Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PCA will not be released because more than one person likely involved. Holy smokes
That doesn’t surprise me at all! But it does make me wonder if they got the other person(s) involved already or if they’re still hunting for someone? DC said recently he didn’t think unsealing it would have a negative risk to the case at this point, so I wonder what else is up here?

Reporter Russ McQuaid is reporting that one of the main reasons the prosecutor wants to keep the probable case under seal is because he believes other people are involved in the death of Libby German and Abby Williams.

Link:

I mean... sure, but how long do they need to establish that belief aye or nay? Months? Years?

They have RA in custody. They believe they have enough to prosecute him effectively and have set dates for hearings accordingly. I'm not sure that having a belief that otheers are involved in the murders can be sufficient reason to keep the AA/PC for RA sealed. Especially given that it's taken them more than 5 years to get this far.

Presumably the other parties involved have now had plenty of time to cover their tracks and move on. Not sure that some extra time to pursue leads is going to provide the elements of surprise and/or certainty the prosecution espouses.

Redact, release, and step up related investigations -- with different detectives leading, IMO.

New filing today:
11/22/2022Motion Filed
Motion for Order Prohibiting the Parties, Counsel, Law Enforcement Officials, Court Personnel, Coroner, and Family Members from Disseminating Information or Releasing Any Extra-Judicial Statements by Means of Public Communication filed.
Filed By:
State of Indiana
File Stamp:
11/22/2022

This ^
“A motion was filed to keep all legal parties and family members involved from speaking outside of court.”

That doesn’t surprise me at all! But it does make me wonder if they got the other person(s) involved already or if they’re still hunting for someone? DC said recently he didn’t think unsealing it would have a negative risk to the case at this point, so I wonder what else is up here?
Perhaps that 'other' person is dead. IYKWIM?

But that's just the reporter's own opinion, isn't it?
(It says "he believes".)
I don't think that's a statement from any official.

jmoo
I am thinking the reporter, who was in the courtroom, was relaying that "he," as in the prosecutor, believes that more than one person is involved. Not that the reporter believes it (though I guess he does now that he has heard the prosecutor say it).

When Doug Carter said at the arrest presser, "We are going to continue a very methodical and commited approach to ensure that if any other person had any involevment in these murders in any way, that person or persons will be held accountable." That was the door being left wide open for this very scenario IMO.

Just watching Barbara McDonald reporting on HLN. She said RA was in a bulletproof vest and that his hands were shackled up high to a chain around his chest.
She said when he entered, before he sat down, he paused to make eye contact with members of the victims’ family.
IMO
Eeekk ew

Ebm for clarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads