IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #173

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago, my best friend's father was involved with the Chuck Colson Prison Ministries. He went to Indiana State Prison, as well as others, to speak to the prisoners. I told him one day that I heard prison was pretty bad and I wanted to know if that was true. He said it was so bad that he didn't want to go "there" with me.

Since then, I haven't written prisoner complaints off as frivolous and crazy.

Even worse is the horrific, terrifying and painful deaths of two innocent young girls who were simply out hiking for the afternoon. They were so brave to record the video and audio of their sick, twisted, evil killer.

Their rights were fully and forever ignored by the who took their lives.

221031-libby-german-abigail-williams-mb-1058-192fb0.jpg

Even worse is the horrific, terrifying and painful deaths of two innocent young girls who were simply out hiking for the afternoon. They were so brave to record the video and audio of their sick, twisted, evil killer.

Their rights were fully and forever ignored by the who took their lives.

221031-libby-german-abigail-williams-mb-1058-192fb0.jpg
It's always nice to see you post a picture of the true victims here. It brings it all back to focus to me.

Everyone I know who has worked inside a prison eventually left their jobs, either for something else entirely, or for smaller county jails. I've never heard any talk about how to improve the situation, although I suspect staffing shortages plays a part.
Agreed, I have a cousin who is in a very high position at the Children's Services Program for her State. She said it was a complete nightmare to get enough people with the proper education, who are willing to work for the amount of pay, hours, and all the stressful/dangerous situations they are put in.

The turnover rate is something like 80%. That to me is part of this vicious circle with school teachers, CPS workers, Prison workers, bus drivers, etc. These people have jobs with a tremendous amount of responsibility who can effect change and should be paid and treated accordingly.

JMO

Thank you for that, do you think he was threatening self harm, or was there maybe rumors that someone was out to get him? Wow, if Westville couldn't keep him safe under 24 surveillance, I don't know how any other prison will.

MOO
It's interesting, right? This was a move with reason, out of a segregation unit where he really shouldn't have had much access to others. He's been on suicide watch before at Westville, so why would that be any different now? This is just my opinion, but I feel like the threat is to him by others, but how many people even have access to him in that unit? It's concerning to me.

It's insane to me that anyone can be imprisoned under maximum security conditions without any form of bail/preliminary hearing for more than one year. But I can't say I am surprised when I have seen other cases not come to trail for 5+ years?!
I'm following a few other cases here on WS that have been waiting for at least 3-5 years in some cases to get to trial.

It's always nice to see you post a picture of the true victims here. It brings it all back to focus to me.
It was a horrible crime. There's nothing so terrifying as the image of the killer walking towards the girls on that rotten bridge; nothing so chilling and heart-stopping as the sound of his voice commanding them "down the hill". I can't imagine how terrified they were in those last moments of their young lives. Their desperation to escape, but not wanting to abandon each other to the disgusting, perverted monster in the woods.

Is there a MSM link for the above re: Diener?

According to the article it said he may have been moved for security reasons:

<snipped>
"Pursuant to Indiana Code § 35-33-11-1, the Commissioner of the Indiana Department of Correction may transfer an individual under a safekeeping order to a facility deemed suitable for their confinement with available space."

No other information was available and the reason for the move was not stated.

It's in the CCS dated Nov 3. Look in Gull's doc dump.
Request by the sheriff of Carroll Co. to transfer
Order granting sheriff's request for safekeeping

Here's a snip
On November 2, 2022, Tobe H. Leazenby, Sheriff of Carroll County, filed Request by
the Sheriff of Carroll County to Transfer inmate from Carroll County Jail to the Custody of the
Indiana Department of Corrections for Safekeeping. The Court, being duly advised, FINDS that Defendant is an inmate awaiting trial and is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death, or represents substantial threat to the safety of others. This FINDING is not predicated on any acts or alleged acts of the Defendant,
since arrest, rather toxic and harmful insistence on “public information” about Defendant and
this case.

It was a horrible crime. There's nothing so terrifying as the image of the killer walking towards the girls on that rotten bridge; nothing so chilling and heart-stopping as the sound of his voice commanding them "down the hill". I can't imagine how terrified they were in those last moments of their young lives. Their desperation to escape, but not wanting to abandon each other to the disgusting, perverted monster in the woods.

Every time I see that photo of Abby on the bridge, I squint, practically expecting BG to emerge from the distant point...

Something is off for me.

Where was BG when the girls entered the bridge?

I suspect that he herded them.

He got both in front of them and behind them. (MOO)

Scenario 1, anticipating their arrival in real time, he left the platform, hid himself until the girls passed him, waited an interval, then followed them onto the bridge.

Scenario 2, he proceeded along the bridge ahead of the girls....

In both scenarios, I believe he passed the girls at least one time, prior to the video, and in fact it was that passing that compelled Libby to start filming.

JMO

They would soon be of marriageable age!
Does RA, the alleged killer, ever think about it, while he's complaining?
They could have been more than wives. They could have been doctors, teachers, engineers, scientists, lawyers, the possibilities were endless. Their lives and all the possibilities were cut short that day. I hope they never take up a moment in RA’s evil thoughts but I fear they do.
The closest thing to shame or remorse that came from RA is when he unburdened his guilt to his wife and mother.
I am looking forward to the day when he faces real consequences of his actions.

They could have been more than wives. They could have been doctors, teachers, engineers, scientists, lawyers, the possibilities were endless. Their lives and all the possibilities were cut short that day. I hope they never take up a moment in RA’s evil thoughts but I fear they do.
The closest thing to shame or remorse that came from RA is when he unburdened his guilt to his wife and mother.
I am looking forward to the day when he faces real consequences of his actions.
Thank you.
Everyone deserves to be more than a wife if they choose to.

Every time I see that photo of Abby on the bridge, I squint, practically expecting BG to emerge from the distant point...

Something is off for me.

Where was BG when the girls entered the bridge?

I suspect that he herded them.

He got both in front of them and behind them. (MOO)

Scenario 1, anticipating their arrival in real time, he left the platform, hid himself until the girls passed him, waited an interval, then followed them onto the bridge.

Scenario 2, he proceeded along the bridge ahead of the girls....

In both scenarios, I believe he passed the girls at least one time, prior to the video, and in fact it was that passing that compelled Libby to start filming.

JMO
bbm
Imagine, he had his staring googly eyes .....

It's in the CCS dated Nov 3. Look in Gull's doc dump.
Request by the sheriff of Carroll Co. to transfer
Order granting sheriff's request for safekeeping

Here's a snip
On November 2, 2022, Tobe H. Leazenby, Sheriff of Carroll County, filed Request by
the Sheriff of Carroll County to Transfer inmate from Carroll County Jail to the Custody of the
Indiana Department of Corrections for Safekeeping. The Court, being duly advised, FINDS that Defendant is an inmate awaiting trial and is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death, or represents substantial threat to the safety of others. This FINDING is not predicated on any acts or alleged acts of the Defendant,
since arrest, rather toxic and harmful insistence on “public information” about Defendant and
this case.
Thanks, FG

I would normally agree Betty P, but RA has a moving target on his back. I would imagine he is one of the most hated child murderers out there. My biggest concern though is that he attempts and succeeds with self harm before trial.

JMO
There have been many wildly hated child killers Ive followed who were kept safely in jail while awaiting trial. They all survived to attend their trials. Losing weight and otherwise changing one’s appearance is a common ruse many criminals use to deceive jurors and the public prior to trial.

Im sure he’s frightened, but he should have thought about that before he killed them. Yes, I know, innocent until proven guilty, etc. but the evidence against him is very strong.

There have been many wildly hated child killers Ive followed who were kept safely in jail while awaiting trial. They all survived to attend their trials. Losing weight and otherwise changing one’s appearance is a common ruse many criminals use to deceive jurors and the public prior to trial.

Im sure he’s frightened, but he should have thought about that before he killed them. Yes, I know, innocent until proven guilty, etc. but the evidence against him is very strong.
@Betty P Trust me, we agree on this. I've been saying all along his weight loss, and attempts of acting 'crazy', eating the Discovery docs, etc. refusing to eat, shower, etc. was just a ruse. I believe he has been trying to look as less alike BG as possible since the day he was arrested.

RA knows exactly what he has done, I have no sympathy for him as a killer of these young girls. Of course I'm in the camp that he is guilty (we can think that here on WS). I want to see him punished to the fullest extent of the law for it, and if there was anybody else in any way connected, I hope they are also held just as responsible.

moo

Thanks. That's a long one.
Every time RB and others write a letter, they put themselves at the mercy of Galipeau and his prison guards. MOO

183 Federal cases against Galipeau; he's named because they can't file against the prison.
I did not go through all 19 pages to make sure every one was this Galipeau.
They can't all be lying MOO

Thank you for this. It's easy to dismiss as a lunatic and close the book on claims put forward by the incarcerated defendant who wrote to RA judge because he's a convicted criminal, until someone actually takes the time to investigate, of course. No matter how "crazy" it might seem it needs to be investigated imo. That's the way it's supposed to work in this country.

jmo

Indiana Department of Corrections for Safekeeping. The Court, being duly advised, FINDS that Defendant is an inmate awaiting trial and is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death, or represents substantial threat to the safety of others. This FINDING is not predicated on any acts or alleged acts of the Defendant, since arrest, rather toxic and harmful insistence on “public information” about Defendant and this case.

sbm

Yes as noted many threads ago the finding was not predicated on any acts or alleged acts of RA either by or against him. So I'm still waiting for them to move Patrick Scott (Valerie Tindall) from Rushville County Jail into a state prison since "alleged child killers" in Indiana apparently have to be moved into prison "for their own safety".:rolleyes:

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member