Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
High IMO.
It takes a very clever mind to understand how to hold your nerve.
This man lived a public life with pictures describing him....EVERYWHERE he went.

Its gob smacking his brass balls.:eek:
If he is the perp especially what occurred in those hours before LE found the girls bodies. That alone just says this is unnervingly bold and how he WAS not CAUGHT that day.

If that was the case, I can't imagine they'd allow him to remain free for another couple weeks.

The way this went down just strikes me as unusual, as typically in cases like this, they come fully prepared.
No I've seen cases where the perp is being survailled and when LE suspect the perp is about to strike they take action or they suspect evidence is about to be destroyed. They will act in those cases. But I agree it is unusual, though something of the nature I described above may be the motivating factor here for LE.

If that was the case, I can't imagine they'd allow him to remain free for another couple weeks.

The way this went down just strikes me as unusual, as typically in cases like this, they come fully prepared.
in the realms of high, high speculation.. He could have confessed to someone and even shown them evidence and the police wanted to act before that evidence gotten rid of. That would explain the seemingly light contents of the search.
If they let him sit in his own car during this search thats another weird, weird thing..

Alright, strap in. It's outlandish theory time.

First, a possible rational explanation for where we are now:

WHAT IF at the time of the initial investigation LE gathered all surrounding cell tower data; and
WHAT IF DNA only recently led them via familial/genealogy to RA; and
WHAT IF they went back to those old phone records with RA's phone info; and
WHAT IF that's what led them to the river search (ok, we found THIS DNA holder in the system, he was near the bridge that day, and this is where he went after, and stopped for a while here)...

This would explain a lot of current situation without involving KK at all.

And here's where it gets weird.

What if the girls were smarter than most people give them credit for, KNEW they were being catfished, and were catfishing multiple creeps online themselves? Including both KK and RA, completely separately. RA meeting them and realizing his exposure could certainly explain how a boring 45-year-old pool-playing CVS employee suddenly becomes a double-murderer.

in the realms of high, high speculation.. He could have confessed to someone and even shown them evidence and the police wanted to act before that evidence gotten rid of. That would explain the seemingly light contents of the search.
If they let him sit in his own car during this search thats another weird, weird thing..
I think they said he was sitting in his wife's car, but I could be wrong. And yes, that would be super weird it they allowed him to sit in his own car before they towed it.

With the bodies being so bloodied as it is said that the girls lost a lot of blood, I can only imagine it was very violent. IMO there is much more to this crime than we can contemplate. It took LE 18 hours to find the bodies. It is also said that they were moved. My question is from where? If there was that much blood lost then the crime scene had to be such. LE has never stated "where this was." Does LE know? How were they moved to where they were found eventually by LE? So it seems to me there are many things we don't really know of how monstrous this actually was.
There's a map a few pages back, post 589, by otto, that might show what you need. It seems that the bodies were moved, but not far, just a bit away from where the major blood evidence was. I don't recall how long it took LE to find the bodies, but they could have just been hidden from plain sight?

LE has only released a small amount of information until this past summer. Pure guess- that release of partial interviews over the summer was strategic and it coincided with LE putting RA under surveillance including perhaps a digital surveillance warrant. He did something in the past few weeks to incriminate himself (such as destroying evidence, dumping evidence, contacting someone, logging into an account they are watching etc..). This will be the basis of the arrest on Friday. They want nobody to know what they did to get him, because they are still doing it.
I think this has been strategic from the very beginning...they have done an excellent job at keeping information quiet to ensure the preservation of evidence.

Anyone want to share some thoughts on your opinions on possible IQ/intelligence level on this guy?
MOO and obviously a total guess...…I am thinking average IQ but incredibly knowledgeable about one subject (be it science, history, or whatever). He would discuss this subject with someone to appear more intelligent than he is. I believe it was the bar owner who said he usually didn't speak a whole lot but I imagine he could be quick witted at times and almost charming. I believe the same bar owner said that he and his wife would play in pool tournaments. So perhaps not good at a lot of things but excelled in pool. He used these to hide his feeling of inadequacy. So anytime he had the chance to feel more powerful he took it.
Just random 4 am thoughts lol

Did Richard Allen approach the bridge from the parking lot(1), or perhaps the cemetery(5)? If he approached from the cemetery(5), did he hike to the start of the bridge(2), or did he take the gully to Deer Creek and walk under the bridge to the end of the bridge(3)? After the murders, quick getaway would be from the bodies(4) to the cemetery(5). Police investigated a vehicle that might have been parked in the SW corner of the cemetery that afternoon.

Alternatively, did the suspect approach the end of the bridge(3) from Bridge Creek(6) and surrounding residential driveways? Where did Richard Allen go after the murders? Up the gully to the cemetery, or across Deer Creek to walk along Bridge Creek?

View attachment 377092
Otto, on this map I don't see the location from where the girls bodies were moved from. Has that information been made public? The girls lost a lot of blood so I imagine the place they were moved from must be such. AFAIK it hasn't been released, I could be weong of course. By the way thanks for th map. It gives us a visual idea of where the girls were that day.

Yep.
Anyone else who may have been texting the girls -- as in not necessarily another teen girl or boy from school -- LE may want to speak with them !
By now they must have pulled as much as possible from their phones and socials ?

I haven't read about this yet-- did LE get both of the girls' phones ?
Abby didn't have a phone.

Alright, strap in. It's outlandish theory time.

First, a possible rational explanation for where we are now:

WHAT IF at the time of the initial investigation LE gathered all surrounding cell tower data; and
WHAT IF DNA only recently led them via familial/genealogy to RA; and
WHAT IF they went back to those old phone records with RA's phone info; and
WHAT IF that's what led them to the river search (ok, we found THIS DNA holder in the system, he was near the bridge that day, and this is where he went after, and stopped for a while here)...

This would explain a lot of current situation without involving KK at all.

And here's where it gets weird.

What if the girls were smarter than most people give them credit for, KNEW they were being catfished, and were catfishing multiple creeps online themselves? Including both KK and RA, completely separately. RA meeting them and realizing his exposure could certainly explain how a boring 45-year-old pool-playing CVS employee suddenly becomes a double-murderer.
WHAT IF they knew RA was there from the beginning...he left fingerprints...but it was in a public area but not enough probable cause...think of the wording used in the early press conferences...

WHAT IF they have been watching him all along but trying to tie him to the case but lacking evidence to get a warrant?

WHAT if KK was the key...

I think finding KK was like opening Pandora's Box...

<modsnip - discussing a family member is OFF LIMITS>

I think LE made an arrest because RA figured out he was caught...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been following on here off and on and came back tonight to see what the arrest conversation was. I'm so happy if these families are going to get some closure in near future. This case has haunted me like no other for some reason. And as twisted as this case has been, I'm sure the final chapter will hold some unexpected turn. But just for my thoughts I agree with those believing LE had little to go on and that the release of new sketch and press conf was just a fishing expedition hoping to get someone to react and give themselves away. It does seem like they just recently came up with new evidence and it seems so coincidental that KK went to court. I think possibly he snitched. Also, the way the ISP worded it sounds like there is likely more than 1 perp. Please overlook if this had already been mentioned, but since RA appears to have no prior record maybe they seized car to try to obtain some DNA, fingerprints, hair samples etc of his, (since there has never been anything said about girls being transported in a vehicle) and results just came back? Such an intriguing case.

Last edited:
Otto, on this map I don't see the location from where the girls bodies were moved from. Has that information been made public? The girls lost a lot of blood so I imagine the place they were moved from must be such. AFAIK it hasn't been released, I could be weong of course. By the way thanks for th map. It gives us a visual idea of where the girls were that day.
They were killed in the same spot they were found.

The killer just moved (adjusted) the bodies in order to stage them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli