IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FM is all about what the Odinist did at the crime scene.
The FM says nothing about how this band of Odinists got there, how they left, and why not one person witnessed them wandering around the trails.
Quite a few witnesses saw RA there and he admits to being there himself.

Edit: forgot something
Maybe it was FM. F-ing magic!

In the affidavits of the guards, one says he’s had the patch since his uniform was issued (possibly since 2021) and the other says he’d had the patch since March or April.
The defense doesn’t say they don’t think the patches were worn prior to April 3rd just that’s when they were noticed, and this is substantiated by the guards themselves.

sbm

And, VERIFIED MOTION FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF CUSTODY

Exhibit J (p.204)

"6. Allen's defense team, including Andrew Baldwin, Matt Hoffman, Max Baker, and undersigned Counsel, have visited Westville Correctional Facility on number of occasions dating back to the winter of 2022. During one of the initial visits to the maximum security unit, members of the defense team noticed the presence of unusual patches on the uniforms of two prison guards, Sgt. Joshua Robinson and Sgt. Randy Jones. One patch, consistently worn by Sgt. Jones, reads as follows: “In Odin We Trust."

Counsel has also observed patches containing three interconnected triangles on the chest of Sgt. Jones. Sgt. Robinson has worn similar patches with Odinistic references. As mentioned in the Frank's Notice and supporting Memorandum, these patches, with their references and symbols, have direct ties to the practice of Odinism;

7. Members of the defense team have also observed patches on other guards during Visits to the facility. Because of the very limited contact and brief interactions, it has been difficult to document and even corroborate the actual words and symbols on these patches; ..."

...Personally I don’t give any weight at all to the “confessions” until I know what he actually said.

All JMO.

sbm

(and under what circumstances)

jmo

ETA: always important but even moreso if he was able to give cs details. And, we also cannot forget that cs details were known in the community for years by the civilian responders who discovered the girls.

jmo

Maybe it was FM. F-ing magic!
Remember:
And armchair detectives are even taking their interest in the case a step further by creating YouTube reenactments of the crime.

Holeman: “[The videos] help us know that people don’t know [the true details], because the facts haven’t been released,” Holeman says. “People watch the news and think they are picking up on things, but it’s false. Nothing out there is accurate, which only leads to more false tips.”

PUBLISHED: FEBRUARY 12, 2019

Remember:

What do you make of that? Full disclosure: I believe others were involved, either indirectly or even directly at the crime scene. But if directly, I ponder how were they not seen? I do not buy into a motive of ritualistic sacrifice or white supremacy. If others were involved, I lean towards CSAM or revenge.

What do you make of that? Full disclosure: I believe others were involved, either indirectly or even directly at the crime scene. But if directly, I ponder how were they not seen? I do not buy into a motive of ritualistic sacrifice or white supremacy. If others were involved, I lean towards CSAM or revenge.

I agree. I lean more towards indirect involvement, but feel inclined to think it has to do with your first thought.

JMO

Remember:

PUBLISHED: FEBRUARY 12, 2019

I do remember that statement by LE and it infuriated me at the time.
LE refused to release any new information, yet they begged the public for tips and information. Then LE complains about the quality of the tips!
They even instructed people on what a good tip was.
People wanted to help.

The part I quoted was the point of interest I was attempting to bring forward.

The reenactments are all pretty straightforward and they are embedded into my way of thinking. I have to try to consider what parts of the scenario to discount.

LE showed us, told us what happened on the bridge and where they were found. If we believe that, we are only left to guess how they got across the creek. If we thought outside the box, thinking maybe things didn't happen quite that way, that maybe LE just wanted us to think that way. Well, then, that might open up whole new ideas.

As for your questions, it could be one or a couple IMO. I believe there is something odd about the scene that we don't know, and about the injuries to the girls. If we had that information, we might not be so quick to discount "ritualistic."

RSBM for focus

In the FM, page 127 footnote 183:
“Again, the Defense is not claiming that Sgt. Jones and Sgt. Robinson are involved in the murders, just that they are Odinites, members of the same religious cult that evidence strongly supports were involved in the murders of Abby and Libby”

The guards state they are not Odinites. The defense is stating the guards are Odinites.

The guards state they are Heathen, as I understand it, they follow a path that Includes Germanic deities such as Freyja, Thor, and Odin. (I chose those three because they, to me, are more well known deities) I understand the confusion because the guards wore In Odin We Trust patches.

I truly hope this example helps. I display a Celtic Cross on my walls, The Tree of Live around my house, I wear a Celtic Knot. I am not Celtic Pagan nor am I a Druid.

I wear and display the pentagram, pentacle, triple moon. I am not Wiccan.

The patch worn by the guards does not make them Odinites, IMO.

As for your questions, it could be one or a couple IMO. I believe there is something odd about the scene that we don't know, and about the injuries to the girls. If we had that information, we might not be so quick to discount "ritualistic."
RSBM. I very much think we will find out there were more injuries and weirdness than what is mentioned in the FM. Jmo.

RI talked about "signatures." Two or three, three or four, whatever it was. I think A being redressed in L's clothes while L was left nude could likely be a signature. Jmo.

Placing the sticks on them...? I'm not convinced that's a signature unless RI felt the placement was symbolic of something. Just from what we've heard about the CS, through the FM, GH's description of the leaked photos, etc., I'm just not finding two to four signatures or an "odd" CS. At least from the perspective of a likely sexually motivated homicide. This is why I'm guessing there are a lot more details within the CS and bodies to maybe point to someone specific. I think digital evidence might be the key then (think some kind of specific fetish, for example), and at this point, we simply don't know what digital evidence they have against RA, unrelated to the girls or Odinism, etc. Jmo.

Imo it’s abundantly clear in context even without the footnote that they aren’t claiming he said this.
“This positioning of Richard Allen’s body would allow the corrections officers to videotape Richard Allen’s mouth as he talked to his attorneys. Richard would therefore not be able to privately discuss anything with his attorneys, such as “the guards are telling me that my wife and family will be killed unless I call my wife and tell her that I killed those girls.”15 Instead, a mentally defeated Richard Allen would continually mutter to his Defense team at every visit these types of general questions: “Is my wife alive? Is my family alive? Is my wife safe? Is my family safe?””
FM p.22

Ok, I cannot keep up with all the details, I took in more abandoned dogs and very busy. So forgive me. Am I correct about RA did NOT say the guards are telling him to confess to his wife and threatening him? RA is NOT claiming the guards forces him to confess?

He was asking about the safety of his family?

Oh good grief.

This thread is closed. Please continue the discussion on thread #173.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling