Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This shows a current photo of RA

Any photo taken from above the head makes the face seem thinner than it really is. I'm also a pro photographer.

Yeh, he does look thin and desheveled.. but how much is being played up?

But I'd still move him. No biggie. He still isn't getting out.

Any photo taken from above the head makes the face seem thinner than it really is. I'm also a pro photographer.

You know, (not a photographer here) I wondered about that. I had asked if it could perhaps be the angle in which the pic was taken. Yeah, he does look thin, but I wonder if the angle is making him look thinner than if we had a picture of the front of his face to compare side by side.

You know, (not a photographer here) I wondered about that. I had asked if it could perhaps be the angle in which the pic was taken. Yeah, he does look thin, but I wonder if the angle is making him look thinner than if we had a picture of the front of his face to compare side by side.

The regular one is from the bottom (makes you look fatter), the second one from the top. (the opposite effect)

Short Version. We need donations to pay for the server and other bills. Please use one of the following cash apps.

Please use PayPal Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me
If the PayPal link does not work for you go to www.paypal.com and put in the email websleuths.com@gmail.com and you can send a donation that way.

Venmo name is Tricia-Griffith-14

OR

Cash App $tgrif14

If you can donate we would be so grateful

Hi Everyone,
(PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS DONATIONS ON THIS THREAD. CLICK HERE FOR DISCUSSION)
Websleuths is very expensive to run. Most months we make enough to pay for the server, pay the IT guy, and a bit of money left over for me for some bills or food. This way I can keep Websleuths free for everyone.
There are months when this is not the case.
I recently pre-paid the server fee and almost all I owed our IT guy. I knew the money coming in for the month from advertising would not cover the bills but I thought I had another revenue stream coming in so I wasn't worried. That revenue stream didn't happen.

Basically, I need donations to cover the server and what I owe the IT and a bit extra for my groceries.

I have provided Websleuths free for almost 20 years (since 2004) and will do my best to keep Websleuths free for members and visitors.

This month we need 2700 dollars to keep Websleuths running. I don't know what next month's ad dollars will be. Hopefully, you won't be hearing from me.

Let me stress if you cannot afford a donation please do not send anything. I understand times are hard.

When we reach our goal I will announce it and stop accepting donations. It is urgent however that we raise the money as fast as possible.

If the PayPal link does not work for you go to www.paypal.com and put in the email websleuths.com@gmail.com and you can send a donation that way.

OR

Cash App $tgrif14
Thank you everyone for your help.
Tricia

I agree.
Up to Sheriff tho'..

Does he have a problem with the food?
Or the reality of having his walter mitty type existence shattered?

Items 15 and 19 clips. This request is for Attorney convenience IMO

15. Approximately 2 months prior to the filing of this Petition, Attorney Rozzi was able to secure a more traditional bed space in the Cass County Jail, a newly erected modern jail facility with the most advanced security measures, located directly across the street from Attorney Rozzi's office and only approximately 20 miles from the Carroll County Courthouse. Said modification of Mr. Allen's incarceration would result in a more humane living environment in which Mr. Allen would be afforded immediate access to his attorneys and more importantly, would allow Mr. Allen to have
regular contact visits with his family…

l9. As a further practical matter, both co-counsel for Mr. Allen are having to drive hours away fiom their respective law offices in order to talk with Mr. Allen, and the time spent on the road is much more costly for Carroll County taxpayers than housing Mr. Allen in Cass County where everyone (except the Carroll County Sheriff) is on board with Mr. Allen being housed during the pendency ofthis case; and
It does seem that the attorney wants RA transferred for his convenience. Is this an extraordinary request? Why was the bed removed? Could be for safety measures. Maybe the family doesn't care to visit. This is in no comparison to POW.

Sounds like ultimate suicide watch to me.

Can't have anything in his cell he could hurt himself with.

Isn't participating in his defense because he read the writing on the wall.

I don't suppose anyone wants to be where he is. Actually and figuratively.

If, however, he needs medical attention, he should get it.

Jmo

It has been said that he likes his beer...take beer away and the pounds magically drop off.
That's a good point, @sassyblue

I know someone who was "too thin", and after "trying everything" with no success, their doctor said, "just drink a beer a day and in no time you will put on weight", and it worked like magic!

Makes me glad to know jail is not agreeing with him and the "goodies" and creature comforts of everyday life he used to enjoy have been ripped from his grip and he is suffering. Just think about all the suffering he caused. Allegedly. JMO

Short Version. We need donations to pay for the server and other bills. Please use one of the following cash apps.
OR
Cash App $tgrif14

If you can donate we would be so grateful

Hi Everyone,
(PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS DONATIONS ON THIS THREAD. CLICK HERE FOR DISCUSSION)
Websleuths is very expensive to run. Most months we make enough to pay for the server, pay the IT guy, and a bit of money left over for me for some bills or food. This way I can keep Websleuths free for everyone.
There are months when this is not the case.
I recently pre-paid the server fee and almost all I owed our IT guy. I knew the money coming in for the month from advertising would not cover the bills but I thought I had another revenue stream coming in so I wasn't worried. That revenue stream didn't happen.

Basically, I need donations to cover the server and what I owe the IT and a bit extra for my groceries.

I have provided Websleuths free for almost 20 years (since 2004) and will do my best to keep Websleuths free for members and visitors.

This month we need 2700 dollars to keep Websleuths running. I don't know what next month's ad dollars will be. Hopefully, you won't be hearing from me.

Let me stress if you cannot afford a donation please do not send anything. I understand times are hard.

When we reach our goal I will announce it and stop accepting donations. It is urgent however that we raise the money as fast as possible.

OR
Cash App $tgrif14
Thank you everyone for your help.

Tricia

No big secret before yesterday's defense motion he is at Westville.

Thank you for pointing us back to your post, you’ve got someone in. Do you know if overall conditions are as bad at Westville as are being described in the motion?

"Mr. Allen appeared to be suffering from various psychotic symptoms which counsel would describe as schizophrenic and delusional,” his attorneys wrote."

Counsel sounds like he is moonlighting as a psychiatrist.

g. Mr. Allen is routinely supervised by other inmates ("companions" as referred to within the confines of the prison) who sit on watch outside of his cell door on daily basis.
"Companion"

JANUARY 11, 2022​

In Indiana prisons, people on suicide watch are monitored by peers, not professionals

So, they take someone who is legally innocent, transfer him to an Indiana state prison, put him in solitary confinement, put him on suicide watch, take away his bed, have some stranger watch him through a window (so he can't even go to the bathroom in private?). And we still question his treatment?

Yes, the defendant has lost a lot of weight. It could be for multiple reasons, mainly being that he isn't out in public having the freedom to eat, drink, and sleep as he wants.

I'm not advocating for cruel torture to any inmate, but there are thousands sitting in jail just like him that actually gain weight in jail due to the commissary highly processed, sugared foods.

I think he's doing this as a stunt and sympathy, but that's just me.

MOO

He is looking like Homer S. - much space for much brain (if he only had some).

Probably he had always been the "poor-me". His wife could have told us, but didn't, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mae_uk