Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #154 *Richard Allen Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta wonder how ANY of KAK’s charges could lack sufficient evidence ? that pig had a set routine

But anyway, JMO I’m over KAK & his beastly father TK - LE will sort that one out & let us know what they come up with
I will be “over” them when they are imprisoned for life. Looking at the bodies of <modsnip>, transferring photos, online pedophile ring, what else do they have to do to go to prison? I’m sickened by our government and therefore, the people, making light of these dangers to children!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my thoughts. I don't think is all that amazing that RA went this long without being caught. ISP has not really released much since the beginning, and far less than has been attributed to them in SM, as every word they have said has been scrutinized to the inth degree. Some of the most infamous serial killers in our history have flown under the radar for years.
Without being to vulgar, I would guess that the crime scene was a wash. he could have work gloves, and if they didn't find any of his hair, that's a wrap. Everyone in Delphi has been accused of being BG at some point or another. I would venture a guess that this is not his firs offence. As for KK, I don't doubt that his illegal online activity may have attributed to this crime in some way. It will not take long for oddities to come out about RA. Hind sight is 20/20. I have spent years saying look close. Someone that lives close to one of the girls, or works where they would come in contact with one of them. All the usual suspects in these type of crimes should always be teacher, preachers, coaches, family friends, etc.

HLN
@HLNTV

#DelphiMurders HLN EXCLUSIVE: Carrol County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says before the arrest of Richard Allen, Leazenby "interacted" with Allen in the CVS where Allen worked and found him to be "very, very helpful."
@AJIden
reports.

Of Course, and it appears IMO that he may have been VERY helpful in the drawing of that 2nd sketch!

So if I understand this correctly, ISP seems to be distancing KAK from the Delphi investigation. They are seeking anyone who had contact with A Shots involving a child *advertiser censored* case that‘s not connected to the Delphi murders.

BBM
13News wants to make it clear Kegan Kline has not been named a suspect in the Delphi murders. In Fact, ISP issued the following statement to 13News about Kline:
The Indiana State Police do not confirm or deny anyone who is or is not a suspect in any ongoing investigation. At this time, we are looking for any information about the “anthony_shots” profile and anyone who may have had contact with that profile. The case that you are referring to is a separate child *advertiser censored* case.
Kegan Kline's court appointed public defender, Andrew Achey, released the following response to 13News.
My client had nothing to do with the unexpected, untimely and unfortunate passing of the girls in Delphi.
https://www.wthr.com/article/news/c...pped/531-73f11581-6eb2-4c44-a646-f70a0e794169

That’s true, & they’ve said lots more tips have come in since announcing his arrest

Still tho … the Delphi murder seems like the work of someone with nothing at all to lose, so I was always looking for like a homeless junkie JMO

Given all that RMA has to lose, if he wanted to commit a crime like this, why would he not do ANY of the following-
- go to another town
- choose a victim that wouldn’t be missed so quickly
- wait until cover of night
- find an area that wasn’t so popular
- make some attempt to hide the bodies & delay discovery
- not do the whole entire thing within a mile of his home
?!?!?!

The only explanation I can think of, which hardly covers it anyway, is that he was intoxicated on some kind of drug that made him insanely violent & without any restraint moo …

and I’m certainly not aware of any such drug. When I was a kid it was said that “angel dust” (? IIRC) gave people super-human strength & blinding rage, but I’m not sure it was able to turn a meek little family man into a deranged spree-killer of children. And his voice in Libby’s recording hardly sounds like someone bugging out in a violent drug-frenzy… he sounds in control of himself from what I can tell.

He had to clear minded enough to walk across the bridge. I think he was just an evil predator with no need for additional stimulants. moo

A new filing... looks like TL requested RA be moved to Indiana DOC custody because of safety concerns. Judge agreed, and also wrote an interesting admonishment to the public in his order. Waiting for mainstream media to post copies.

So people are really taking it on board he is innocent until proven otherwise?!

So if I understand this correctly, ISP seems to be distancing KAK from the Delphi investigation. They are seeking anyone who had contact with A Shots involving a child *advertiser censored* case that‘s not connected to the Delphi murders.

BBM
13News wants to make it clear Kegan Kline has not been named a suspect in the Delphi murders. In Fact, ISP issued the following statement to 13News about Kline:
The Indiana State Police do not confirm or deny anyone who is or is not a suspect in any ongoing investigation. At this time, we are looking for any information about the “anthony_shots” profile and anyone who may have had contact with that profile. The case that you are referring to is a separate child *advertiser censored* case.
Kegan Kline's court appointed public defender, Andrew Achey, released the following response to 13News.
My client had nothing to do with the unexpected, untimely and unfortunate passing of the girls in Delphi.
It definitely sounds like the ISP is treating KAK's child *advertiser censored* case as a separate case from Delphi, but it seems clear they still are asking for people to come forward who were in contact with the a_shots profile in regards to Delphi. IMO. Whether the person behind that profile is KAK or somebody else, it apparently continues to be pertinent to the Delphi murders. JMO.

Allen’s neighbors told of seeing unmarked police vehicles at the man’s home last month. On the night of Oct. 13, they said, they saw a sheriff’s deputy arrive and show Allen a document, and then investigators began searching the house and yard.
As Allen remained outside, officers left the house with bundles of cloth or clothing, a stack of books, a shopping bag and a shoebox, the neighbors said. A tow truck drove away with Allen’s black SUV, they said.

LE must have obtained the evidence they needed to obtain the search warrant just days before the Oct 13 search and seizure at RA's home. I hope judge will allow the unsealing of PC at Nov 22 hearing

That’s true, & they’ve said lots more tips have come in since announcing his arrest

Still tho … the Delphi murder seems like the work of someone with nothing at all to lose, so I was always looking for like a homeless junkie JMO

Given all that RMA has to lose, if he wanted to commit a crime like this, why would he not do ANY of the following-
- go to another town
- choose a victim that wouldn’t be missed so quickly
- wait until cover of night
- find an area that wasn’t so popular
- make some attempt to hide the bodies & delay discovery
- not do the whole entire thing within a mile of his home
?!?!?!

The only explanation I can think of, which hardly covers it anyway, is that he was intoxicated on some kind of drug that made him insanely violent & without any restraint moo …

and I’m certainly not aware of any such drug. When I was a kid it was said that “angel dust” (? IIRC) gave people super-human strength & blinding rage, but I’m not sure it was able to turn a meek little family man into a deranged spree-killer of children. And his voice in Libby’s recording hardly sounds like someone bugging out in a violent drug-frenzy… he sounds in control of himself from what I can tell.
I'm wondering how tips coming in after his arrest AFTER they solicited them AFTER they gave the public his name, will benefit the defense. I just wonder if that is sort of poisoning the well to an extent. Say a girl comes forward and says he tried to mess with her 3 years ago but she said nothing. She can't be a good witness for the prosecution. A good defense attorney can rip that to shreds. This trial could turn into something that appears to be a witch hunt of Allen because the town was so ready for resolution they'll go with anyone. IMO. Can someone please talk some sense into me and explain how those things aren't a real concern... ?

<modsnip - quoted post was removed for not including a link to the info posted>

Motion Filed
Request by the Sheriff of Carroll County, Indiana to Transfer Inmate from the Custody of the Sheriff to the Custody of the Indiana Department of Corrections for Safekeeping filed.
Filed By:
Carroll County Sheriff's Department
File Stamp:
11/03/2022
11/03/2022Order Issued
Order Re: Sheriff's Request for Safekeeping entered, per form.
Judicial Officer:
Diener, Benjamin A.
Noticed:
McLeland, Nicholas Charles
Noticed:
Allen, Richard M.
Noticed:
Carroll County Sheriff's Department
Order Signed:
11/03/2022

Last edited by a moderator:
HLN
@HLNTV

#DelphiMurders HLN EXCLUSIVE: Carrol County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says before the arrest of Richard Allen, Leazenby "interacted" with Allen in the CVS where Allen worked and found him to be "very, very helpful."
@AJIden
reports.

Conclusion: remember how at one time, TL said that BG's voice sounded familiar?

It is plausible he did not think of RA. If after that statement he was going to CVS and interacting with RA, then no way.

I think TL had own group of pois and RA was not in it. Partially, perhaps, because LE were not flexible, partially, because when they said "locals", they meant "not necessarily Delphi proper,". I thought the same way, I thought their sample was much larger than it happened to be.

Also, if I were asked in 2019 what psychological group this guy belonged to, I'd say, "odd-eccentric type". (KAK appears odd-eccentric, for example). I would not be surprised if most suspected someone from this cluster. RA, with his drinking and irritability, is probably moody, but comes across as less odd than most, it seems. Different human cluster. TB type, not JD.

I'm wondering how tips coming in after his arrest AFTER they solicited them AFTER they gave the public his name, will benefit the defense. I just wonder if that is sort of poisoning the well to an extent. Say a girl comes forward and says he tried to mess with her 3 years ago but she said nothing. She can't be a good witness for the prosecution. A good defense attorney can rip that to shreds. This trial could turn into something that appears to be a witch hunt of Allen because the town was so ready for resolution they'll go with anyone. IMO. Can someone please talk some sense into me and explain how those things aren't a real concern... ?
Perhaps LE is just trying to eliminate what defense might come up with in order to create reasonable doubt?

I agree, tips received after someone is charged have to dealt with cautiously.

I would guess what LE is looking for goes back to the “somebody knows something” involving hold back information never publicly released. Such as details RA might’ve shared during casual interactions with others about the murders that can be proven to be actual knowledge as opposed to speculation.

ETA: After crime scene details are publicly released, the opportunity to seek inside knowledge tips is lost.

JMO

2) Would RA really be so brazen as to insert himself into the investigation by making a false impression? Is that either really clever or really stupid?

3) The crime scene did go undiscovered for almost 24 hours (is that right?). I read lots of good reasons why but there is still a definite possibility that he took them somewhere and held them hostage and then returned them. Maybe that is the kidnapping part?
(respecfully snipped for focus) On Q.3, as I understand it (and I no legal training experience other than a dozen college pals who became lawyers and a father-in-law who was a judge), the simple act of moving someone by threat or force, from a place where the person wants to be, constitutes some sort of "abduction" or "forcible restraint. Forcing the girls down the hill might be "kidnapping" in Indiana. (With luck our Romany girl attorney can 'splain it to me.)

Q.2.: I believe it is not uncommon for criminals to get inside an investigation; perhaps some want secret thrills, perhaps they want to know if they are being noticed as a suspect, perhaps some combination of the two. A part of either motive, IMO, can be discerned in the line spoken by a musician in the movie "Spinal Tap": Confronted with some faux pas, a guitarist remarks: "It's such a fine line between clever ... and stupid." :)

I agree, tips received after someone is charged have to dealt with cautiously.

I would guess what LE is looking for goes back to the “somebody knows something” involving hold back information never publicly released. Such as details RA might’ve shared during casual interactions with others about the murders that can be proven to be actual knowledge as opposed to speculation.

ETA: After crime scene details are publicly released, the opportunity to seek inside knowledge tips is lost.

JMO
Very good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members