IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #166

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant the majority of the posts on here calling RA guilty -no room for a trial.
It's understandable to me that many do call him guilty since it's been stated in court by the prosecution that RA himself has declared his guilt (at least 4 times) on recorded phone calls from jail to his wife and mother. AJMO

Notice that it DOESN’T say that any evidence from the search of his car, his clothes, his boots or many other items taken during the search connects RA to the murders.

It’s time to start questioning what this Memorandum omits.

Put your thinking caps on people. Start tearing this apart.

If the Search Warrant didn’t turn up anything to connect RA to the murders then why would the defence go the lengths they have gone to provide an alternate theory and trash LE? If he’s innocent and nothing connects him, what’s the problem?

Hmmmm??? Well maybe it’s because there’s a lot of other stuff omitted in this Memorandum that it going to bury RA.

Tricky Tricky Tricky. Every choice of word, nuance, omission means something.

We all need to take the binders off when we read this “story”.

Time to take notice of every dotted “i” and crossed “t”.

That’s all for now. :)

MOO JMO IMHO
This is important to remember. Imo, it's also important to remember that the prosecution can omit things, as well (like in the PCA, for example). None of us have the whole picture, I guess.

rg

I think we have to be very careful.

A basic understanding of Odinism is what the links I provided for you are about.
and those are very basic.

Should we assume that this stranger is lying on his facebook profile because it doesn't gel with the defense comic?

This is where it causes harm.
This is where confirmation comes in .

We do not have access to the prosecution evidence.

To me this guy is a random stranger on facebook who happens to be a former correctional officer and shared a picture celebrating Odinism, and not the white supremacy evil offspring of Odinism at that.

Where is the evidence?
Now I see this is a whole moot point. Scroll and roll.

Notice that it DOESN’T say that any evidence from the search of his car, his clothes, his boots or many other items taken during the search connects RA to the murders.

If the Search Warrant didn’t turn up anything to connect RA to the murders then why would the defence go the lengths they have gone to provide an alternate theory and trash LE? If he’s innocent and nothing connects him, what’s the problem?

Hmmmm??? Well maybe it’s because there’s a lot of other stuff omitted in this Memorandum that it going to bury RA.

MOO JMO IMHO

Nailed it!

ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths does not allow sleuthing of individuals who are not officially named by LE to be POI or suspect.

Just because X names appear in that defence memorandum does not make them an official POI/suspect.

Sleuth all you want behind the scenes and in PMs with others but do NOT post your findings on this public thread.

Members who violate this provision of TOS are subject to temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

New filing

09/25/2023Notice to Court Filed
Notice of Non-Party Request for News Media Access and Statement in Support for Defendant's Motion for Broadcasting
Filed By:
INDIANA BROADCASTERS ASSOCIATION
Filed By:
HOOSIER STATE PRESS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Filed By:
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Filed By:
CIRCLE CITY BROADCASTING I, LLC
Filed By:
E.W. SCRIPPS COMPANY
Filed By:
NEXSTAR MEDIA INC.
Filed By:
TEGNA INC.
Filed By:
GANNETT SATELLITE INFORMATION INDIANA NEWSPAPERS, LLC
Filed By:
AMERICAN BROADCASTING COMPANIES, INC.
Filed By:
NEUHOFF MEDIA LAFAYETTE, LLC
Filed By:
WOOF BOOM RADIO LLC
File Stamp:
09/25/2023

MOO JMO IMHO

Can we compile a list of examples of things that might have been intentionally left out of the defense's motion?

That is... Other things that link RA to the crime scene but not necessarily link him directly to the victims?

1) Like mud on the boots that matches the mud on the river bank, fibers from his jacket that match the crime scene, etc.

2) Incinerated jewelry that was then buried in his back yard that MIGHT be a match to one of the girls jewelry but too badly damaged?

3) Google searches on his computer on or around the time of the murders related to either google earth detailed zoom ins of the crime scene?

None of these things would be linked DIRECTLY to the victims. That would only be blood or touch DNA, hair, clothing or jewelry. There are lots of other things that may be related but not directly from the girls.

Me too. I’m thinking he told no one since it appears no one passed his name on in a tip.

And whether RA indeed was at the trails from noon to 1:30pm or 1:30 to 3:30 or 4pm, any of that still falls within the noon to 5pm timeframe that LE asked for anyone parking there between those times to come forward. If he had nothing to hide, why would he stay silent?
For the obvious reason, contacting them would lead to his capture.

MOO same as Brian Kohberger who as a criminology student with the same car sought on every News station and who was "driving around" at the time of the murders did not contact the police.
It's a type of plan: Keep a low profile and maybe the storm will blow over.

Can we compile a list of examples of things that might have been intentionally left out of the defense's motion?

That is... Other things that link RA to the crime scene but not necessarily link him directly to the victims?

1) Like mud on the boots that matches the mud on the river bank, fibers from his jacket that match the crime scene, etc.

2) Incinerated jewelry that was then buried in his back yard that MIGHT be a match to one of the girls jewelry but too badly damaged?

3) Google searches on his computer on or around the time of the murders related to either google earth detailed zoom ins of the crime scene?

None of these things would be linked DIRECTLY to the victims. That would only be blood or touch DNA, hair, clothing or jewelry. There are lots of other things that may be related but not directly from the girls.

Nothing better than a confession. The transcript of that conversation will prove extremely interesting.

I do wonder if trying to explain away that confession is the entire point of the memorandum. The defence wanted a fall guy but instead they took it upward a notch and chose a grander scale by going with human sacrifice by a wicked cultish group. The reason for that I think, it was one of the few possible routes which could directly connect to Westville prison, so then we learn of the evil Odinist prison guards who must’ve had RA trembling and shaking in fear, forcing him to falsely confess his guilt to his wife and mother. JMO

To someone who is not in the US, it really pointed out the cultural differences. "Evil pagans did it" would so not fly in Europe. You'd have more luck with "evil Christians did it", imo (especially with a sexual component).

Frankly, the released memorandum actually increased my impression that RA is probably guilty, instead of decreasing it. The defence could have presented evidence that RA was somewhere else at the time of the murders, they could have presented evidence that something factual connects a third person to the crime, they could have proved that RA is ruled out as a match to the BG in the video, they could have shown that, I don't know, RA was sleeping with the lead detectives wife/husband and so the angry lead detective framed him... they could have said a lot of things that would actually make me curious.

But they did not say any of that. They used EPDI - evil pagans did it. In a narrative storytelling mode. IMO, this is telling.

They clearly need to throw the search results out. I wonder if what they found with the search warrant could have been more of the rope that was claimed to be found on the crime scene? IMO, a lot of middle-aged men are a mess with their tools and similar, so even if he had the idea to throw out the leftover roll, bits of it could still be in random drawers or used in something and just forgotten about.
BBM I thought the same thing after reading the memo, I actually am still expecting a plea deal.
Me too. I’m thinking he told no one since it appears no one passed his name on in a tip.

And whether RA indeed was at the trails from noon to 1:30pm or 1:30 to 3:30 or 4pm, any of that still falls within the noon to 5pm timeframe that LE asked for anyone parking there between those times to come forward. If he had nothing to hide, why would he stay silent?
I think RA talked to DD prior to the girls being found and the photo of himself being released. If the video/photo hadn't been released I bet they could have asked again for people to come forward and he would have come forward since he knew he'd been seen and had already placed himself there. I wonder if that's what was meant by one of the PCs where they said this would have been solved if not for technology.
What, if RA staged the crime scene in his way and mind. When he heard, the crime scene was looking so-and-so (Idk, if that was, when he got crazy and ate the papers), he found out, the crime scene was staged quite different than staged by himself. Can it be??? Until dawn on the morning of Dec 14th there was time to stage the crime scene, if the unknown men managed to avoid the rest of searchers, who searched by night. Can it be, that RA went/drove home and a group of Odinists or Non-Odinists met at the CS by night, maybe convened by RL?
It's only a thought, which comes up now. Speculation.

The whole process would be much easier to comprehend, if the girls were taken away from the CS for some hours and later brought back. But the question would remain: how did the men avoid the rest of the night-searchers?
This is a reach, but I would be interested to know if RL had any connection to the Odinists or to RA. There is still something about RL asking for an alibi before the girls bodies were found that concerns me. It really could be as simple as he stumbled across the bodies and realized he would be blamed so he established an alibi and left his property right away. (Hoping I recall that timeline correctly). Or I've even considered the very unlikely event that RL came across the girls bodies and covered them with the branches to avoid detection, possibly to buy time to get an alibi and leave. But I really don't think it's likely or something I think happened, I just think it could be possible. The quote "they aren't the way you left them" makes me wonder if early on LE thought someone else covered the girls, which could explain why they didn't take all the branches as evidence.

Am I the only one who gets highly frustrated when RL gets mentioned still?

Maybe it’s because my Dad is 81 and I can not imagine the stress or fear he would go though if god forbid a body was found on his property. Too besmirch an innocents man name time and time again even when he is dead just leaves me cold.

He has never been named a suspect in this case either and even 6ft under with a man charged with the crime his name still gets dragged though the mud.

IMHO

Maybe it’s because my Dad is 81 and I can not imagine the stress or fear he would go though if god forbid a body was found on his property. Too besmirch an innocents man name time and time again even when he is dead just leaves me cold.

He has never been named a suspect in this case either and even 6ft under with a man charged with the crime his name still gets dragged though the mud.

IMHO
I don't think he killed the girls and I don't think there are very many, if any, people who do think he killed the girls.

That being said, I don't think his age prevented him from being a killer. He was clearly still involved with his cattle during his 2017 interview. Again, I don't think he killed the girls but I do think he was physically capable.

JMO

mm 32:29, while talking about evidence, BMcD says that many blue jackets had been turned in, but that LE told her that none of them were THE blue jacket. IMO, this is another key piece of evidence that might work either against or in favor of RA. KA said he still had the blue jacket, so if it is indeed the same one from that day, I think there's some kind of evidence (maybe fiber?) that will prove it's whether or not it'sTHE jacket JMO.

Last edited:
RA confirmed he passed the teens on the trail. He confirmed he walked to Platform One where the winess saw him. The witness then turned around and immediately passed Abby and Libby who were walking to the
I don't believe that he hauled the bodies around.
There was conversation about Libby being drug.
He could have easily done that.
Little Abby was 100 pounds at most.
Redressing her would not have been a monumental task.
Adrenaline and twisted desire will fuel someone with extra strength.

Videos taken by RA's wife show that he had no mobility issues.
To this day, he works out routinely.

Could there have been a second individual helping with the murders?
Maybe, but until that arrest is made, I will lean towards "probably not."

I will flat out refrain from buying into an entire cult being responsible. If this crime was not so terrible, it would be laughable. ( the cult involvement)

JMO
Maybe Abby being dressed and Libby not is something as simple as Abby being only appr 100 pounds while Libby appr double that much, so he could handle the weight of Abby but not Libby?
I am still not convinced that Abby was even undressed in the first place, Will have to be confirmed from LE og Prosecutors before I Will be convinced.

IMHO

I adamantly agree. LE executed a search warrant and found nothing to implicate him. I recall the early days when he graciously walked with reporters on his property, up until then we were clueless about the general topography of the crime scene area. I’d imagine his last years must’ve been awful, people making allegations and traipsing around his property looking for clues. In my opinion it should be the end of, considering he’s deceased he can’t defend himself.

I’ve learned from this case that a body being found on one’s private property has to be the 2nd worst nightmare, just below that of a violent murder of one’s young child.

mm 32:29, while talking about evidence, BMcD says that many blue jackets had been turned in, but that LE told her that none of them were THE blue jacket. IMO, this is another key piece of evidence that might work either against or in favor of RA. KA said he still had the blue jacket, so if it is indeed the same one from that day, I think there's some kind of evidence (maybe fiber?) that will prove it's whether or not it'sTHE jacket JMO.

Very interesting and a good catch!

This is a great idea. Does anyone have a list or link to official sources re: things that link RA to the crime scene they could post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine