Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to be proven wrong but I think LE thought this was a lot more complicated than it actually was. We know the girls communicated with KK but that doesn’t mean he was involved in their deaths and I believe that’s why they struggled and went back over everything and that’s when RA came to Light.

There are predators in all walks of life and unfortunately the girls were just extremely unlucky. If KK was involved in the girls death it would of come to light before now imo.
I dont believe KK killed the girls -- RA was solo killer
However, I do think RA was connected with KK due to the remark from LE during KAK's interrogation from the MS interview.
The LARGEST Child *advertiser censored* ring in the state of Indiana ??
that speaks volumes to me.

1671338075216.png

Oh, I'm in total agreement with you. LOL I always raise an eyebrow at the DM and usually don't even bother to read their articles. I was answering someone who wondered why only the DM had the article, and no other MSM touched it (I don't blame MSM, actually. I wouldn't have touched it with a 10-foot pole unless I had a very credible source). It's because it was an exclusive according to the DM.

But here's what that makes me wonder since I rarely read DM articles... do their way out there exclusives usually turn out true?
BBM
Sometimes :P

I think I am going to start a spreadsheet with the DM and cases and their validity regarding their articles.
Seems like some cases they report on, most things in articles are true, but not all.
In other cases, hardly anything is true, but a little bit is true.

FBI took over tip line 2/23/17.
MOO RA came forward before this. Wonder where COs report went.
I left a tip. They were quick and all business.
The FBI didn't catch it either, since 2017
and the 2019 presser where they were "starting over" didnt catch it.
It was 2022 , looking back over notes, tips, etc that it was caught.

It's been up for two days, and IMO, there's a reason no reputable news org is carrying the story. I don't think their 'source' is a big secret; he's just got an alterior motive to push the RL involvement as his self-published book sales depend on it.

It would be nice if people would stop giving them, ergo him, clicks & hits.
BBM
Who is "he" and "him"
I think I have missed something
IS there a book coming out ??

Please advise

I other word the report never made it into the data base. And the CO never followed up.
MOO Sounds like it got lost in the Sheriff’s office switching over from missing person to homicide. GBI missed it too, because the info was never entered in the FBI tip database.

But--Delphi only has (had, not sure now) 2 cell phone towers and IVES said in one Youtube interview, at beginning when there was talk of Libby's phone moving around town
Both towers can be pinged"

so he could travel anywhere around the area, and his phone would still ping there. IMO
True, but he was trying to say he was in Lafayette at the time. The towers may be a little iffy around town but doubt they'd be showing he was at his property if he was in Lafayette. :p

I other word the report never made it into the data base. And the CO never followed up.
MOO Sounds like it got lost in the Sheriff’s office switching over from missing person to homicide. GBI missed it too, because the info was never entered in the FBI tip database.
So sad that it was missed and took this long.
Especially for Libby and Abby's families.
The horror of the crimes plus waiting for an arrest.
I just can't imagine

On the positive side, I think LE have BG now so hoping to move forward for justice for Libby and Abby !!

True, but he was trying to say he was in Lafayette at the time. The towers may be a little iffy around town but doubt they'd be showing he was at his property if he was in Lafayette. :p
AHHH you're killing me LOL

I love your posts and respect your opinions always !!

I have since the beginning, defended RL and will to the end.

I am open minded enough to admit that your posts make me question my instinct, which is usually spot on.

This case has had my heart since the beginning, I went to fundraisers, went to trails and bridge because I wanted to get the "lay of the land" and follow the path the girls' took.
I thank you for being here to share your instincts and thoughts.
I will always respect them.

JMO, the way I understand it, in cases like this involving multiple LE agancies, there’s usually on person in charge of the investigation. That person supervises all the investigators. That person is also technically in charge of the crime scene, evidence, etc.

While the parks officer gave a report on RA to the FBI clerk to enter into the database, the lead detective is responsible for that information. The FBI clerk may have been entering data into the database, but it was the lead detective’s job to make sure other detectives were reviewing that data, cleaning it up. Unless the FBI was in charge of this investigation (AFIK they weren’t) the lead detective is responsible.
JMO, if info about RA was entered into the database, someone should have found it.

I dont believe KK killed the girls -- RA was solo killer
However, I do think RA was connected with KK due to the remark from LE during KAK's interrogation from the MS interview.
The LARGEST Child *advertiser censored* ring in the state of Indiana ??
that speaks volumes to me.

View attachment 388372

I have a strong hunch that “one of the largest child *advertiser censored* ring” statement was used as an intentional scare tactic, hoping KAK would believe LE had so much dirt on him that he’d confess to the crimes he was responsible for and implicate others for which we was not. When interviewing potential suspects LE is legally allowed to lie.

I notice that Dropbox is said to utilize child *advertiser censored* detection software in this 2015 article. Furthermore it appears an investigation is undertaken by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC), rather than a single state, another reason I question the statement that Indiana was/is undertaking the investigation. That doesn’t make sense as it’s well known the dissemination of child *advertiser censored* is a global concern, crossing state lines and even country borders.

https://gizmodo.com/dropbox-refuses...ous-child-*advertiser censored*-de-1722573363

Last edited:
AHHH you're killing me LOL

I love your posts and respect your opinions always !!

I have since the beginning, defended RL and will to the end.

I am open minded enough to admit that your posts make me question my instinct, which is usually spot on.

This case has had my heart since the beginning, I went to fundraisers, went to trails and bridge because I wanted to get the "lay of the land" and follow the path the girls' took.
I thank you for being here to share your instincts and thoughts.
I will always respect them.
Wow. I had no idea you did all that IRT this case. I don't even know what to say, and "speechless", as you can tell, doesn't describe me very well. :) I can only imagine that walking the same path that they did was very somber for you. :(

And I, too, appreciate hearing all points of views. It's how we learn and grow (Well, some of us. *chuckle*). Other people's opinions help my thoughts morph and change into what they are. It's a good thing. :)

So, did he have a burner phone? Or no? I haven't ben on this thread in some time and know I've missed a lot.

View attachment 388401
Isn't that a convenient time to be away. IMO it is. Of course if the aquarium store had CCTV footage of him there when he said he was that would corroborate his statement. Hopefully LE checked as it was soon after the murders.
He had a receipt timed 5:21. I posted about that up thread. Link to that post talking about that at the bottom of this post.

1671344474481.png

He had a receipt timed 5:21. I posted about that up thread. Link to that post talking about that at the bottom of this post.

View attachment 388405

Now, I'm not disagreeing with you but there could also be another explanation for this receipt and that could be it was actually someone else's that he was able to obtain.

But--Delphi only has (had, not sure now) 2 cell phone towers and IVES said in one Youtube interview, at beginning when there was talk of Libby's phone moving around town
Both towers can be pinged"

so he could travel anywhere around the area, and his phone would still ping there. IMO
I don’t think the warrant is referring to cell tower pings, if the warrant literally means what it says. Point 23 in the warrant above states that RL’s “cell phone data” implies that he was outside of his house and in the general vicinity of the crime scene when he sent a text at some time. Distinguishing “cell phone data” from ‘carrier data’ (tower pings and triangulation) is important. People often dont say what they mean, for sure, but his own “cell phone data” could conceivably be quite finely detailed wrt his location, depending on his settings. His “phone” would know which WiFi signals were nearby, and at how many dBm. You can get a little peek at this data yourself with a WiFi analyzer app, if you have the right phone. I use the one by farproc on Android. This is one way Google approximates location when you dont allow constant GPS location, and one reason certain people use location-agnostic phones. If he did allow constant GPS location, his “phone data,” and his google or apple location history, could tell his location down to feet, if asked. You can download your google location data and see your location, even for times your phone was off. It would know nearby devices as well. Just to add another layer of nerd fluff, Indiana State Police do use stingray cellular surveillance towers, but don’t say where or why Stingray Tracking Devices: Who's Got Them? . Stingray towers are fake cell towers, operated by state and local LE since at least the early 2000s (and longer by the feds), that your phone connects to when in range, without you knowing, but you can’t make calls on them. They exist only to know who is where when, and where who has been since last checking in on a stingray. They are very creepy, and Scientifc American did a great piece on them in 2015 What Is the Big Secret Surrounding Stingray Surveillance? . Likely not material to this case, though if it was, we’d never know, since LE has dropped cases rather than divulge their existence, but it could at least provide LE a 3rd tower if they could fill out a simple form. I don’t really see any reason for RL to be a player in this case, since he was probably busy enough with the multilayered mess of his own life, and since he was most likely in the recovery stages of his 50+ year battle with testosterone poisoning, when pillage and plunder become less important. It’s just something to think about when considering phone location.

I thought I'd post an article that sums stuff up nice and neatly that some may find handy to refer back to. I hope some of you can find this useful. :)

Here's one without a paywall

Now, I'm not disagreeing with you but there could also be another explanation for this receipt and that could be it was actually someone else's that he was able to obtain.
Or the cash register time was wrong, though surely that would be verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18