Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Delphi murders: Libby’s sister, at Ball State now, does ‘anything to keep the story alive’

We agree with Kelsi German. Anything to keep this story alive until this killer is caught!!!!

Welcome back to the Delphi Murders discussion thread.

On the afternoon of Feb. 13th, 2017, best friends Abigail Williams and Liberty German were dropped off at a bridge in the town of Delphi. On Feb 14th their bodies were discovered around noon about 50 feet from the north bank of Deer Creek which is about 0.5 miles from the bridge.

Abby and Libby's discussion thread has been shut down for quite a while. Why? Because without new information to discuss, posters turn on each other like the Donner Party.

Now, it is Libby's sister who has said what everyone needs to hear...we need to keep this case alive. We need to constantly hit social media with this killers's picture, sketch, and audio recording.

Not a day should go by without all of us getting the picture, the sketch, and the audio recording out to everyone via any source where people can see him and/or hear him.

Carrie Timmons, Libby's bio mom, stated in a Facebook post that the police do have DNA.

If this is true, then the perp is not in the DNA database. This means the only way we can catch him is for someone somewhere to recognize this man.

It boggles my mind to think about the fact that no one has been able to identify the killer.

Kelsi German is going to college, but Liberty's sister is already one of the smartest people around.

German said, “Eventually, I opened up. I’m not sure I can keep quiet about this, at this point.”
Websleuths agrees with you, Kelsi. We cannot keep quiet at this point.

We are done sitting back and doing nothing.

His picture, his sketch, and his voice need to saturate social media along with any other outlet you can think of.

On a personal note, I would encourage both families to use social media.

I know for a fact that Abby and Libby's immediate family do not trust people on the Internet because of past experiences. I do not recall seeing any family member on Twitter or Facebook discussing the case except for Libby's bio mom, Carrie. Forgive me if I am wrong.

I would encourage both families to join everyone in getting this depraved person's picture out there.
attachment.php

Nancy Grace Crimecon'17 Podcast with the families of Abby and Libby.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at
(844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff's Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

<broken link>
Let's do this. Let's commit to getting this killer's picture and voice out there any possible way we can.

Pictures of Abby and Libby

Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #70
Thread #71
Thread #72
Thread #73
Thread #74
Thread #75
Thread #76
Thread #77
Thread #78
Thread #79
Thread #80
Thread #81
Thread #82
Thread #83
Thread #84
THREAD #85

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF SEX OFFENDERS!

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip, by all means, phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Delphi Suspect.jpg
    Delphi Suspect.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 129
  • Abby and Liberty 2 .jpg
    Abby and Liberty 2 .jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,

This discussion was closed months ago because of all the violations of TOS. It was apparent that with no new news you all became bored and turned into frothing cannibals ripping the guts out of your fellow posters.

Let's review a bit here, shall we?

DO NOT POST RANDOM PICTURES OF PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY LOOK LIKE THE PERP.

THERE ARE NO SUSPECTS IN THIS CASE. PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANY PEOPLE FROM THE PAST THAT WERE QUESTIONED BY THE POLICE.
NO SUSPECTS, NO ACCUSING ANYONE OF THE CRIME.

If you feel you have a legitimate tip for the police CLICK HERE for the tipline and more info.

Please remember if someone attacks you please hit the "report" button in the lower lefthand corner of the post and follow instructions. Do not reply, Do not quote.

Keep on topic.

Be nice to each other. I know the boys think the girls have cooties and the girls think the boys smell funny but let's put aside our differences and get along, please.

I'm sure I will have more reminders later.

Tricia

wonder if BG was drinking in his car before he spotted the girls, certainly Delphi LE checked all the local drinking establishments?

this guy is so checking all the boxes..I'm cautiously optimistic . I know we've been down this road before...but look how close we were in terms of comparisons to DN..we were in the ballpark ! now TB shows up and fits the I-70 too. Shops and small businesses where women can be found alone.

many years ago as a teen I went to the high bridge, I remember being terrified crossing it.

I have a vague recall of being beneath it too, back in the hippie days , just us kids, so innocent...so happy..our bright young faces, plaid shirts, colored autumn leaves floating along on the chilled fresh air. The broken rickety slats and no rail to save you.

now this place is discoloured, damaged, defiled and haunted.

we must find A and L's killer, punish him justly and show no mercy. MOO

I think the drinking angle needs attention, so totally agree he may have been drinking in his car, and mad, and found a displaced target. Life happens, and it can be hard, and anger comes about, but for some people, it controls them, because he/she can’t take any responsibility for their role in the current situation, and what has made life hard.

About three-quarters through the Gray Hughes YouTube post on the possibility TB is BG.

I would think, by now, if there is a connection, it would be released by now. But nothing. Nothing affirmative or negative.

Didn't know if this has been posted in this thread. It came out the morning of the St Louis crime.

FBI still actively investigating Delphi double homicide case

Great find, watcher9.

I noticed that the piece had originally been published by WISH, so I pulled it up on WISH’s website, as well as its FB page.

On WISH’s website, it says “Updated: Nov 16, 2018 08:36 PM EST” at the top of the article. The TV station’s FB shows the story was uploaded at 8:31 pm EST (or 7:31 pm St. Louis time) on November 18th.

If TB is BG, could it be that he came across the article sometime between the 16th and the 18th, and felt compelled to commit a (somewhat) similar crime once again? It’s likely a coincidence, but the timing is definitely interesting, IMO.

A914CC6B-3F9E-4C80-AF8C-7BC60473D6B6.jpeg BE379284-53C5-433D-A2C3-079E4FE32E84.jpeg

Oh! didn’t know that’s where his clothes were found, just knew he had a charged for it, and the clothes were found, so made an assumption. That make total sense, and why the skirting of the trailer was removed. The investigators did a great job here.

It sort of surprised me too, actually.

It’s be helpful to any investigations involving unrelated crimes including the Delphi murders if he’d kept other incriminating items under there too. Although iirc he only moved into the mobile home about May/June of this year, the opportune hiding places might’ve not been as great as in his prior house.

the lafayette chapel isn't even listed on this site:
Calvary Chapel | Church Finder, Calvary Global Network, CGN

But it is listed here:
http://calvarycca.org/churches/

For what its worth it seems that calvary chapel cape girardeau mo "BT was a pastor here" closed in 2007

and Calvary chapel Carroll county Indiana both belonged to Calverycaa.org at one time. As well as 40 other or so churches in MO, and Indiana.....Actually there are more than that looking at google that have closed in the last 10 yrs or so, Seems there are many small churches with small congregations that have struggled with the ever changing lack of society prioritizing attending church ....

For what its worth it seems that calvary chapel cape girardeau mo "BT was a pastor here" closed in 2007

and Calvary chapel Carroll county Indiana both belonged to Calverycaa.org at one time. As well as 40 other or so churches in MO, and Indiana.....

I posted my reply on the previous thread as it appears there’s a hierarchical structure amongst Calvery Chapels.

That would explain why there’s only 2 in Indiana listed here:
Calvary Chapel | Church Finder, Calvary Global Network, CGN

Both the Delphi CC and TB’s short term venture with CC were established in 2003 (both since closed) directly under the parent Costa Mesa CC, a possible mutual connection between the two pastors (and TB to Delphi).

End of last thread, requests for car info re: TB. All I found on the January 2017 bankruptcy filing were 2 cars:
2012 VW Passat, 4D,SE,2.5L which still has a loan?
and
2016 Chevy Impala, which is a 3-year lease April 2016-April 2019 with monthly payments

I posted my reply on the previous thread as it appears there’s a hierarchical structure amongst Calvery Chapels.

Gotcha i just saw it, after i posted yes very interesting. Seems it maybe be possible that they all would meet at a larger conference, God I hope that was the case and we finally get the answers that the patty's and Williams deserve!

“Detectives back at accused #CatholicSupply killer Thomas Bruce’s home. According to friend, his wife is ‘absolutely distraught, blindsided by arrest & ‘want the families involved to know how sorry she is.’ @KMOV”

Russell Kinsaul on Twitter

Ds904LMW0AEUTVs.jpg

Ds904LBWkAA0rWx.jpg

Ds904LPWwAADriP.jpg

I feel so sorry for his wife. I’m sure she had absolutely no idea. I also find it interesting that she doesn’t seem to be defending him at all.

Last edited:
what are the chances? what is the likely hood? that this guy has any connection what so ever to Delphi? the fact that there is even one, single tenuous connection is INSANE.

he's a killer and a sexual predator AND, he has at least one connection to Delphi through his ministry,

we are going to find out all of his creepings and secrets.

MOO

Gotcha i just saw it, after i posted yes very interesting. Seems it maybe be possible that they all would meet at a larger conference, God I hope that was the case and we finally get the answers that the patty's and Williams deserve!

I thought the google map someone posted on the last thread was quite interesting as well. If TB still had friends or relatives living in Michigan (where I understand he lived prior to CA) from there to or from St Louis, Delphi happens to be almost midpoint.

I thought the google map someone posted on the last thread was quite interesting as well. If TB still had friends or relatives living in Michigan (where I understand he lived prior to CA) from there to or from St Louis, Delphi happens to be almost midpoint.

The only problem I find with that is, Most main routes are through indianapolis to fort wayne. About an 1hr to 1hr 1/2 from the main route. Now is it possible yes, But id feel alot better if it was a few miles off the route he would take from missouri....moo

“Detectives back at accused #CatholicSupply killer Thomas Bruce’s home. According to friend, his wife is ‘absolutely distraught, blindsided by arrest & ‘want the families involved to know how sorry she is.’ @KMOV”

Russell Kinsaul on Twitter

Ds904LMW0AEUTVs.jpg

Guessing this is the Impala here. I'm going to guess his own car has been impounded as evidence. Possibly the Passat?

“JEFFERSON COUNTY (KMOV.com) - On Monday, detectives were back at the Imperial home of accused killer Thomas Bruce gathering more potential evidence.

[SBM]

The wife of Thomas Bruce, Diane Bruce, was blindsided by the arrest and charges against her husband. That’s according to a close friend of hers who asked not to be identified because Mrs. Bruce has received threats.

And never in her wildest dreams would she have ever even thought anything like that about him, not ever. He was so protective of her and so kind,’ said the friend.

According to the friend, Bruce thought she was being kidnapped when police burst into her home before dawn on the day before Thanksgiving and took her outside. Since then, the friend said Bruce has been fully cooperating with detectives.

‘She is absolutely distraught. Not because she's questioning the whole last 25 years of marriage but for every person who's been involved in this,’ said the unnamed friend.

Last week police were seen removing a bag of clothes that appeared to have been hidden under the trailer home where the Bruce’s live. On their second visit to the home, detectives were seen carrying boxes out but didn’t comment on what items were removed.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Wife of accused killer Thomas Bruce distraught and very sorry, friend says

He is starting to look more and more like a diabolical psychopath type, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member