Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #155 *Richard Allen Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever been confirmed whether N 625 W, the private road that runs south and, then, parallel and west to the bridge was gated on the south side or whether there was another path? Such an easy shot to RA's home .... not say he went this way, but I'd would imagine one would get there early, scan the scence mutiple times and have multiple exfil points. And I am not inclined to think that just because the bodies were found where they were that this was the plan. As the say in the military, the enemy gets a vote and one or both of the girls could have done something to knock his plan off course

Edited

Last edited:
12"=1 foot.

I am assuming that LE were able to analyse the image captured and using shadows, background, and angles, determine the exact height, time and location of the man on the bridge and probably quite a few more physical characteristics too.
Yes but the problem is people aren't understanding what to do with the leftover 5". It's 5". ;)

RSBM. Right! This is why I find it hard to fathom that people speculate his lack of obtaining counsel is due to denial. If anything I lean to towards this being a family/money issue or it's strategic. If he leaves hiring counsel to the last minute, his counsel can claim he doesn't have enough time to prepare for the hearing and it be delayed. He's not co-operating and so IMO by delaying counsel is delaying all concerned getting any further information.
I wonder what happens if a defendant refuses to co-operate at all. As in, refuses to sign anything, refuses to obtain counsel, refuses to speak to a public defender if the court assigns one, refuses to represent himself, refuses to comply with a competency eval if one is ordered, etc. Just refuses to do anything at all. I'm NOT saying that is the case here but I got to wondering what would happen if the defendant just sits there like a stump and refuses to do anything at all. Has that ever happened? It's probably off topic but I'm really curious. My opinion only.

IMO, it's possible RA does have counsel now. We literally don't know with everything being sealed the way it is. It may not be updated.

Keeping in mind his mycase still shows 20 million bond and MSM reported it was changed to no bond.

RSBM. Right! This is why I find it hard to fathom that people speculate his lack of obtaining counsel is due to denial. If anything I lean to towards this being a family/money issue or it's strategic. If he leaves hiring counsel to the last minute, his counsel can claim he doesn't have enough time to prepare for the hearing and it be delayed. He's not co-operating and so IMO by delaying counsel is delaying all concerned getting any further information.
Agreed. If he's hiring private counsel, he also has to figure out how he can pay for it. So it's not just picking a lawyer, it's talking to your family and seeing what assets are available. If his wife intends to divorce him, he likely would have fewer assets available than if she is sticking with him and will put their house up as collateral for a loan to pay the legal fees. Some lawyers want the actual money available up front; others are ok with an agreement or a collateral pledge.

In my experience some people are sure right away if they want to hire you but other people may speak to 5 different lawyers before picking one. In something as serious as murder charges picking who defends you is a big decision.

See post 672

Eta: if anyone helped cover for BG, they could possibly face obstruction charges at minimum, jmo.

Will anyone get charged with felony accessory after the fact?

—-

Eta2:

I never really fixated on the multiple devices aspect. I'm a techie, so I have found myself working with apps in multiple devices before, for various reasons. Especially if they were in the same house. I would probably chalk that up to the process of switching phones more than fixating on a possible co-conspirator. I still have a real tough time imagining RA working with KK in any fashion. Maybe that's a side-effect of living in a more urban area, where generally your interactions with others are within your social structures. Maybe in a small town environment there's more interplay between vastly different people.

I'm really curious to see if Logan's name bubbles back up to the surface as this thing unfolds. I could imagine a scenario where the reason the PC was sealed was because at the last minute they discovered a RA/RL connection, and releasing prematurely that would open up a poopstorm of criticism. Am I crazy for thinking that?

I never really fixated on the multiple devices aspect. I'm a techie, so I have found myself working with apps in multiple devices before, for various reasons. Especially if they were in the same house. I would probably chalk that up to the process of switching phones more than fixating on a possible co-conspirator. I still have a real tough time imagining RA working with KK in any fashion.
IMO, it depends on your definition of "working with". Did RA leverage the a_shots account, IMO, he did. Maybe for payment, or even a drug exchange (pharmacy), who knows. But IMO, the people who are "bonded" by *advertiser censored* may not know each other. They use each other for one purpose.

I never really fixated on the multiple devices aspect. I'm a techie, so I have found myself working with apps in multiple devices before, for various reasons. Especially if they were in the same house. I would probably chalk that up to the process of switching phones more than fixating on a possible co-conspirator. I still have a real tough time imagining RA working with KK in any fashion. Maybe that's a side-effect of living in a more urban area, where generally your interactions with others are within your social structures. Maybe in a small town environment there's more interplay between vastly different people.

I'm really curious to see if Logan's name bubbles back up to the surface as this thing unfolds. I could imagine a scenario where the reason the PC was sealed was because at the last minute they discovered a RA/RL connection, and releasing prematurely that would open up a poopstorm of criticism. Am I crazy for thinking that?
“Poopstorm” LOL. Good timing. I’ll be using this word today when I get to work. Thank you.

[...]
(RSBM for focus R Logan)

Back on the last thread (or two) there were a couple of posts that I wanted to reply to, but for now -- generally:

I don't think that RL was directly involved in A&L murder; but I do think it's possible that they (LE) have since discovered that RL may have known about something peripherally.
Perhaps RL at one time initially accessed/knew about something (a_s account? perv ring?) -- and decided that it was not for him, but then also didn't report it.
I've been pondering this for a while.

RL may not have been a perfectly sqeaky-clean citizen, but I don't think he was an actively depraved pervert.

But, in the video, the pause when DC was answering the question concerning RL, the, "we haven't cleared anybody" response, was a little bit surprising, but then again, it is also a pat response.
So, not sure if it means anything or not.

Maybe RL might be guilty of not reporting something that he definitely should have reported.
Or maybe he knew nothing at all!
idk.
The statements, lack of statements, half-azzed statements ...
It's all so cryptic.

jmoo

RL subject raised @1:40,
"we haven't cleared anybody" @ 2:16

IMO, it depends on your definition of "working with". Did RA leverage the a_shots account, IMO, he did. Maybe for payment, or even a drug exchange (pharmacy), who knows. But IMO, the people who are "bonded" by *advertiser censored* may not know each other. They use each other for one purpose.
I agree. What better way for a CSAM user to make money than via transactions with other CSAM users. In the interview, KAK asks the LE why he wouldn't have used a VPN if he was doing all this stuff. Yeah, I actually wonder that myself. How did LE not know about a_shots using Yellow before 4/2022? Hmm.

(RSBM for focus R Logan)

Back on the last thread (or two) there were a couple of posts that I wanted to reply to, but for now -- generally:

I don't think that RL was directly involved in A&L murder; but I do think it's possible that they (LE) have since discovered that RL may have known about something peripherally.
Perhaps RL at one time initially accessed/knew about something (a_s account? perv ring?) -- and decided that it was not for him, but then also didn't report it.
I've been pondering this for a while.

RL may not have been a perfectly sqeaky-clean citizen, but I don't think he was an actively depraved pervert.

But, in the video, the pause when DC was answering the question concerning RL, the, "we haven't cleared anybody" response, was a little bit surprising, but then again, it is also a pat response.
So, not sure if it means anything or not.

Maybe RL might be guilty of not reporting something that he definitely should have reported.
Or maybe he knew nothing at all!
idk.
The statements, lack of statements, half-azzed statements ...
It's all so cryptic.

jmoo

RL subject raised @1:40,
"we haven't cleared anybody" @ 2:16

I’ve been wondering the same about RL being involved but don’t think he had any connection to AS or KAK, I think he came across the crime scene or somehow had knowledge of the crime which is why he needed a fake alibi.

Him wanting an alibi, during the time of the murders, before the girls were found dead just seems like he must have known or seen something.

I’ve been wondering the same about RL being involved but don’t think he had any connection to AS or KAK, I think he came across the crime scene or somehow had knowledge of the crime which is why he needed a fake alibi.

Him wanting an alibi, during the time of the murders, before the girls were found dead just seems like he must have known or seen something.
he wanted an albi cause he was had legal problems of his own.. he violated his parole
very simple

Right after the news broke about RA's arrest, one of the local (IN) news anchors was actually on location at the bridge and she made a comment about how difficult it is to walk across the bridge, and if you're not a local that is familiar with it, it would be a tough thing to cross (paraphrasing her comments). For me, it explained in a much clearer way, why "BG" was walking the way he was. I think he (RA) has a usual gait, but walking across the rickety old bridge would make anyone walk oddly.

jmo
And he's short so his stride may be shorter than average too.

Him wanting an alibi, during the time of the murders, before the girls were found dead just seems like he must have known or seen something
What he knew was that he was going back to jail if he told the truth about what he had been doing that day. Because he had been driving around town, drinking, and then driving again, he needed help with an "alibi". The alibi was for the purpose of covering his probation violations, not for the time of the murders. MOO

What he knew was that he was going back to jail if he told the truth about what he had been doing that day. Because he had been driving around town, drinking, and then driving again, he needed help with an "alibi". The alibi was for the purpose of covering his probation violations, not for the time of the murders. MOO
Drinking at the same bar that RA had frequented?

he wanted an albi cause he was had legal problems of his own.. he violated his parole
very simple
He didn’t ask for an alibi during the time he violated parole. He asked for an alibi during the murders. He violated parole before and after the murders but didn’t ask for an alibi for either of those times.

When he actually talked to police, he gave them a different timeframe that occurred after the murders. This is in the probable cause affidavit. He just wanted coverage for the afternoon, not coverage for super specific times. Otherwise he would have maintained the timeframe of the murders when he was interviewed, not say he was picked up an hour later (thereby leaving the door open for him to have done it).

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member