Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #159

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wild to think that if this case hadn't been screwed up that we wouldn't be talking about it now. If RA was arrested that week when they had all the evidence they needed to arrest him, how many people would have even heard of this case?

The inability to solve it when they had so much evidence is what made it so high profile.
Good point it also make you wonder how common this type of thing is that we never hear about.

An old friend of hours said this. “I’m entirely confident that LE has their man. RA has the same build/body type as BG. Because he is BG. He placed himself on the bridge at the time the girls went missing. A bullet from his gun was found between the bodies. This ain’t rocket science.”
Also. Paraphrasing Valentine’s Day coming up was a trigger. He behaved as a serial imo.

i think everyone is embarrassed. Note it was.......clerical worker.....civilian employee.
First thing I thought when I saw this. They'll blame some poor non-agent person.
Well yeah
I'm thinking that poster was being sarcastic. He isn't actually on video doing that. And the person recorded can't actually be factually identified as he.
:rolleyes:

I am sure that those of us that have followed this case for a lengthy period have wondered about the significance about the vehicle at the previous CPS building.
Even now we are debating the link to the car and RA.
I have been thinking that it is the way it was parked that matters.
RA has basically admitted he parked on that stretch of road but made reference to being at the old farm or barn building or something like that
.I am thinking that he was known for backing his vehicle in parking spaces and that is one way to connect him to that spot. Maybe he even parked it at an old angle .
I know people back into spaces and it's not crazy but most do that on occasion.
Those that do it regularly are in a less common group.
Especially those that back in and take 2 spaces

JMO
Which could also be used as yet another inveterate piece of "circumstantial evidence".

Also this to consider, if it hasn't been mentioned... does Indiana require a front license plate? I believe some states do not.

Which could also be used as yet another inveterate piece of "circumstantial evidence".

Also this to consider, if it hasn't been mentioned... does Indiana require a front license plate? I believe some states do not.
Per Google, no, they do not. So seeing a vehicle backed in somewhere, in a way that seems calculated to obscure the plate, might stand out to Indiana residents/witnesses in a way it doesn't to those of us in "2 plate" states.

i still have a question about how this went down, but i'm having trouble explaining it and i'm hoping a picture might be worth a thousand words. Can anyone answer this or is it still unknown?(note: i don't know the exact body location point on my map is the general area so don't flip out on me lol)

View attachment 384098
Gray Hughes youtube map video of how this baiscally played out with witness timeline statement comparisons is a great explainer for your query.

I realize many of us want answers and curious to how things played out in this case. That being said, we all have to realize there is more evidence in this case then was released in the recently released PC dox. For those who do not know,PC stands Probable Cause. It does not stand for BARD or Beyond A Reasonable Doubt which is required to CONVICT the defendant during TRIAL..and its not supposed too !!!

The PC dox are the prosecutions way of convincing a grand jury they have ENOUGH PROBABLE evidence to CHARGE a defendant with a crime and put him on trial.They do no present ALL of the evidence.
Here is how it works:
Prosecutor to Grand Jury : "We found this bullit that matches the accused gun,we have eyewitnesses at the scene who place accused at scene, we have statement from accused admitting his presence at the scene at the time of the murders,the clothes the accused stated he was wearing matches the clothes the man in the video was wearing, the accused and man in video who said"down the hill " both have the same body type.
IF you the grand jury give us chance to put this man on trial we feel we have enough evidence in TOTAL to convict the accused at trial so take a look at what we showed you and please give us that chance to prove his guilt BARD"

Grand Jury : "After reviewing the prosecutions PC evidence we believe there is enough PROBABLE CAUSE Evidence to put the defendant on trial and let both side provide evidence that point to guilt or innocence and let 12 people decide the outcome"

I do not think ANYONE here would disagree they did no present enough evidence to convict RA in the PC dox ...BUT... they did present enough to put RA on trial for these crimes....which as I previously stated is the main reason for a PC hearing.

I would hope people would stop "trying" the entire case based on whats in PC dox as its like trying to solve a mystery novel by only reading the front and back cover.
I was just thinking about how all this time there has been so much debate over what was on BG’s head. I couldn’t decide myself. And now when I look at the unenhanced video, it seems so obvious to me that he is wearing a beanie hat with a hood behind his head. The enhanced video obscures this to the point it is more confusing imo.

Perhaps it’s the existence of these photos making me see this. But to me, this all matches perfectly now. MOO

Edit: illustrated what I see now
Bravo! Yes!

thanks.

But do you know how deep the river is there can it be easily waded across? in my head i was thinking something bigger. If it can me easily waded then my question is basically moot.
Note that not all areas are going to be exactly 3.41 ft cuz this isn't a swimming pool with a level bottom. There are likely areas of it with rocks, sand bars, etc., that would be ankle or knee high making it easier to wade across. All MOO (except the graph below. ;))

1669921745430.png

Last edited:
If I was the woman/teen who drove by him & saw him bloody & muddy, I would have followed up with LE to find out what happened to my report or reiterate, "Hey, what about the bloody guy in suspect's clothing near the crime scene." Not saying I blame the person for not doing so but that sighting was better than anything RA said to the conservation officer.

Questions about the long gap between crime & arrest do need answers/better explanations. Surely LE hasn't held back hoping to ensnare KAK in this crime before arresting RA?

JMO
You have to keep in mind that we have no idea what LE did or didn't do. I'm guessing they had their eye on him the entire time and kept him front and center. They simply couldn't nor should they have said what they were doing about information they received.

An old friend of hours said this. “I’m entirely confident that LE has their man. RA has the same build/body type as BG. Because he is BG. He placed himself on the bridge at the time the girls went missing. A bullet from his gun was found between the bodies. This ain’t rocket science.”
Also. Paraphrasing Valentine’s Day coming up was a trigger. He behaved as a serial imo.
Why was Vday a trigger?
Which old friend?
Spill. lol :)

No.

thanks.

But do you know how deep the river is there can it be easily waded across? in my head i was thinking something bigger. If it can me easily waded then my question is basically moot.
Based on helicopter footage from news stations on the day they were found, footage that shows searchers in the water near the scene, it was wadeable. There were almost like sand bars or raised areas in the creek near where it's speculated they likely crossed.

From your link its full time police work. They're sworn LE.

But they work for Department of Natural Resources which I don’t recall was involved with the Delphi Taskforce.

All we do know is a tip regarding the Conservation Officer’s talk with RA was submitted and lost, however whether or not proper procedure was not followed regarding investigation by DNR I think that is beyond our scope and regardless points us down the “what does it matter?” road.

Last edited:

No, IN does not require a front license plate.
Does Indiana Require Front License Plates? | GetJerry.com

IMO this vehicle was backed in to avoid reading the license plate. IIRC LE was asking who owned this vehicle at the abandoned CPS building right after the murders. Also interesting is that when RA discussed where he parked he used the old Farm Bureau building…not the abandoned CPS building.

According to neighbors (watching with binoculars) as the search was going on at RA’s property, fwiw they said that after LE was there during the search that they waited for another search warrant to haul the black 2016 Ford Focus away. So have to ask…when LE got there and saw the vehicle, did they say “bingo” to themselves?

We don't know how the CO put in the tip, he could have called a civilian tip line. Just because he's an officer, doesn't mean his information wasn't misfiled, because, obviously it was. He likely did not have any special access to investigators where he could directly pass on the information.
MOO He is a police officer, he is not putting in a tip.
He should be reporting his/her information directly to the CCSO detective in charge once it went from search to murder investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89