Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My assumption: Both the "other actors" and the "still underage witnesses" are from the catfishing/child exploitation ring, which prosecution intends to prove Allen was involved in and then that his admitted presence at the scene of the crime (and pretty strong resemblance to the "Bridge Guy") are good enough circumstantial evidence to convict. I'm sure any and all jurors are hungry for blood.

Yes so if the defense have no idea about a second party then it’s not in the sealed documents. So it makes zero sense at this stage what’s going on.
Is it possible LE are pressuring RA to spill on someone else’s involvement / knowledge of the crimes by chargoing *him* as the sole perp? Perhaps he didn’t actually kill them? Maybe he has knowledge of the crime though and ties to someone else?

I wondered though, if that were the case, wouldn’t he be offering that type of gold up to investigators already with counsel support and representation to ensure he himself gets a lesser charge or no charge at all?

Is it possible LE are pressuring RA to spill on someone else’s involvement / knowledge of the crimes by chargoing *him* as the sole perp? Perhaps he didn’t actually kill them? Maybe he has knowledge of the crime though and ties to someone else?

I wondered though, if that were the case, wouldn’t he be offering that type of gold up to investigators already with counsel support and representation to ensure he himself gets a lesser charge or no charge at all?

He has been charged with 2 counts of murder so they definitely believe he did that.

Yepp. I literally couldn't agree more if I wanted to.

I also want the perp prosecuted, I just don't like "government knows best". Ever.
I firmly believe that Transparency keeps people honest. That can't apply to everything all the time though. You want the perp prosecuted. But do you want others to go free because details of an investigation are revealed to early? And I believe that Defense attorneys don't always care what's best. And I'm going to take what he said today with a grain of salt. Imo.

Here it's easy :p :

Original:

"MY cousin Jennifer who I go to school with showed me a pic of this man at thanksgiving and said it creeped her out"

Redacted:

"MY cousin Jennifer who I go to school with showed me a pic of this man at thanksgiving and said it creeped her out".
Oh, someone would figure that out. Imo. Why even go there? Imo.

Well dang, I was hoping for a pizza night while we dissected the PCA.

A few things of notable interest though:

his wife supporting him (not surprised, sadly, she'll be demonized ruthlessly by the know-it-alls on social media)
protection of underage witnesses (what?! how?? witnesses to what, exactly?)
and the prosecution believing there's another part involved (and yet not arrested for anything? what?!)
You can still eat pizza tonight.

He has been charged with 2 counts of murder so they definitely believe he did that.
Right but do they believe the deaths happened whilst he was in the process of committing some other major crime (rape? Kidnapping? Trafficking)? We don’t know. We’re not told. We’re told he is the guy and now we’re told there may be someone else involved. What if the girls died as a result of some action - someone tried to kidnap them? Something happened, and then plan failed, the kids ended up dead. Now you have a pair of dead kids and someone who may not have actually hurt the kids, but was somehow involved. You could charge with the bigger offence and hope to use it as leverage IF you felt you had the evidence to support that, no?

We were all discussing when he was picked up that he was charged with Murder but he could face that charge under state law even if he didn’t kill them directly. If they died during the commission or some other crime… then they could charge with murder.

his wife supporting him (not surprised, sadly, she'll be demonized ruthlessly by the know-it-alls on social media)
and the prosecution believing there's another part involved (and yet not arrested for anything? what?!)
Can you imagine the unpacking of digital data just since Ra was arrested? How fast do you think an arrest is supposed to happen to people who are probably very good at hiding their crimes? Imo.

Underage witnesses, and other criminal parties - like bones thrown to a dog, IMO. Not good enough to undermine the Constitution.

Can you imagine the unpacking of digital data just since Ra was arrested? How fast do you think an arrest is supposed to happen to people who are probably very good at hiding their crimes? Imo.
Where it used to be, the suspect had a box of creepy stuff out in the shed (not at all complicated to locate), now we've got suspects with creepy digital boxes in a thousand different virtual sheds. So no, I don't envy the tech team at all, for the work it will take to put all the puzzle pieces together.

I'm curious to eventually find out what they were looking for in that burn pit, and if they found anything in it -- or elsewhere in the home ?

Graphic :

If RA hid bloody clothes (Or worse, biological material like some hair he grabbed or cut from their heads , etc.); that's enough evidence right there for them to assume he's the killer.
I've followed quite a few cases, and not all are the same in what LE can use to charge someone .... but if RA had any of the aforementioned items, it'd be damning.
Imo.

Could you expand on why that is? If enough protection were given to those juvenile witnesses, for example, would that sway you a bit the other way?
Good questions.

All they need to do is to redact.
Withholding the PCA is going to fuel rumors that could eventually harm the prosecution ?
I have no problem with the public wanting to know this.
M00.

It is more complicated then just redacting.

For example : If one of the witnesses is a relative and they state "MY cousin Jennifer who I go to school with showed me a pic of this man at thanksgiving and said it creeped her out"

Remove the name "Jennifer" and the media /webslueth's will take the rest and find out who it is or who they think it is on their own.

Redacting names only removes the name, it does not remove the information given by said witness that can be used to identify said witness.

Well yeah but they can redact the whole paragraph! Or all of it except for a few words etc. we’ve all seen that many times - documents released with literally whole pages blacked out line by line

Color me NOT SURPRISED that he didn't act alone. It was a huge stretch for me to try to imagine that he did.
I was trying to think how RA subdued two young girls who were terrified and more agile than I think he was.
Yes he could have threatened one and the other stayed out of love and loyalty to her friend.
But the girls would also know that their only hope was for one of them to run and get help !
So, the possibility of another perp is strong, imo.

Horrid to think of their last moments. :(

We’re told he is the guy and now we’re told there may be someone else involved. What if the girls died as a result of some action - someone tried to kidnap them? Something happened, and then plan failed, the kids ended up dead
MOO It should be considered that a probable cause affidavit, with that kind of vagueness and lack of information, would not be signed by a judge.
The probable cause must include that RA is specifically responsible for the deaths.

MOO "The kids ended up dead" contradicts violent sexually motivated murder. They were kidnapped for the purpose of murder, the murder is not incidental to kidnapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper