information, he would have been interviewed by detectives in Thailand before he was to be thrown out of their country. There is something here, one way or another this case is in its last days.

So here's the challenge folks. I will put my money where my mouth is, and I challenge you to as well.

If Karr turns out to be a complete kook and had nothing to do with this crime and doesn't lead investigators to the real killer or killers, I will donate $50 to the St. Judes Children's hospital (they treat youngsters with cancer).

There are probably no less than thousands of you reading this post today and I urge you to line up and choose your side....Karr or not Karr...with me. The losing side donates $50 each to St. Judes or some charity of your choosing (just not an islamic charity, please! :D).

Takers?

Cal
Yep.
I will give $50 to a charity if he did it.
Can I play even though I live in Oz?

Old Broad said:

OB
Smith and Wesson?

:clap: I'm brand new to this posting stuff, barely know how to make my way around yet, but this is the GREATEST thread yet. Count me in too....my donation goes to Alzheimer's Association to honor my Mother. This is a win/win situation...what a thoughtful person you are, Cal.

Hi, I cannot afford 50.00 but I can do 20.00.It will go to St. Jude~have a special place in my heart for that hospital.If I had it I'd gladly donate 500.00 to them.I'm up in the air over this case so I will send the money either way.Take care.

narlacat said:
Yep.
I will give $50 to a charity if he did it.
Can I play even though I live in Oz?
of course you can! I can too, even though I am a Canuck!:D

If Karr did it, or leads LE to the actual perp, I will donate $100 to the Mustard Seed Street Ministry here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

I'm in......

If he is guilty of killing her or has anything to do with her murder (other than in his head) $25.00 goes to St. Judes and $25.00 to Websleuths to help pay for site costs.

This is killing me. Because when the news first broke, I wanted it to be him soooo badly. But after reading and learning more about the whole situation, I no longer believe it was him.

So.

If it turns out that I'm wrong, I'll donate $50 to JonBenet Ramsey Children's Foundation.

Oh, wait...

sandraladeda said:
of course you can! I can too, even though I am a Canuck!:D

If Karr did it, or leads LE to the actual perp, I will donate $100 to the Mustard Seed Street Ministry here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Thanks Sandra :)

I will give $50 to the Daniel Morcombe foundation if Karr did it.

Like Irish says, we could all give our money to the JBR foundation, if there was one...

Nore said:
Hi, I cannot afford 50.00 but I can do 20.00.It will go to St. Jude~have a special place in my heart for that hospital.If I had it I'd gladly donate 500.00 to them.I'm up in the air over this case so I will send the money either way.Take care.
Nore if he's found to be the perp, I'll pay the additional $30.00 and put it in your name.

I'll donate $50 to the polly klass foundation for "not karr'.

excellent, excellent idea.

calus_3 said:
either Karr did it or that Karr's confession will lead us to the real killer that I am willing to put my money where my mouth is.

I believe very strongly that this break will solve the case one way or another. Either Karr did it or the person who did told Karr all about it....that this will ultimately end up breaking this case. The DA would not go out on the limbs that they did after months of investigation (no dissenters, he wasn't arrested in Thailand and the Bolder DA didn't just arrest him on some suspicion) if there wasn't reasons to do so. If he just had information, he would have been interviewed by detectives in Thailand before he was to be thrown out of their country. There is something here, one way or another this case is in its last days.

So here's the challenge folks. I will put my money where my mouth is, and I challenge you to as well.

If Karr turns out to be a complete kook and had nothing to do with this crime and doesn't lead investigators to the real killer or killers, I will donate $50 to the St. Judes Children's hospital (they treat youngsters with cancer).

There are probably no less than thousands of you reading this post today and I urge you to line up and choose your side....Karr or not Karr...with me. The losing side donates $50 each to St. Judes or some charity of your choosing (just not an islamic charity, please! :D).

Takers?

Cal

Jeana (DP) said:
If he's guilty of murdering her, I'll donate $50 to the American Red Cross.

I'll also donate $50. I just don't believe Karr killed her. He's a sick man...but his story isn't adding up...even though I wished it would. In my heart, I know Steve Thomas is right.

Fifty dollars to a fund for antibiotics for Hurricane Katrina victims (my mom's doctor is collecting) if it turns out that he has NO connection to the case, other than in his own disturbed mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back