Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a lot of misinformation flying around these threads that really needs to be addressed.

When we say the bodies were moved we are not talking about moving them to a secondary location.

To be clear, Abby and Libby were found at the location of their murders.

LE believes their bodies were moved to facilitate posing/staging by the Killer. Think repositioned, rearranged, adjusted, maybe dragged a bit.

This information is clearly stated in the RL Search Warrant.

Secondly, KAK did NOT put a phone IN the microwave. He claimed he forgot about that particular phone and found it on TOP of the microwave. He subsequently handed it over to LE but it had been reset I believe.

This information comes from the KAK Interrogation Document.

If I am wrong on any of this please set me straight. Thnx
Thank you!!!

The owner of JC’s Bar and Grill, Bob Matlock, said that RMA and his wife were regular customers who would often talk about the 2017 killings of Abby and Libby. “He would come in and we would always talk about the girls and everything. We would carry on conversations about it. He would say, you know, ‘It’s such a tragedy,’ and we’d say we felt sorry for the families and all that …”

Everyone who has commented on RMA to date has described him as being quiet, friendly, mild-mannered, kind etc. Matlock said, “I just couldn’t believe it when they said they arrested him. ‘Well, that can’t be the Rick we know.’ And then we come to find out it was … There wouldn’t have been any inkling to anyone that knew him that would expect him to do something like that.”

My overall impression is that the Delphi community is absolutely shocked. What an absolutely vile and disgusting excuse for a human being.

Bar owner: Delphi murder suspect sat by wanted poster, spoke about case
So my armchair psychoanalysis screams true psychopath on our hands here. No emotion. No fear. No anxiety. Just all an act.

Libby and Abby must have been very observant. I sometimes wonder whether simply seeing a man walking around on the trail or in the woods would cause them to be uneasy. It was a place where people did exactly that.

Did they actually talk to the killer before he then approached them and pulled out a weapon? Most introductions start with a name, even if it is a fake one. It does not appear the killer talked to the girls before he approached them.

Maybe it had something to do with bridge guy's appearance? I thought bridge guy might have a very unique and distinct face. The current suspect does have the type of cheek bone facial features that are similar to the man on the bridge. There does not seem to be anything else unique about his face.

But even today I when I look at the video of the man on the bridge I see someone with a large torso, short legs, wearing a blue windbreaker jacket along with a floppy ear swiss army type hat on their head. They look like based on where a possible gun is located in their windbreaker jacket that they may be left-handed. It goes to show that in every case, people see things differently.
For me, RA body type matched BG more than facial as you can't make out his face. I agree, the BG seems to have a larger torso, especially stomach area and quite thin legs, as does RA.

Can't say it is proof of a large ring, but there WAS evidence of KAK distributing with others. One example was the EmilyAnne45 profile chatting with another "female name" profile, but it was actually a man and they were discussing & trading CSAM. This is on pages 42 & 43 of the transcripts.

Another example is on Page 11 of the transcript- it briefly talks about his "KIK chat 92 trading back and forth" and that being one example/reason for the child exploitation charges that KAK inquired about on page 10

So, there was definitely trading going on.

Edited to add: page #s

Edited (again) to add: screenshots for easier reading
Thank you. Also, paraphrasing, LE told KK in the transcript that his case caused the largest CASM investigation in Indiana history. This is not a small time single actor case here. This is going to involve many many paedophiles. Imo.

People shouldn't be so quick to dismiss or downplay what is going on here. Imo.

One of the reasons that no one has found out who RA’s lawyer is yet is because all has been sealed up to now. Hopefully some will be unsealed Nov 22 or shortly after.

That wording is tricky. I think the wording came from phrasing told to the msm that way on purpose.

I think LE WANTS the public to think there was a connection with KK that led them to RA instead of admitting it was a lucky break and they were shocked. JmO

But the presser was pretty clear to me (reading between the lines almost) that they think RA was a lone wolf and they weren't expecting any more arrests in the murders. If there had been direct connection to a sx ring they've working on and focusing on for years, I don't think they'd miss a chance to let that be known. ImO
IMO, they wouldn't let it known if this is still an active investigation. Why would they want to tip suspects off? Le told KK his case caused the largest CASM investigation in Indiana. Imo

Thank you. Also, paraphrasing, LE told KK in the transcript that his case caused the largest CASM investigation in Indiana history. This is not a small time single actor case here. This is going to involve many many paedophiles. Imo.

People shouldn't be so quick to dismiss or downplay what is going on here. Imo.
Yes and its been mentioned on Podcasts without naming people that there have been charges recently regarding this type of thing in the area....so people may already be being charged and involved.

I was thinking along similar lines myself this morning. I reread the 194 page interrogation of KAK and the forensic analysis of his devices. In all those pages there was something important missing. There was no involvement of Tor, a VPN, the dark web, bit torrents or peer to peer networking. KAK was using Instagram, MeetUp and SnapChat and a dropbox on the clear web to openly catfish young girls with no attempt to hide his ISP or cover his tracks. This is not the fingerprint of a member of a sophisticated CSAM ring.

This is the fingerprint of your average catfish who uses a fake profile and pictures of a hot guy/woman to talk intimately with and procure intimate pictures of people who would not give them the time of day in real life. KAK admits he catfished numerous young girls this way and had done so for years.

During the interrogation the investigator continued to hammer KAK with the fact that all the communication from the Anthony Shots account came from KAK's ISP, KAK's devices and KAK's location. There was a detailed conversation about possible friends or family members who may have had access to KAK's devices in the home, but no conversation that the Anthony Shots account had been accessed by anyone from a different ISP or device that was not KAK's.

It is not unusual for individuals arrested for CSAM to muddy the waters with the misdirection that others living in the home or friends who visited could have accessed the devices and committed the crime in the absence of their knowledge. LE led the interrogation in that direction themselves to get a jump on information KAK may try to use in his defense and it worked. KAK told him who lived where and when, who visited where and when, where KAK was and when, and so forth. The interrogation and forensics on the devices showed the presence of no one other than KAK and the young girls he was chatting with.

If KAK recently introduced RA into this equation LE should be mindful to consider everything KAK says as some kind of misdirection for his own gain and nothing he says about RA should be accepted as fact without independent verification.

I'm more inclined to believe LE statements in the transcript than KK who has every reason to lie, misdirect, and downplay his involvement. And according to LE he triggered the largest CASM investigation in Indiana history. Paraphrasing. IMO.

IMO, they wouldn't let it known if this is still an active investigation. Why would they want to tip suspects off? Le told KK his case caused the largest CASM investigation in Indiana. Imo

I tend to think the 2 are completely separate. One of the craziest flukes I've ever seen

Would be interested in knowing the views of those local/who have been there. But I don't believe the official trails up by the Monon High bridge were even that popular. I doubt many ever go down Bridge creek, particularly on a weekday where you're less likely to get hunters etc.

There was a geocache located around the bridge. I remember checking the website and finding Libby herself had found the cache and signed the log!

A lot comes from the KK Interview transcript. Also other info has come from MSN. There is also the search warrant for RL. I know I am not basing my opinion of a connection on rumors. I have not listened to murder sheet. I did view the official KK interview transcript linked to their site. What are you basing your opinion on that there is no connection?

So what are the odds that the girls randomly entangled themselves with two creeps within 24 hours? I say pretty close to zero. Imo.
AND 2 creeps that live within 3 miles of each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member