Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #157

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem incredible. I guess we will be hearing more specifics about the "direction" of the investigation during future LE interviews -- although my guess is that these may slow down following the release of this PCA. How they did not find some way of zeroing in on RA with this much evidence -- even to working out who owned a gun that might have matched this cartridge -- is beyond me.

These docs do confirm for me the absolute horror of the crime -- walking with purpose, showing the gun, forcing the girls down the hill, the murders, then emerging from the scene "muddy and bloody" and going on with his life -- for more than 5 years.

This is a bleak, bleak day.
I think it's because LE just recently "rediscovered" RA's statement to the Conservation Officer back in 2017. It's especially worrisome to me that all of the eye-witnesses testimony is now 5 years old. A good defense lawyer can really drill down on the haziness of memory.

in the PCA starting on pg 2, where the descriptions are given by the redacted witnesses… it’s confusing. Black hoodie, black boots. Light blue jacket, light blue jeans, duck canvas type jacket, black jeans, windbreaker with color, etc. Do we think this is all meant to be the same person that all witnesses saw? Or different men?

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue in Thread #158.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member